It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked 9/11 conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is my theory:

J. major is in crises over increesing debt from ww1 and 2 and if they do actually go to war they wont have enough money to fight so B. clinton wanting a bit of extra money says to major do this framing and bomb the wtc and i will let u have a bit of cash outta it if major says no clinton will just increase his debt each month so he has gotta say yeah and they plan for major to get planes and crash into wtc but countries got leak and heard about this so major and clinton decide well its about time we start framing someone so they get the taleda towarn them and say it was al queda to when bush and blair come into power they make sure blair is eleceted until this is over and major and clinton obviously dont wanna be a part of this when it goes down so they come out of power and let blair and bush take over they either blackmail or make them do it or it was part of the plan all along for blair and bush to frame al quada so sept 11 2001 is happens for all the world to see they blame osma and al quada test out their bombs on them bush and blair get loadsa money to pay off debt and prepare for war with iraq to get even more money from oil fields america and england especially america are getting sympathy to destroy any country that is a threat so sept 11 wont happen again with the sympathy of the american and england nation they go ahead with it slowly getting away with the millions they made and getting rid of that debt from ww1 and 2. and since clinton and major didnt really want it on their shoulders to deal with they make someone else do it whilst they have their millions
in retirement. The reason i think it started with b. Clinton and J. Major is because they were warnings for this since aprox 1995

Here are some intresting facts:

On September 11th 2001, there was a �terrorist� attack on the United States, two planes had flown into the North and South World Trade Center, another plane hit the pentagon, and a final plane crashed in Pennsylvania believed to be on the way to Camp David.
But there is more to this than most people think, this document will present facts which question if September 11th was really a terrorist attack, or if it was allowed to happen.

� No live cameras were pointed at the towers since no one knew what was going to happen. However, coincidently a French camera crew was taping a video about NY firemen close by when the first airplane hit

There has been a lot of talk about all the things related to September 11th adding up to 11, here is our conclusion:

Date of the attack: 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
New York City - 11 Letters.
The Pentagon - 11 Letters.
Afghanistan - 11 Letters.
Flight 11 -> 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
Flight 77 -> 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11.
Now here is the creepy bit, the leaders, present and past of America and Britain:
1990 � 1997 = JOHN MAJOR � 9 letters
1992 � 2000 = BILL CLINTON � 11 letters

1997 - ???? = TONY BLAIR- 9 letters
2000 - ???? = GEORGE BUSH � 11 letters

The first aeroplane appeared to have a white tail: a trait that the American Airlines� fleet does not display. � This was not an American plane.

The 767 series airplanes are twin engine; they have one engine mounted under each wing. No engines can be observed on the airplane�s wings in the video.
In the video, one can see the airplane firing a shot into the building prior to impact.

The frame firing the shot was originally broadcast on all news stations, but has since been edited out of the commercially available version of this video. Why? Take a look at the frame directly before impact and see for yourself the explosion on the building before impact.

The second hit occurred about 9:06 AM, roughly 15 minutes after the first. By that time many news cameras were in position and, no question about it, this is a REAL 767 flying into the second tower. However, there are a few problems:

What is obvious about the second airplane is that there is a large object about the size of an engine mounted under the belly. This object is completely inconsistent with a standard 767. One has to realize that on airplanes, unlike cars, modifications of any kind are public knowledge and are signed off by the manufacturer as well as the FAA. There is no evidence whatsoever of the existence of this �pod� underneath any commercially flying 767 in the world today.

WTC Building Number 7

This is a 48-story side building to the WTC complex. Airplanes nor debris never hit Building 7, yet it collapsed after catching fire making it the first steel framed building in history to collapse strictly due to fire. The official report is that the foundation was tainted due to the collapse of the other two towers, but none of the other, closer, buildings collapsed. Remember, the foundation in Manhattan is pure rock, which allows for such large buildings to be constructed in the first place.

The WTC buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a 707. A 707 is within 10 % of gross weight and fuel capacity of a 767. In the videos the buildings collapse in a fashion that is reminiscent of the controlled demolition of large buildings (like Las Vegas hotels). This is HIGHLY unlikely and defies the very laws of physics. By the way, the name of the Company cleaning up the debris of the WTC buildings was �Controlled Demolition, Inc.�! What a coincidence.

What makes these collapses strange is the fact that the collapses are completely vertical which means the buildings goes down the path of HIGHEST RESISTANCE. It would be much more logical if the top part of the buildings tipped over to the sides.

The firemen�s radio transmissions are classified. Why? Did they talk about bombs going off in the buildings? The fact is that many eyewitnesses reported hearing explosions go off in the buildings.

7 of the 20 hijackers have been confirmed to be still alive AFTER 9/11.

The government has claimed that passengers made cell phone calls from the hijacked airplanes. The airplanes at the time of those calls were flying at 20,000 ft or above. A study by a British Professor, making cell calls out of a fibreglass (non metal) private airplane has concluded that such calls were impossible above an altitude of 2000 ft above ground level!!!! If you�ve ever tried to make cell phone calls in an airplane you�d know that the phone simply will not get reception.

