It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interested in joining research topic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Anybody interested in spending time in the research topic about the �Dogon tribe� first read the "Need to know" stuff.

I would like to start a research topic about the Dogon tribe which are known because of their knowledge of the Sirius system and their Gods, of which many people say that is good proof of aliens visiting us years and years before.

The goals:
* Proving the knowledge of the Dogon tribe wasn�t brought to them by the western civilisation.
* Proving their knowledge was right.
* Showing the Egyptians belief was based upon the same as the belief of the Dogons.
* Showing the confirmation of the other religions that are present in Mali.

I have already done research about this for 2 months time, and by proving the above a lot of value would be given to the idea that aliens visited us before. Next to this we could also give connections between all religions of the world, but I think it would be better to first show whether or not the story of the Dogontribe is true, and if they are connected to Egypt (and therefore the Egyptians believed in the same Gods).

I just need volunteers for this, so anybody interested and has got the time is very welcome

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sign me up...

what better way to spend my "workday"

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Exdog thank you very much you signed in for the research project
I really appreciate it

Every other help would be also glady accepted as well, but "Who" (name on ATS) probably also would like to help as I understood, but I still need confirmation

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"O shyte, LeenBekkemaa is back again" everybody thinks by now. Just remember it is for you own good, because here is the deal:

* YOU
are the one which could take credit for proving the Dogontribe is right or wrong.
* YOU
are the one which could make the connection between the Dogontribe and the Egyptians visible.
* YOU
are the one which could make a difference.
* YOU
could be the one which increases the quality of the forums of ATS.
* And YOU
could be the one which makes all the above possible.

I just want to say there must be more people which would like to investigate and volunteer

Look at all the arguments used above (the arguments are the ones with a "*" (star) symbol.

So all you people be nice, and give yourself the chance and credit as you deserve

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh well, even if it's the two of us, I'm still in...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
sure, i'll join. sounds very interesting. good idea!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Phantomroyce, thanks men
I think 3 persons will be enough, but I heard the person "Who" would also like to join the research topic, but didn't heard from him yet
Do you have the feeling we need a person more or can we handle it with the three of us

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
not sure how much time I can spare but am interested.
pse keep me posted at least.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't go online from home much, as I'm an IT tech and get my fill here on the job. I will be printing out as much info as I can to study over the weekend

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Oke, shall we start the research next Saterday? then you would have a week left JohnB to decide. I hope that will be enough. Exdog and phantomroyce, is that oke with you guys?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
sounds great. I'll start looking now!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
JohnB just wanted to say that you have to made up your mind by Friday...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm still reading up on all the stuff I printed out...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Tomorrow evening I guess we will start, I will sent Advisor an U2U so he knows the research topic has to be set up (or whatever needs to happen)

Good job Phantomroyce and Exdog

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
*edit* looks like you all have a good handle on this. I am enjoying the research thread.
Keep up the good work.

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by NephraTari]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey I would like to join this reasearch team ready and willing

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Still alive...sorry for laggin Leen

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well it seems im a bit late, but I guess it couldnt hurt.

If you need assistance I would love to be a part of this research project, im very knowledgeable in the subject of ancient egypt. I studied at the Kemetic institute under egyptologists from ages 8-12, I read and write MDW NTR, I am a member of the Ancient Egiptian Order and am a Master Mason. I have continued the study of Ancient Egypt my entire life.

Please notify me if you would like my assistance, and good luck in your search.

HOTEP

[edit on 6/10/04 by Khonsu]

[edit on 6/10/04 by Khonsu]

top topics

join