It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Be Arrested Next??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Bush has now ordered military to arrest any and all citizens that oppose war...!!

english.pravda.ru
"In yet another shocking prelude towards becoming a Total Police State, Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that the American War Leaders have issued orders to the United States Military Northern Command authorizing the jailing, and military tribunals, for any American citizen critical of the 'war effort'"

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This mess is getting more ridiculous day by day. I have heard for a few years about these plans (getting rid of judicial system) in a magazine called "new American". I always believed the majority of what it said was on the way, and it is all falling into place now. If you study the New World Order and all that b.s. you can see how perfectly all this is working for them.

1.) You put a dumb wuss in power without enough backbone to stand up for his country (bush).....
(and of course who loves his daddy's plan)
2.) You do something "amazing" (9-11) to rattle all the citizens. therefore giving you an excuse put in place your crazed ideas.
3.)You threaten all congress with job loss etc. and more, if they dont back you 100%... and amazingly they of course do it just thinking about themselves instead of the long run.
4.)Then you just play politics, sit back and stretch the legs of your military mite to put these"certain steps" in order.

Basically people, this is all coming down to one hell of a world. With no given rights anymore; people are just gong to rebel. and trying to beat all the other countries into submission is just gong to be digging our own graves.
i suggest everyone do what they can to get the word out about all this... print flyers, make cd-r's to hand out, write in bathroom stalls for crying out loud!! maybe that will at least get some more people on board to say stop the reaming of American.

open your eyes and spread the word!!

[edit on 1/18/0707 by hoofhearted2]

[edit on 18-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

UDM

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Saw this coming but it's getting bad out there. I guess they are starting to crack down on the public, to make a flag waving society no matter what.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
even though i think he would love that ability, look at the source, russian propaganda paper.

though it may in some circumstances be like that.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So I seriously suppose they're going to start rounding up ATS members? PTS members? and BTS members?

WTF... BS... how many acronyms does it take?

Telling lies to our vision, Telling lies to our children

Telling lies, to our vision
Telling lies, to our children
Telling lies, to our babies
Only truth, can take us away

Verse 1:
You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind
Tell me who's got control of your mind? your world view?
Is it the news or the movie you're taking your girl to? (uh)
Know what i'm sayin cause Uncle Sam got a plan
If you examine what they tellin us then you will understand
What they plantin in the seeds of the next generation
Feeding our children miseducation
No one knows if there's UFO's or any life on mars
Or what they do when they up in the stars
Because i don't believe a word of what the president said
He filling our head with lies got us hypnotised
When he be speaking in cold words about crime and poverty
Drugs, welfare, prisons, guns and robbery
It really means us, there's no excuse for the slander
But what's good for the goose, is still good for the gander
See...

Dead Prez... Propaganda

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey, it´s propapravda.

Anyway, from the same article:

Russian Intelligence Analysts in these reports to President Putin have asked, "If President Bush feels that he is not constrained by either the elected representatives of the American people, or the American people themselves, we must then consider that he, and his Administration, have become powers unto themselves and that the United States should therefore be considered a dictatorship, not a democracy."

To the American people themselves, they remain in abject denial of the dark Fascist forces descending around them; but soon, and much sooner than they could believe, and with their families and neighbors disappearing into the vast American Gulag, what they once believed in as the American Dream, will soon be shown for what it really is, an American Nightmare.

For that, he gets applause.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Not to belittle the 'police state' mentality that is taking over in the US, but Pravda is a farce. They just print whatever the hell they want, regardless of whether its true or not. (usually not)

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Although this is a "Russian propaganda paper", they hit the nail right on the head. It is true and correct.

Russian Legal Analysts familiar with American Law state in these reports that the significance of these actions being taking against American citizens by the US War Leaders shows the 'complete ascendancy' to 'total power' of the American President, and who now is free to rule his Nation by decree free from interference by either the US Congress, or the American people themselves.
source

Here's a link to the MSNBC article they are referring to: www.msnbc.msn.com...

The USA Patriot Act has the legislation needed to enact more power to the President and his cabinet. The Patriot Act has the definition that can encompass every single American citizen as a domestic terrorist. (Compare that with S. 1 that everyone wants to debate. Both those bills could work together. I say that because I'm still teetering the fence as to say whether or not S. 1 affects all citizens' rights to voice their Congress.)

The Military Commissions Act has the legislation needed to enact more power to the President and his cabinet. This bill takes away your Constitutional rights to habeas corpus, if you were to be defined as a domestic terrorist under the Patriot Act.

The John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 Act has the legislation needed to enact more power to the President and his cabinet, because this bill authorizes the President of the United States to declare Martial Law on the United States of American, and allows the President to bypass the Pose Comitatus Act, without Congressional approval. According to our Constitution, Congress is the only entity to be able to declare law.

Research the bills, people.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Looks like I'll be heading to jail...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I see bad things happening in 5 years maximum, all it takes to shut this down is the crowd, it's the crowd marching to the white house or it's them taking over 100%, there is no middle solution except mass emigration to other parts of the world for you guys.
When are people going to get it that chating on a forum is not going to get anything done.
Maybe the democrats will temper him now that they own the congres, but the US president is a nut job, so pulling a stunt like"I'm the decider" is not hard to do.
This is the worst US president in the US history, I can't belive people there put up with this crap, I'm sorry to say but it's all of your fault, and we the rest of the world are about to be affected by this, because the avrage US citizen won't do anything.
Europe is much more democratic at this point, but with the present arhitecture of the US foreign relations commitie I don't know if it's going to survive.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Although the honesty of the source can be scrutinised, the concept is not one which surprises me. The West has riled itself up into a military force with a global domination perspective. Cracking down on the people of their own countries would make it a whole lot easier to draft your children. My point being, they've killed thousands of their own people to advance in the past, what makes you think they won't do it again?

Kudos to the Dead Prez lyrics, change begins in the children.

Viva la Revolucion

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
just another nail in the coffin.

I just cant understand the people that refuse to believe this is happening. The more evidence that comes out the more they bury their heads in the sand...

People continue to worship bush as he continues to destroy the very freedoms that he claims to protect!

top topics

join