It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You've never been on ATS. Our members are the brightest, most informed, and least gullible on the Internet.

SkepticOverlord, you must be joking!

Most of the people here are morons. Of course you would say good things about ATS...it's your JOB. You work here man. If you really believe what you quoted, then your 52 cards short of a full deck (just plain dumb).

Let�s have more truth and less flattery, ignorance, and/or *ull *hit.

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Hyperspace]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Obvisouly he was NOT talking about YOU so relax mate...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Obvisouly he was NOT talking about YOU so relax mate...

PEACE...
m...

LOL! Good one hunney!

p.s. Hyperspace - you're kind of talking about stuff that you apparently don't have much knowledge on - huh? And in the process - making the south-end of a northbound donkey out of yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace SkepticOverlord, you must be joking!
Most of the people here are morons.
How long have you been online? How much experience do you have with other discussion boards? How long have you been involved with other discussion boards or e-mail list-servers? (Or even BBS?) The point is... as most understand, it's relative.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well it's Christmas Eve today! I propose a toast to Jesus and for what he tried to teach, despite the fact that basically most of it is no longer available and all that you hear about him in any book is *mostly* lies. Let's drink now to what he stood for (forget that this isn't really his birthday anyway, just go along with me here!
), which is not his father God as the Bible tries to make sure we worship. Replace that word God with Truth or Knowledge (one and the same) to see what Jesus really meant in anything he said. Honestly, if there was a God, would he not WANT you people to know the truth, and he'd know that belief/faith is LACK of truth/knowledge, it's gullible and pretentious worship of something you were TOLD to worship or else! So let's drink to Truth, let's drink to Knowledge. I see that everyone here is tearing apart ANYONE on this entire website who preaches or tries to sucker in people with his/her "subjective truth" by demanding evidence from them and explanations for any statement they make. Well done mates, we're all learning to be more objective, less gullible, and a stronger, wiser person for it! So we now drink to the NEXT STEP of our existance (kinda like American Pie, no?
), when truth is finally revealed and we're free. This may be the LAST relatively peaceful Christmas you'll get a chance to spend with your families and friends, without nuclear missiles or UFO ships flying overhead, without "fake terrorist attacks" everywhere... we're on the brink of all that, and that part TRAINEDFORTHIS was right about. We're probably in for some more "fake" stuff before next election, I mean Saddam was pretty good but Bush is gonna need more than that to get support on his side again, and by "God" he'll do it! Oh yes, police state, it's so close...

Human life isn't what's important, it is the truth and knowledge of things that's important. You cannot SAVE the world, especially since there's nothing wrong with it and nothing needs saving in the first place (wrong is relative/subjective). It is what it is, best you learn from it and move on! This is only one level in an endless videogame called life. The programmers made this level for a purpose, with all its trials, tribulations, lies, deception and death. It is only there to learn from and pass it, and move ON! You people ARE the programmers, you just do not really know this yet, as you've created this for the purposes of your own learning. Most things here are meant to lure you away from truth, things like religion and human values that society instills upon you. The truth is really hard to find (if you don't know HOW to look..), and follow. Jesus DID say that when you follow the truth EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in this world will be against you and will hate you, because you do not bend to their lies. Including your own family, they are part of this world, and are nothing but a vessel that brought you here from birth... do not let them USE you and control your decisions by spitting out terms like "Don't you love me"... including the decision to learn only TRUTH and investigate/research everything until you get to the truth. That's the way OUT, otherwise you'll be repeating the cycle as long as it takes to learn the lessons.

Think of it like a river. In fact, it is EXACTLY like a river. It originates from a huge ocean full of life. You are on like a canoo, and there is a waterfall at the end of the river. It's easy to just relax and go with the flow (not violent river), things will go well for you... till the very end.. when you go over the waterfall and die. Or, you can paddle your @ss up the river and sweat like a dog, and the WHOLE river will go against you and try to stop you, but you will PERSIST and eventually come out into the ocean where you can STOP, and just relax.. it's over.. you're done! Any belief WHATSOEVER is to stop rowing, to let everyone else tell you what is true and what's not, they must know better! Or, objective analysis, investigation, and research to get to the bottom of EVERYTHING (nothing should EVER be taken for granted, or as "true" unless you want to go down the river again) in which case you'd be going UP the river, against the flow because it's hard work. Yup, there are 2 ways out of that river... and everyone has a choice which way. Belief/ignorance/gullibility/arrogance/self-worship/JUDGEMENT/PRECONCEPTIONS... leads to water*FALL*/Service-to-Self/Black Hole/Inability to advance...

