It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
For as long as i can remember, i've always been extremely interested in UFO's/Aliens. I couldn't understand my strange obsession. I read up on it so much my dad began to worry.
anyway, onto my topic. I have had dreams about ufos/aliens before, but they had always been just dreams. But lately i had one dream in particular in which i was awoken early morning (1-2 am). i blew this off as just waking up..it happens, but then i got the sudden sense that there were people in my room. As i was sitting up to look around in my room (i sleep in a loft) i realized i could not sit up. i fealt grabbing at my feat, the "fingers" fealt very smooth, werent cold, but pretty warm. The room had a sort of cardboard scent... at that point i realized this was more than just a dream. I dont remember smelling anything in a dream before...so this was special. anywho, i was "levitated" out of my bed (i say levitated because it seems pretty irrational to be lifted from that angle. The memory gets a bit fuzzy from there, but i remember staring into the eyes of something.
I awoke to my alarm going off the next day, remembering everything as a dream. i have a scar on my right index finger, and i have a scar on my left temple.
now, there are a couple ways to look at this...either i was abducted, and all the things ive believed for so long are true. OR i've been reading about this so much that i know enough to have dreams super-detailed.
what's your take on this? are there other things i may have left out that could help prove one side or the other? any commentary appreciated.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
My guess is that you are being abducted and have been for awhile which is probably why you have had such an interest. Dreams don't normally cause scars, also many people don't realize it but many of our senss are reduced while sleepin one of them is the sense of smell.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
but this is the first and only memory of abduction.

my father on the other hand, has had some strang experiences hes told me about.

we used to own a ranch in the middle of the forests in Ukiah County in California. We used to go up there for vacations when i was like 3. Anyway, my dad left the ranch for some groceries, a two hour driver to town (just to give you the sense that we are in the middle of nowhere). He had never really talked about it before, but recently he told me that on the way home from buying the groceries, he was driving through some forest near our water pump, which resided near a small pond about a mile (? dont know for sure) down the trail. He said that he stopped suddenly because there were lights circling the pond. He said they were differnt colors, and that they were about 6 feet off the ground. His exact words were "I didn't really care for finding out what they were, so i got the # out of there."

...just an interesting story from the past

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Apparently they do strange things to your memory, its not often that people recall very much or anything except under hypnosis. Also sometimes people do weird thingS and don't even realize its weird like this one guy (I read about this in a book) used to drive for miles out to a deserted country area to walk his dog every night. But if you've read so much about them you should already be familiar with their reported techniques such as altering memory,????

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yea, ive heard about memory loss, time loss and all of the above, but it just doesnt feal like i have any gaps in my memory.
so if i was abducted, and they did mess with my brain...then they did a very very good job...
its pretty creepy

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i also just realized that whenever im alone, i always have the feeling that something is watching me out of the corner of my eye. maybe im just a paranoid schizo.

haha, the more i talk, the more im convincing myself.

any responses would be nice, im kinda freakin out now

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemps
i also just realized that whenever im alone, i always have the feeling that something is watching me out of the corner of my eye.
That is probably your implants sending/receiving signals to the alien beings, trying to communicate with you, or find out your thoughts.

I would never feel "alone" if I had an implant inside my body.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
..wow, now im really creeped out.

what am i supposed to do?
i dont have any of the memories after being lifted out of my loft, but im disturbed deeply by the whole thing, so i'm guessing my subconscious response to that means it must have been a bad experience...
does anybody know what i can do, or who i could talk to????

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemps
..wow, now im really creeped out.

what am i supposed to do?
Don't creep yourself out too much! Just remain calm and collected, and investigate--don't let no alien abduction stop you!

If you are on the trail left behind by the alien beings, keep following. Then, when you have the truth, let us know!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Set them up. Tie a string from your toe to the bed, or something. Leave things in places that you'd know if they were disturbed. Tape a hair to something and see if it's broken...etc. Things they wouldn't notice. At least, that's what I would do, if I suspected something. I might even set up a motion activated video camera. Anything to let myself know if I'm just insane, or something weird is really happening.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
thats actually pretty smart...does anybody know how they actually get into your house? Do they just appear or do they have to enter like a normal person. what im gettin at is, i can put a piece of tape on my door or window and cut the tape half way, then if in the morning the piece of tape is broken, i would know if something came in through those entrances. i dont really have the money for anything high-tech, motion sensors etc. but maybe just leaving a camera on overnight would catch somethin.
But i read somewhere that they let out some kind of electronic interference (sp?) that would jam up cameras and lights and such.
interesting proposition, but if they truly are monitoring my thoughts...there wont be anything they arent prepared for...but at this very moment, i feel like there is something with me, and i get a distinct feeling that im not supposed to be sharing this info.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I would suggest you find a REPUTABLE hypnotherapist who does REGRESSION, to see what is really going on. It sounds like abduction, but you won't know for sure until you get regressed.

(Make SURE the person is REPUTABLE.)

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Imzadi, ive read your profile, and it appears you've gone through the same typ eof experiences. How did you deal with this?

The thing about going to a hypnotherapist is...i don't really know if i want to know what sort of things were done to me. If it was something good, they would have let me remembered, right?

what did you do in your situation. And what is your story? Maybe i can learn from it for later visits if there are any.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
anybody got anything?
im still very unsettled...
today i had ringing in my left ear for about 5 minutes.
that anything i should worry about?
got nothing last night off the camera, and the tape seemed fne...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
keep taping man, if you dont see anything on the tap well...

you might need some more help then we could give you

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reviewed tape from the other night just a little while ago. the only thing out of the ordinary was some static for a 4-5 minutes. But ive recorded over the tape a lot, so its not biggy. everything looked fine when the picture came back.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hemp
Millions of people awaken to find a being standing at their feet. I have a being that handles my feet every other night and has done for years. They are wonderful beings and are our guardians on particular dimensions. They levitate me quite often and that is no problem. They do it to put us into other dimensions and only rarely onto a ufo or something. Stay cool there is nothing to worry about.

When they first make contact they watch to see if the person will tell everyone and that is why you feel strange about sharing the info. Don'y worry about it. I've told everyone for years all about these beings and no one really gives a rat's azz anyway, nor do they believe it generally.

I don't know what the scars could be from? The beings that handle our feet don't generally leave scars on the physical body. That's another type of alien that does those types of things, and I don't have much info on those types except that they do a lot of good for people and perform lifesaving operations at times.

You could try telepathy because most of the beings communicate that way, and if they want to communicate with you they will if you give them a chance.

ourworld.compuserve.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
well, if they are so caring and good like you say...why wouldnt they let me remember what they did? why would they blank out a section of film (assuming they did)? And why not just get my permission to go with them. ..
btw, i never got a clear look at "it", i only saw its eyes.
thanks tho, but i don't think they're interested in socializing

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
UPDATE

went to check the tape from the camera (been recording regularly for a while)

tape from last night has a 10 minute period of static, and then its fine, then an hour and 12 minutes later, another chunk of static. Do you think they're covering their tracks? or is it just coincedence?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
did u put up the light/movment sencer?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join