The buildings collapsed in unprecedented fashion killing thousands and yet there was never an independent investigation into the cause. Why?
The public was prevented to photograph the 9/11 debris. Why?
The �FAILED� hardened construction steel from the towers was immediately shipped off to China without any examination by independent experts. Why?
$50 million was spent on the space shuttle Columbia accident investigation (which resulted in 7 deaths), yet only $3 million was spent on the 9/11 investigation (which resulted in 2,800 deaths). Why?
Did the government already know the cause of the collapse?
George Bush�s strange behaviour

Bush claims he saw the first airplane hit the first tower live on TV the morning of 9/11 (download above audio clip). The interesting thing is that the video of the first hit was not made public until after 9/11.

Bush was reading to a class at Booker Elementary School in Florida when the 2nd plane hit around 9:06 AM. His chief of staff informed him of the 2nd airplane by whispering something in his ear for about 5 seconds. By this time Bush MUST know that this is no �accident� (which is what he claimed he thought of the first hit), but rather a terrorist attack of unprecedented proportions. Yet Bush GAVE NO INSTRUCTIONS. EVEN MORE STRANGELY, the secret service does not intervene to protect him. Instead, Bush keeps reading with the children about a pet goat for another 20 minutes! Does this indicate just plain incompetence or prior knowledge?

Temperatures achieved in a jet fuel fire usually do not exceed 800� C. More fuel does not mean higher temperatures but merely a bigger fire of the same temperature. The optimal temperature reached by jet fuel is achieved by the optimum amount of oxygen introduced to the flame.
Ideal conditions of burning jet fuel are achieved in a jet engine, where an air compressor delivers optimum amounts of oxygen all the time. In a jet engine, the maximum burning temperature is about 800� C.
Hardened construction steel does not soften at 800� C. It may start weakening at 1000�-1200� C and melts at 2000� C. To prove this point keep in mind that you cannot use a jet fuel based fire to form a horseshoe to fit a horse�s hoof. It�s not possible with fossil fuels; they just do not burn hot enough. On the other hand, think about a kerosene (exactly what jet fuel is) heater. Those are made out of low-grade tin and the kerosene fire does not melt it! All because jet fuel DOES NOT BURN HOT ENOUGH to even melt tin.
Despite the worst attacks in America's history just happening three months ago and the anthrax attacks on America, Bush sums up 2001 as a "fabulous year" for himself and his wife Laura

Also, Bush feels that 9/11 was an �interesting day�

Passenger Lists
The official United and American Airlines passenger lists do not have ANY of the hijackers names on them. Look for yourselves:
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
Where�s the Boeing?
The biggest piece of Pentagon aircraft debris made public is a 2x3 foot piece of sheet metal. Where are any recognizable pieces of this Boeing that allegedly hit? The landing gear should ALWAYS survive.
Footage of the Concorde crash in Paris a few years shows the landing gear intact with the wheels and tires still on it even after a very severe fire! It fell in freefall straight down from 2000ft. The landing gear is one of the strongest and most recognizable parts in any crash. It is designed to take the load of many times the airplane�s weight yet the government failed to find it at the Pentagon crash site.
Small Impact Hole
The initial impact hole in the pentagon is only roughly 30 ft in diameter after which a portion of the building collapses. Was this really a Boeing 757 with 150ft + wingspan hitting?

The first motive would be to create a reason to go to war. Why war? There are many reasons. One motive is to extend/build a dominant US world empire. In light of diminishing world oil reserves, getting control of 10% of world oil reserves (Iraq), restarting the US economy with wartime production, reducing unemployment with enlisting more and more younger soldiers etc. Another motive is control over the US population. A terrorist event would, and did, unite America like no other event. It furthermore made it acceptable for Americans to deliberately give up their freedoms in exchange for the government protecting us from the �terrorists�, no questions asked

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hmm, there are a lot of interesting facts there, an interesting thing is that George Bush said he saw the plane go in, so in other words there was a unique feed of the world trade centers going to that classroom he was visiting? I don't think so, videos were realised the day after and there were deffinately no live feeds

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Holy #.. no pun intended, but i think that by reading this board, we are all more stupid than before we came into here. For one thing, that first paragraph doesn't have a single period in it at all... do you know what a period is for... it is not to end a sentence like school teaches you, It is a method to allow our eyes a break when we are reading # like this. I mean granted, you put some research into this and I honor you for this, but I really cannot see what you are trying to say.. Maybe if you had some periods, I could have understood things better, but I feel like my skull was just hit by a MAC truck. This was no setup, no coverup from clinton.. This is all bush and him and his fathers disire to rule the middle east. They are going to play the blame game in every Mid east country that they can other than Isreal because we have already blind folded them... Remember, 15 of the 19 terriorist from 9-11 were Saudi, but the Royal Saudi family was allow to leave the US 2 days after the attacks... No questions... And what is worse.. they were allowed to fly out...and this was during the no fly time. So you tell me, you think bush had nothing to do with this and clinton and yogi bear set this up, all I can say is...... Ummm no... I have said this in a few post today and it is really starting to mean something to me.. So what the hell... We are in a Matrix ourself.... While we are in Zion, the rest are in the Matrix.... So forget what you know, find out hole deep the rabbit hole really is..

