It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEMOGATE. The TRUTH about Democrats revealed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED NOR CAN THEY BE TRUSTED WITH YOU OR THE NATIONS NATIONAL SECURITY!!

Hey COLONEL.....?!
Why no mention of this?
You Democrats have no BACKBONE and NO BALLZ!!!
Spinless, corrupted maggots.......thats right....bang your head on this. Perhaps between you and some others, you guys can come up with a way to SPIN this!!

"Dem Intel Committee Memo Reveals Anti-Bush Plot"
Link:
www.newsmax.com...

Excerpt:
"A memo circulated among Democrats on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence shows the committee's minority plotting to use classified information against the White House in next year's presidential campaign.

The document, obtained and disclosed by nationally syndicated radio host Sean Hannity Tuesday afternoon, suggests that the top priority among senior Democrats entrusted with guarding the nation's security is instead driving the Bush administration from power based on claims it exaggerated intelligence on the threat posed by Iraq."

"Traitors in High Places"
Link;
www.freedominstitute.ca...

Excerpt:
"The Democrats put a higher priority on getting rid of George Bush than they do on getting rid of international terrorism."

"Democrats plot using war intel against Bush
Memo reveals political motives behind probes into Iraq plans"

Link:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

"TREASON'S FIRST COUSIN"
Link:
www.nypost.com...

Excerpt:
"November 6, 2003 -- It's one of the most serious breaches of trust on one of the most sensitive committees on Capitol Hill.
It's a memo, drafted by Democratic staffers on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, that clearly details the manner in which Democrats hoped to manipulate privileged information regarding pre-Iraq-War intelligence to explicit partisan advantage."

"Memo infuriates senators"
Link:
www.washtimes.com...

Excerpt:
"Senate Republicans expressed outrage yesterday over a memo that plotted a Democratic strategy for taking maximum political advantage of an investigation into U.S. intelligence before the war in Iraq.
The memo, written by a staffer for Sen. John D. Rockefeller IV, West Virginia Democrat and co-chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, suggested Democrats "pull the majority along as far as we can."

"Kyl Statement on Dem Memo To Thwart Intelligence Investigation"
Link:
www.senate.gov...

"Democrats' abuse of power"
Link:
www.washtimes.com...

"DEMO-CRAVEN"
Link:
www.nypost.com...

"A Tale of Two Scandals"
Link:
frontpagemag.com...

"Politicized Memo Incites Row
Intelligence Panel Minority Laid Out Attack on Final Report"

Link:
www.washingtonpost.com...

"Democrats Caught in Apparent Hypocrisy on Intelligence Politics"
Link:
www.cnsnews.com...\Politics\archive\200311\POL20031106b.html

"Leaked memo causes furor Democrats� Iraq probe is set back as GOP attacks"
Link:
www.hillnews.com...

You Democrats are scum, loathsome and eat #!
It should be crystal clear to Americans which political party is seeking to undermine the security of these United States.......:

Spin this one....or as par and as usual........deny it as propaganda and "lies" and continue to attack Bush.....despite the obvious LESS concern you claim for the American people.
The Democrats are SO desperate that they are resorting to literal TREASON and undermining this country to achieve there goals....a Democrat in the White House......

Ramifications of this will SINK any hopes you have of getting to the White House.....bet on it....it WILL come back to haunt you at the elections. SCUM of the Earth: Democrats!

*edit* changed "wording" of democrat back to it's original form.*

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What happened Seeker? You used to never be this extreme with your political views. At least not when I first came here. You have become just as childish as Colonel. You're intelligent. You can get your point across without so cleverly changing the word Democrat.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Gosh dern it Maynard.....I'm got to play "the game" sometimes too.........

But this does piss me off, but the "extremeness" of this posting was to encite Colonel.

Man......*kicks the dirt*.......I can't never have any fun....

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow I wonder what the GOP memos say. Let's hold hands with the Democrats and sing kumbya they play politics all the dam time it's nothing new. Jesus get a clue. Bush isn't your saviour he's a liar and a thief just like all the rest of them not to mention a murderer.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Gosh dern it Maynard.....I'm got to play "the game" sometimes too.........

But this does piss me off, but the "extremeness" of this posting was to encite Colonel.

Man......*kicks the dirt*.......I can't never have any fun....

I'm glad you didn't go psycho like I thought you would after my post. I got scared someone else was using your account.
regards
seekerof
(I couldn't get a smiley face so I used him).

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Its apparent that this is NOT no "get a clue" situation....this IS NOT normal politics and this is borderline treasonous!
It's also apparent that the gravity of what these articles imply's have not sunk in yet either.........