Objectivity/Truth/Knowledge/Research/Evidence/NO Judgement... leads to Enlightenment/Bigger Consciousness/Bigger Awareness/Protection received from knowledge/God=Truth=Knowledge=Light=All that is.

The choice, is always yours. Once you make it, you CAN always change your mind but you'd be faced with consequences of the choice you've already made (kinda like karma?). Think about it... what do you WANT to get from this life? What's the point of just getting money, going to work, going to school, hanging out with friends, watching movies, what is your aim? The purpose of life are lessons... it's simply a school. That's ALL! Don't take my word for it, think about it yourself, look up stuff, do research, and then come to your own conclusion... but based on evidence not just a hunch!

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Hyperspace
SkepticOverlord, you must be joking!

Most of the people here are morons.

How long have you been online?
How much experience do you have with other discussion boards?
How long have you been involved with other discussion boards or e-mail list-servers? (Or even BBS?)

The point is... as most understand, it's relative.

Well, I have been a long term inmate on several other boards (cyber culture, films, synth music, Farscape, Star Wars, etc.) and I have to say that this one, over all, has the most intelligent members.

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Jonna]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Lyrics to this song portray my attitude exactly.. it all starts with imagination... except that first we'd have to imagine our 4th density STS controllers our of here.. this is the bloody part

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

-John Lennon

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I love to throw a bee in ATS members� bonnet.

It's SOOO easy to rattle chains.

In my college psychology class I wrote a paper on ATS behavior and got an A+.

I feel like you�re my little insects! Yes! My little insects.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
I love to throw a bee in ATS members� bonnet.

It's SOOO easy to rattle chains.

In my college psychology class I wrote a paper on ATS behavior and got an A+.

I feel like you�re my little insects! Yes! My little insects.

If you're 32 years old (Birthday: February 8, 1971) and NOT getting all A's in your college courses you should be ashamed of yourself. It's a pity you couldn't have been your own subject, as obvious delusions of control are evident Mr. Kafka. Could this stem from a total failure in personal endeavors and resultant lack of self esteem forcing you to seek congratulatory back slaps from the academic environment to which you aspire? In any event, your characterization of others as 'insects' indicates your psychological pursuits would be better served on the other side of the couch.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Well it's Christmas Eve today! I propose a toast to Jesus...yadda...yadda......yadda

Are you on methamphetamines?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by lilblam
Well it's Christmas Eve today! I propose a toast to Jesus...yadda...yadda......yadda

Are you on methamphetamines?

Ok.. I propose a toast to myself... in the hopes that I one day seek rehab to lose this awful methamphetamine addiction. Hey it's Christmas... and I'm a Jew... and Santa is anti-semitic! He never brought me anything! Nada! I never even asked for anything besides truth/knowledge.. the uncorrupted kind. Oh and Half-Life2. But noooo that just seems too much! Pfffft!

*edit*: also a new computer.. mine's so outdated...

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by lilblam]

*edit*: Uh yeah... also I wanted an Island in the pacific... just you know.. a small one... no big deal.. is that so much to ask for?

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by lilblam]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
TRAINEDFORTHIS. I've been reading your topics on Godlike productions, and I've skimmed through this, I believe you, as a Christian. It makes sense, Ive been thinking about things like this lately. Anyways, Ive been reading the Bible a lot and trying to be patient with the Lord. I just have some questions for you regarding the after life. You say that we are given new bodies to travel in, called Morning Star, or something.. What do you mean by this? What is it? Do we still look the same? I realize I shouldnt be asking you, I should be asking Him, but I'm interested in what you have to say, I've read revelations, and heard what it says about Heaven, so please dont tell me to read such and such, I'm interested in what you believe Heaven is like? Im also curious as to how you found God? If you dont mind sharing? Im still waiting for Jesus to reveal himself to me...kind of discouraging at times, but I must be patient, its weird for me though, at times, I feel he is trying to talk with me, and other times, I feel completely nothing. Anyways, you seem to have good intentions, please respond. I know you're busy, but I would appreciate it a lot. Take care, and God bless.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Asked of thread: Do the aliens pose a physical threat to us? If they do, do we still go to heaven if they kill us?