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by Dravenn]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I didn't mean anything against you in this post, good research and everything, but just hate to say it is a basically a cup with holes all in it.. Sorry, it will never hold water

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Freedomofspeech...

do you have any links to the video that you say shows a shot fired at the building before impact ?

or of the second plane with a "pod" attached ?

how do you know this, did you see it and remember it ?

just curious.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
omg have you got your head up your ass it doesnt matter one bit about the punctuation that was not the point on my post and it was my opinion and what makes you so sure clinton wasnt involved. You seem very sure of whats the truth but i think you are completely insane talking about the matrix this is real life ok not some film and its called a full stop not a period cant you tellyou are american its my view ok if you dont like it dont say anything obviously you need and alot of other people need to stop watching the tv you dont seem to relise how much these people can lie and how much you and evrey other country are being lied to i just dont see why nobody gets that or wait doyou love your country that much you are blinded by whats thetruth and what you want to believe????

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ok sorry if i shouted or whatevere there but its a post and i just hate having people saying whats wrong with it etc
here are the links

www.beverlyunderground.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Company cleaning up the debris of the WTC buildings was �Controlled Demolition, Inc.�! What a coincidence.

who else would have extensive experience in cleaning up large amounts of debrie from a collapsed building??

and another thing...i still dont see why they would fly planes into the buildings if they already had enough explosives inside to take the building down.....the didnt fly planes into it the first time the tried to bomb the wtc building..

[Edited on 11-24-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
well if you place bombes inside etc they would want to carry out afull investigation and who planted them etc but if you fly planes which maybe is a cover so not as much of an investigation is being carried out because you automatically know who did it the people in the planes of course

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ok....but how did they get the buildings to appear to collapse at the exact points where the planes hit??? im not sure they could know exactly where the planes where going to hit the buildings...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Freedom... First off... never said the government is not involved and obviously you do not get what I mean by the matrix.... The matrix being what the government wants us to see, Zion being the few people who actually see the truth... I said the Gov. is involved, just not in the sense that you have placed it at... While I understand some of your calculations, the sum of 2 plus 2 is not 6.... I hope you can understand what I am saying because if not, you are going to have a hard time reading stuff on ATS... and if you cannot handle critism for the things you post on here, then you are really doomed for your stay on ATS...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well either they planted the bombs in that area but here is another unanswered question why did the building fall vertically thats the way a building does fall when it has bombs inside or being demolished surly that plane would have made the building fall over not just straight down like tipple over on its side sorta thing

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think the buildings fell vertically because of where the fracture points were, the only way they would have "tipped" over is if they were hit near the very bottom....if you watch the collapse of the buildings you can indeed see a slight tilt forward as the buildings started to collapse...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here is an experiment for you to try... Have someone pick a car up with a crane and drop it on your head. Notice, you do not fall to the right or left.. your body colapses and pushes you straight down. Remember that the WTC was also designed for that to happen in the case of an emergency. they were designed to colapse instead of fall over to protect people lifes in the surrounding buildings. Each floor would dismount and begin to fall straight down which would start a domino effect. This is what saved the most lifes... if it was not for that, we would have been looking at life loses of over 10,000.. maybe more..

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
are you implying i go out and do something like that??

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just saying... You drop something heavy straight down on you and you will collapse, just as the WTC did... The floors of that building where not made to hold thousands of tons of metal, concrete falling down onto them, so they collapsed as they should have

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dravenn
Have someone pick a car up with a crane and drop it on your head. Notice, you do not fall to the right or left.. your body colapses and pushes you straight down.

Hate to nitpick, but the two planes that hit the towers, did not fall straight down as you inferred with your car experiment. They flew in from the side. So, your car/crane/head theory kinda sucks wind. Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
btw, off topic, but
Freedom....how on earth did you get over 1500 ATS points !? You just signed up today !

link   
Actually Dark lanser, I am speaking about the planes flying into the buildings.. I am talking about the Cavity that those planes cause when they crashed into them. They created a hole 3 to 4 floors tall... Then the metal finally gave way from the extreme heat and structure lose, those 30 to 40 feet gave the several hundred thousands of pound momentum to hit the floors below and cause a collapse... Not talking about the inital hit.. as you will notice, the intial hit is not what took down the buildings, but it did enough structural and fire damage to finally bring them down

link   
The smaller top portion collapsed do to the wieght not being supported any longer thus falling straight down on the lower portion pancaking floor by floor..

if there was a controlled demo...where was the explosion??? i didnt even see anything that remotley looked like an explosion capable of bringing a building of that size down..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join