It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Log on to...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Microsoft Windows and the internet, you become a part of an international illuminati/nwo network, where you are "watched", another piece of evidence that will shock you! www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Now I'm beginning to really understand this nwo stuff, what do you think?!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
wow !!! I tried the excell thing.. but I have windows 2000, it didn't work.

what does everyone else make of this ? Truth ?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That person had a lot of time on their hands

Windows 95 was released in August 1995. There must be a hidden reason for this, that would make up for the "1". The only thing I can think of is the "95", 9 + 5 = 14 - 1 = 13 which is a Masonic number.

By the way.. that hall of the tourtured souls EASTER EGG was a lil humor by the programmers.. Has anyone EVER played DOOM before? Anyone?

www.eggheaven2000.com...
www.j-walk.com...
www.eggscentral.com...
www.pcwin.com...
www.talk21.org...

Sure it was a secret, but something for fun, not for evil reasons and over cooked conspiracy theories

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Switch to Red Hat....problem solved!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Know

LOL@ Dr.Know

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
interesting theories were presented at that webpage, but unfortunately not evidence to back it up!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Know

i'm gana b hated for using the topic in such a crude manner..no doubt

but

im currently running on windows 2k, i need help on this since i want to get onto red hat asap!!

im running a presario 1500 laptop, the drivers' were specifically designed for winxp, i've gotten away with win2k drivers' fori t...but i cant find any drivers' for win98, i've only found the ethernet driver for win98(does that define my chances of finding drivers' for red hat??)
i've currently got redhat 5.2 cd roms, the last time i tried doing smthng i changed the partition type which caused me to lose everything i had on partitions.
im currently running on Fat32 with a40gb hdd, 2,2ghz,512 ram, 32mbvga, twin cooling system juiced up by a new texas instruments power supply(speeds up the whole processor/motherboard processi think...
i need help on this, i have no clue what to do when im at creating a partition, and what tells me that linux 5.2 will be compatible??
plus, redhat takes a lot less resources than win2k, im currently having trouble with the laptop's cooling system, i need to upgrade it to fridge-compressor cooler

ps: what about unix...would that prove more compatible?
an annoyed with MS
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
freaky freaky stuff...but I dont have excell....

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You forgot to include Microsoft Sucks...

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think someone had a bit too much time on there hands

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The desparate attempts at control will in the end fail for the most part.

Those that want to be minions of the dark side will join with them and leave with them.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarface
I think someone had a bit too much time on there hands
Are you talking about Bill Gates? Nah, he was making sure that people understood he is on the dark side, telling all he will conquer!

Like any corporation, it's all about conquering.

top topics

join