It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nightmare And The Path To The Terror Atacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hear is the link to a video titled The Power Of Nightmare. It shows how the politics of certain people shaped the actions of countries usually being extreem to one side or the other. In some cases the political leaders were lied to and completely misled. In some cases the political activist just wanted the masses to be led while having no individualism. It is a good video and shows why a lot of things happened the way they did.
It is one hour in length.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
In case any one took the time to watch this video hear is part two.
part 2

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Red, maybe you could be more specific as to who was misled and what things happened the way we did.
Curious minds, like mine, want to know

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Red, maybe you could be more specific as to who was misled and what things happened the way we did.
Curious minds, like mine, want to know

Don'ttreadon me
Ok I can do that. I dont want to be to spefic because I dont want to mis quote the video. It talks about the rise of the neo conservitive people in government, and how they are useing fear as a power base. The fear they are useing is the Islamists movement and the use of terror to spred it. It plays into the politics of the U.S. and what it takes to keep the politishens in power. During the Reagan years his senior security adviser felt the need creat some fear for the purpose of his own agenda. So he ordered his subordants to creat false intellegent reports the the Soviat Union was supporting terror and as such the U.S. needed to support the other side. Well it worked. The video also goes on to show how the terror of the atacks on the U.S. is being used by the politishens to keep the people of the country scared by blowing the on going threat out of proporation. And it is blameing the Neo Conservitives for being at the heart of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Good documentary. I caught it about a year back.
I highly recommend that everyone take the time to view it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
There are three parts to this series and there seem to be different vershens, so just in case I posted one out of sequence hear is all three by the BBC.

part one

part two

part three

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The links above no longer work, so I have updated them here.

part one

part two

part three

new topics

top topics

join