BTW: just who said that "Bush" is my savior anyhow?

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I'm glad you didn't go psycho like I thought you would after my post. I got scared someone else was using your account.
regards
seekerof
(I couldn't get a smiley face so I used him).

Hehehe, no problem Maynard. (me "blasting" days are pretty much over to Maynard)

Being I don't hang around much in here anymore, your assumption is valid......sorry if I disappointed....I felt a bit controversial tonight after reading this stuff and decided and hoped Colonel would be on or coming on....but alas.......*sigh*...he has not shown up....
Tis' me though.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Its apparent that this is NOT no "get a clue" situation....this IS NOT normal politics and this is borderline treasonous!
It's also apparent that the gravity of what these articles imply's have not sunk in yet either.........

BTW: just who said that "Bush" is my savior anyhow?

regards
seekerof

You want to talk about treason where is the weapons of mass distruction. Who outed Joe Wilsons wife? Who has no bid contracts with the us military? Who used a fabricated story about Iraq importing yellow cake in the state of the union? Why are our soldiers dying? Why is my friend watching his friends in Iraq die and get wounded? Why did Chenys energy report focus so much on Iraq's natural resources? Why was Cheny on tv telling us how Iraq did have nukes? Whats treason? Bush can do whatever he wants and not worry about being Impeached so many lies.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Stick with the topic....there are tons of threads dealing with your concerns.

Try this one though, don't be shy:
Link:
www.intelmemo.com...

Or these:
"What Memo?
The reason the mainstream media is downplaying the Democratic Senate Intelligence Committee memo is because it implicates mainstream journalists"

Link:
www.weeklystandard.com...

"DEM REGRETS ANTI-GOP INTEL MEMO"
Link:
www.nypost.com...

"Frist: Memogate Dems Can't Be Trusted With Intel Secrets"
Link:
www.newsmax.com...

"MemoGate Proves Democrats' Apathy Toward Security"
Link:
www.chronwatch.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Stick with the topic....there are tons of threads dealing with your concerns.

Try this one though, don't be shy:
Link:
www.intelmemo.com...

regards
seekerof

I am staying on topic, Trust you can't trust the Democrats you say but you can Trust Bush? The point is you can't Trust any of them. These memos are not treason. I would expect this of any political party. The republicans wasted millions investigating Clinton for adultery and yes he did lie but what man wouldn't. Lying about sex and reasons for war is a huge difference and if the Democrats don't use that against Bush they are stupid but a lot of their hands are just as bloody by shredding our constitution and allowing Bush to declare war at will.

"We are at war against the network of international terrorists who committed the mass murders of 9/11. We are at war against the survivors of Saddam Hussein's regime, and against the remnants of the Taliban in Afghanistan. Americans have died, and continue to die in this struggle."

Yea the important question why do they hate us maybe arming Israel to the teeth. Who really did 9/11 a man in a cave? Gimme a break. Saddam loyalist? Wow sure is a ton of those. I thought we where liberators. Taliban I guess the CIA needs the heroin production upped. Anyway above stuff is on topic since you the poster linked me to that site for the mentally challenged.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Let me see:
Everything from here: "The republicans wasted millions investigating Clinton for adultery and yes he did lie but what man wouldn't. Lying about sex and reasons for war is a huge difference and if the Democrats don't use that against Bush they are stupid but a lot of their hands are just as bloody by shredding our constitution and allowing Bush to declare war at will.

"We are at war against the network of international terrorists who committed the mass murders of 9/11. We are at war against the survivors of Saddam Hussein's regime, and against the remnants of the Taliban in Afghanistan. Americans have died, and continue to die in this struggle."

Yea the important question why do they hate us maybe arming Israel to the teeth. Who really did 9/11 a man in a cave? Gimme a break. Saddam loyalist? Wow sure is a ton of those. I thought we where liberators. Taliban I guess the CIA needs the heroin production upped. Anyway above stuff is on topic since you the poster linked me to that site for the mentally challenged."
is called a "deviation" from the topic at hand. That topic at hand is "Democrats and their response to MemoGate".

The others:
"Trust you can't trust the Democrats you say but you can Trust Bush?"

First off, I haven't sayed anywhere on this site, that I "trust" Bush.

This: "The point is you can't Trust any of them."
I can agree with.

And this:
"These memos are not treason"
Please elaborate on your reasoning of "the memos" not being considered treasonous? Seems a few Senators think it is.