Reply: No!!! Aliens themselves do not present a physical threat. However those who do the bidding for them such as other humans who are in support of them will and of course those who fall victims of the anti-Christ (their cloned emissary) by taking the computer chip are/will be in physical jeopardy!!! Also when Christians die they go immediately to God. There is no real death for Christians, just a temporary separation of body and soul and then a move to a MORE POWERFUL body called the Morning Star!!!

You: Do we go to heaven if we kill them?

Reply: We should not attempt to KILL them. They have been given the right to protect defened themselves if attacked!!! Leave them in God's hand!!! To set out to kill them would be falling into their hands!!!

You: If they are only here to decieve us, why don't the fallen angels persuade us in their spiritual form or take the shape of something that we could believe in?

Reply: This will SOON take place with the FORMAL PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!! This is precisely their plan!!!

You: Could our eventual downfall be part of G's plan, like Adam and Eve

Reply: God has NEVER planned Man's downfall. He has only allowed it because of Man's failure to take heed to the things that would prevent their demise!!!

Thanks for asking........

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You shouldn't have told this information.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
but the fact lies here... either way wether it be "fallen angels" or alien clones (greys) invading earth and trying to control us... Whatever they are, they are up to no good, and something bad is happening and we are getting lied to by the government. I've read into the whole pole shift, said to happen in 2012 i believe... www.alienshift.com and also the link on your site... saying when we shift to the 4th dimension and the aliens come out with an opened hand and say we will help you in these troubled times.. where we will be most vulnerable..... plausable? yes.. in theory so ... i have another question.. is the bible code real? www.alienshift.com...

Reply: Yes!!! The bible contains codes, but not like some ascribe to it. The codes of the bible are there to be revealed by the Holy Spirit to any true Christian (not luke warm, straddle the fence type). I will give you an example of coding in the bible.

There is coding in John relating to events of the time we are in now. I will only use two as an example. In the 6th chapter there are two major references. One is John 6:66. I will not explain the code but the hint is in the numbers themselves. Another example is found in the same chapter 6 from verses 15-21. The Holy Spirit's job is to give explanation to the code. So I will not explain the code here but only say that IT IS ABOUT THE RAPTURE!!! He that has eyes to see.....let him see!!!

In regards to 4th dimension shift, such does not exist. However is it a part of the ALIEN LIES!!! Dimension is a tool for travel not for living in or shifting to.

Thanks for asking..................

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
is it possible that I am a cloned human and I just dont know it ?

Reply: It is possible but HIGHLY improbable. Clones are very rarely walking freely among humanity and are always under close surveillance and supervision!!! Let me say however that THE CLONE (the AC) that ALIENS and MANKIND have prepared, does NOT know it is a clone.

Thanks for asking..............

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
Trained, I've read this whole post and contributed some. What you proclaim is definitely something newly expressed to me, as all other Christians and congregations I know don't mention the same, or are even aware of it. I give you the benefit of the doubt because, being a Christian, I noticed that you cite verses and scripture, and nothing you say is out of line. You say you know what you know because the Holy Spirit has come upon you. Who's to say that this isn't true. The Spirit has guided people in the past, and still does.

Reply: I just want to say that this is well stated!!!

You: People who right off the bat reject you or someone else who claim what you claim, would never be satisfied. For all you nay-sayers, I have a question. Just what WOULD convince you that the Holy Spirit has chosen someone to speak or serve in a certain way?

Reply: An excellent question to all!!! I will say that the best test is to see if it GOES AGAINST already written scripture in your Bible. It may be different but anything of God will NEVER go against what is written already in scripture!!!

Thanks for commenting............

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You are taking all conspiracy theories together, mix them with something new that sounds somehow convincing and the people believe it. Awesome job but shocking to see that people not only deny ignorance but as well common sense.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What if scripture in the bible is very often a lie? A created lie that was NEVER divinely inspired by anyone or anything, and written by man. Maybe even originally inspired by Aliens who CLAIMED to be the holy spirit. How could you tell the difference between a real Holy Spirit, or an Alien that uses high technology to pretend to be the Holy Spirit and making you write scripture 2000 years ago or whatever? Really, how?

Also, what evidence would I need to be convinced that he is talking to the Holy Spirit? Well tell me what IS the holy spirit? What IS God? What's your definition/understanding of God and the Holy Spirit? Please fill me in.

Also, what makes you so SURE that Holy Spirit or God exist? Why would you believe someone on their word just like that? Is there ANY evidence to support this belief, and if so please tell me.

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by lilblam]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Lilblam,

Read the bible and go to church on Sundays. You should find all the evidence there that you need. It is enough for most people.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join