It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The color video footage, which lasts for a total of two minutes and fifty-five seconds, was apparently smuggled out of the secret Groom Lake "Area 51" facility in Nevada by a man referring to himself as "Victor".The video film depicts a Grey alien being interrogated at the government facility.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i know this is in the extra-terrestrial section in the home page but does anyone know where i can get the video?

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by TyphonSix]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Numerous threads on this one... General concensus (and mine) is that it is a fake...but if you want to see it...

seekufos.com...

It's got some other interesting ones as well...

Sorry if it's not the whole version..not sure...taking the link off one of the old ATS threads (search in archives for "alien interview")

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Gazrok,

good link thanks.

regarding the Alien interview? I'm still not sure myself.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
cool vid! (secind time posting here)

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I just went there...and the link was broken, but it worked this morning...

Hopefully, it's just the site or something... If someone else has problems, I'll see if I can find it somewhere else...

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the link to the site works but the vid itself wont work plz i have heard alot bout this wanted to see for myself plz need a new link

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For all of you who have only seen the low quality 20 sec-fragment. You can now download the whole tape at www.para-normal.com. Although it's still a real-player file, the quality is much better and the size is twice as big as the short clip. Yesterday I saw the whole thing and it kept me glued to the edge of my seat all the way. If it's a hoax, I'm still not convinced it was, then it was done very thoroughly!

Go get it at:
www.para-normal.com... _134_MB_1h_long

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well although I enjoyed watching it (I got the DVD) Rick Baker (best make-up special effects guy) practically laughed at it. He said "We could do better, we HAVE done better".

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There's no movement of facial muscles on the ET. The human interrogators keep putting their hands, arms, and anything else they can between the camera and the ET, deliberately trying to obscure the view. Fake and cheesy.
Made in someone's basement by teenaged boys between bong hits.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That was fake.

Not even convincing.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
hey you can watch the video plus the whole documentary on the subject here including an interview with the agent
www.jonhs.net...
if you go here and scroll down to the mystrey catagory they have other videos
www.jonhs.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
another thing that you might want to notice is the little line on the table is the ET's heart rate and when he is cofing and choking his heart rate increases and accoring to my aunt which is a docter that is normal and can not be faked unless they have a person in a suit but if you notice the alien is an unsial shape for instance its neck conectes at the back of its head and is very long and thin

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have seen the video before and heard the explantions that it looks like a fake and they could have done better. But come on how do they know what an alien looks like. This is why no ufo evidence is accepted as truth as someone else could always do better.
This is not to say i believe it to be real yet, but i find it annoying to dismiss something because it doesnt look real or on the basis it could have been done better.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo2012
I have seen the video before and heard the explantions that it looks like a fake and they could have done better. But come on how do they know what an alien looks like.

I doubt anyone knows what a real extraterrestrial looks like (if you believe there is life elsewhere in the universe), but that alien is the common "gray" that's often shown in the mass media, by "abduction victims", etc.

Rick Baker said he could do a better job creating the alien because there's too many problems with the video:

1. The lighting: why in the hell is homeboy (the alien) sitting in the dark? The video was supposedly government archival footage, and this interview was supposedly one of the later ones done, why was no light amplification used? Even if they were respecting the health of the alien and his sensitivity to light, there's no reason they wouldn't be able to light the room anyway. Let alone the medics have no problem with shining flashlights directly into his eyes.

2. Homeboy moves like a puppet, especially when the alien is in obvious distress, the head bounces and bobbles like there's a hand controlling it.

3. No audio? "Victor" says he erased the audio track to protect "the innocent" person in the video. Whoever was working at Area 51 the day during the interview would coincide with the time stamp in the video. Whoever is responsible for securing those videos would be able to tell when it was made. So what was Victor's point for removing the audio again?

4. Suppoedly there is a military "general" and a telepathic aide there to communicate with the alien. I don't have a problem with him per say, so much as he's barely visible in the video. Again, thank the great lighting.

"Victor" says the research staff at Area 51 are a bunch of elitists who have a hard time getting over they are mere primates compared to this creature. Whatever. The kinds of people who would be recruited to work at Area 51 (doctorates mostly) would certainly have an ego or two among them, but "Victor" made the blind statement that all the researchers were like that. Surely, after 50 years of talking to these creatures, there would be some sort of protocol worked out how to talk to them (beyond just, you know, whinging it with a "telepath"...).

Jeez, I guess I put more analysis into this fake than was obviously needed. That, or I've lost my imagination. But come on, when someone can't see how this can be faked, something's wrong.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by Sendai]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I bet there is a production company working on a really good fake
interview by now. This one has generated a lot of discussions all
over the world. Some tycoon will capitalize on the human need
for this stuff and make another fortune.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There are a few threads on this now but incase you haven't seen this vid then take a look

disclose.tv....

[edit on 29-5-2007 by jon_1983]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Phil Schneider interview

EBE interview

UFO Phil interview

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
In the vid just as the being is having trouble breathing, you can see it open its mouth. At the start of the vid the being isn't opening its mouth. In the documentary about the alien interview they have a close up shot of the body and it looks quite convincing. I'll give the link for the first of seven vids on youtube. You have to watch it all though.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's real and they like theatrics...They make me gag on my own snot from time to time...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Someone made a new thread about this video, but it got closed, so I decided to bump this one.

Has the Alien Interview been proven 100% to be fake yet? I don't think it has. I am still leaning towards it being authentic. Why can't we seem to get to the bottom of this video? Wouldn't someone have come forward by now to claim they made the hoax?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join