And you say this;
"I would expect this of any political party"
Welp, I guess that shows the difference between how we think DirtyDevil. I, for one, would not expect this from our political parties, no matter who they were and are.....be they Republicans or Democrats or Independents! The people deserve better and this memo(s) show that the Democrats are undermining there oaths as Senators of the US and this country.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Damn I cant see the colonel here!

Is he scared you found the truth?!

Or did it get to him and he is changeing his name to became a republician?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I really don't see a problem with it being that:

1) Bush has been fighting the survivors of the 9-11 families since the investigaton began.

2) Bush has hidden the 28 pages of the 9-11 report. Why is he hiding those pages anyway?

3) Members of his staff (Rove) leaked a CIA operative, ending the lives of countless assets who tried to defend this country and intimidating those that would want to defend this country.

No, I don't see a problem with this at all. I think the AMerican people should know....finally.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Oh...he'll be here, as soon as he gets to speed on this and reads a bit of "lies" from a Democrat site to make excuses for what this whole matter implies......
Denial will be the first matter to be presented by those "treasonous" criminals......bet on it!

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I really don't see a problem with it being that:

1) Bush has been fighting the survivors of the 9-11 families since the investigaton began.

2) Bush has hidden the 28 pages of the 9-11 report. Why is he hiding those pages anyway?

3) Members of his staff (Rove) leaked a CIA operative, ending the lives of countless assets who tried to defend this country and intimidating those that would want to defend this country.

No, I don't see a problem with this at all. I think the AMerican people should know....finally.

See? Perfect example of "denial".......democrats couldn't defend there back yards nor anyone elses for that matter.....bunch of treason ridden "White House" wishers and fools.....living in a glass house built on the foundation of Clintonism.
You put one fool with another and they both see, hear, nor speak the truth.
Just ask the Colonel.........

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   

See? Perfect example of "denial".......democrats couldn't defend there back yards nor anyone elses for that matter.....bunch of treason ridden "White House" wishers and fools.....living in a glass house built on the foundation of Clintonism.
You put one fool with another and they both see, hear, nor speak the truth.
Just ask the Colonel.........

regards
seekerof

I don't deny anything. I say it is fine being that this is the most secretive administration in American history. BTW, 9-11 was the most heinous attack on American soil and that was under Bush's watch. A month before that, he was on a month long holiday. Now, can y9u answer why....

The American people want to know the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I will now just sit backa nd enjoy the show.

but I hate shows woth to much lies.

so please colonel stick to the topic and dont bring in you 9/11 crappy lies.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
What is the issue here? That democrats would use a real situation to their advantage? Whooptie-doo. While I would prefer the actions be more civilized, going at it in a more gung-ho manner is something that the current administration should be proud of. They wouldn't want it any other way.

Its not like the democrats sold any arms to any countries illegally or were the fire under the feet of the now quite fallacious Iraq invasion or anything.

Anyway, this is the federal system. All of it is bad, but most specifically the current executive branch.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The crux of the issue here is this:
"The secret Democrat manifesto/MEMO detailing the undermining of President Bush in wartime by the seditious misuse of classified intelligence data from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence."

Even some democrats recognize this:
"If what has happened here is not treason, it is its first cousin. The ones responsible - be they staff or elected or both - should be dealt with quickly and severely sending a lesson to all that this kind of action will not be tolerated, ignored or excused.
Sen. Zell Miller, D-Ga"

Its simply called "politicizing"....
"Raw Data: Dem Memo on Iraq Intel"
Link:
www.foxnews.com...

"Faux" exposed this and its this 'exposing' that is causing the Democrats to back pedal as they are on this issue!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The crux of the issue here is this:
"The secret Democrat manifesto/MEMO detailing the undermining of President Bush in wartime by the seditious misuse of classified intelligence data from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence."

Even some democrats recognize this:
"If what has happened here is not treason, it is its first cousin. The ones responsible - be they staff or elected or both - should be dealt with quickly and severely sending a lesson to all that this kind of action will not be tolerated, ignored or excused.
Sen. Zell Miller, D-Ga"

Its simply called "politicizing"....
"Raw Data: Dem Memo on Iraq Intel"
Link:
www.foxnews.com...

"Faux" exposed this and its this 'exposing' that is causing the Democrats to back pedal as they are on this issue!

regards
seekerof

First of all, let' clear up some LIES here.

1) We are not atr war. Congress is the only one that can decalre war and we HAD a war in Iraq--which is over b/c Bush said "Mission Accomplished."

2) Zen Miller is a sell out just like Daschle is a pussy. Worse than a repugnant.

3) Every breaking story by Faux news somehow dismissed neever to be heard froom again. I never watch that channel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join