It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you remote viewed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Do you feel that remote viewing can be done to any item/location?

or

Do you feel only two people can act this out on each other under circumstances of knowing and understanding the function?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
who really knows? i doubt it but if it were able to happen, I believe it would be one extremely rare person that would have the ability. Finding two would be unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wasn't the DOD into that for a while?I heard that they used remote viewers to spy on Russia.Don't know if there is any truth to it,Just something I heard.
Anyone else hear this?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
We've done a few "tests" and experiments here on ATS with this...varying degrees of success. I even participated in a few and had a couple of "creepy" successes.

Not sure where the links are but I'm sure if you typed in RV experiment into the search you could find stuff.

I think we all have the ability to "see" if we can just focus enough. I do think some are naturals at it and others have to really practice...others still can't seem to do it.

It's interesting to note too that ATS also has a Brain Study thread going...Dr, Kip Green is on board as well for that and it makes for some good info...and more questions of course.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Wasn't the DOD into that for a while?I heard that they used remote viewers to spy on Russia.Don't know if there is any truth to it,Just something I heard.
Anyone else hear this?

I've heard the same things. Let us not forget that America only holds a small % of Earth's population, thus America is not the only country using remote viewing to spy. I also heard Russia did the same things to the US.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have seen two people over a span of years on this board that were familiar with such things. Damaging subject matter seemed to have lost them as members. When we go beyond theory it takes tolls on people like nothing known. Considering the fact you are charting areas unseen, unknown and most f all unspoke of in any public forum.

Pineal gland folks, just pineal glands.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips

............ I believe it would be one extremely rare person that would have the ability. ............

before RV-ing came into vogue
there was a phenomena known as Archaic Shamanism and shamanistic experiences included; Remote Viewing, Telepathy, Out-Of-Body, Near-Death, soul journeys....etc etc,,,
\read on this page: www.jackiejoneshunt.co.uk...

edit for misspelt word

[edit on 18-1-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am in the process of reading 'Reading the Enenmies Mind" by Paul Smith . It details the government involvemnet in remote viewing. They say any one can do it. There was a movie(fiction) about it Suspect Zero. As he tells it it seem rather mundane. There is a success rate of @ 60%. There is a web site that deals with this and cd's

www.remoteviewing.com...

Actually there are several sites. Project Horizon might help as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.thehorizonproject.com...

This covers what remote-viewing has seen about the future. It doesn’t look good. Supposedly there is a nasty end for much of the life on earth. I haven’t seen the video but it might be worth a look.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have done some remote viewing....DAAAAMNED freaky stuff.

Me and my friend have done it. We used a DVD (downloaded), called "Learn Remote Viewing". Try to find it yourself, its very good, albeit a bit complex with regards to the unescessary abriviations of coloum headings (where you recordijng you feelings about said object).

I can't remember the guys name, but he is a Col.someone and has worked in the CIA for over twenty years learning and teaching this.

Its four dvds long (each around 1.5 hrs) and iv only done to the seconf one...and it FREAK the CRAP outta me.

I got my friend to do it, whilst i sat reading a book, so deffinately no cheating involved. the target (they give you a "target reference number" that is link to the object in question by writting two four digit numbers on the back of a photo), was the statue of liberty, and his "remote viewing", ie, what he recorded on his remote viewing template sheet were uncanny, absolutely amazing.

I so far have had an 80% success rate with drawing the architype, (ie, mountain range, tree type structure, right angles for buildings, wavey lines for water etc.) AND marking with an "X" (as specified by instruction) the most "importent" targeted feature in photo.

For instance, one photo was a "mountain range" with a wooden "shack" in the fore ground surrounded by low,green brush land, moutains in the background.

for feelings i got ......
open
airy
blue
green
yellow...(the were tiny yellow flowers in the picture,mottleing the ground)
cold
wet

my drawing included
a "zigzag" style drawing of contious pyramidial stuctures, and a right angle (which apparently denotes a man made structure,as right angles are not commonly found in the natural world) in frount of the mountains.
and i marked the ZigZags in my drawing with an "X", and the mountains were apparently the target in the picture.

so i was VERY impressed.

But we REALLY shouldn't be so surprised, the universe is a bigger place than any of us will ever know in this life time. It's a dirty side effect of the human ego to assume based on our present knowledge, what is and isn't possible....

We're still learning....know doubt there'll be many more things in the future that will remain "paranormal" until understood.

Interesting times nevertheless

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Nice experiance Anomic, maybe I should endeavor to get me some of those DVD's as well.

Personally, I just started RVing a while ago and it worked, for the most part. The first time I tried I could never quite get the object that was selected. I was always picking up the things around said object.

After a while I got more accurate, but then I stopped practicing it, in favor of Telekinesis.

I highly suggest it, simply because it makes you think outside your own mind, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Can you provide any links you think might be good regarding telekenesis, and what have been you experiences?

And yes, you should deffinatley try to get the DVD, its out there on the net.

And as i was just looking now, i couldnt believe it when i saw who this guy is....its ED DAMES, i only heard about him TODAY on a few ats threads.

the nature of existence is very cyclic it would seem...ooOOo, aum

This Is The Guy On DVD

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeht
Do you feel that remote viewing can be done to any item/location?

or

Do you feel only two people can act this out on each other under circumstances of knowing and understanding the function?

i have done something similar to this but it only relates to me
what happened was i've had several dreams about future events that came true, the way this happens to me is if its something i'm worried about that i'm thinking of it in my subconcious when i goto sleep

The first step is accepting this but you might be better off keeping it a secret. thats all i can say from experience

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I can certainly provide you with links pertaining to TK.

Here's the site that got me started on all sorts of mind powers.In fact, I think I'll put you right at the articles page, so there isn't any confusion about navigating the place.

www.psipog.net...
That place has techs for AP, RV, Telekinesis, Empathy, Telepathy, you name it they can give you a general idea of how to do it.*

As far as my experiances are concerned, I have met the challenge with great success. In fact, I was told that I must have some sort of predisposition for this kind of stuff because of my rapid progress. Not to brag or anything.

If you'd like specifics concerning my experiances, just say so and I can u2u you a whole bunch.

Also, don't stress yourself if you start practicing. This is the first time you've used your mind in this way, so it's likely to be a slow start. It's like a muscle that you've never used before. You're going to be incredibly weak, but with practice it can become toned and strong.

Be very careful to NOT take it too far. If you use one of your muscles beyond it's limits, bad things happen. Same for this.

And also have fun!

*NOTE- Apparently, this stuff is a very personal experiance. If they're methods don't work, keep at it. Think of your own methods, try new angles on things. I had to do a lot of thinking and practice before I got particularly good results. Lucky for me, I'm creative with techniques.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ill shall read through that link, and shall take you up on your offer. I'll speek to you soon.

I am very intrigued by the powers of the mind, and i think science is JUST begining to touch on just how real this stuff is. (Although i think there is ALOT more that is known about our "abilities" that we are not told and is certainly not promoted. Could/would be a different more "thoughful" world if it was).

top topics

join