It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Iron Hammer...Geez!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As I write, the US is pounding Baghdad - as part of it's Operation Iron Hammer, - which seems to be the natural follow up to Operation Iraqi Freedom

We wil the hearts and minds of the Iraqi - by showing how many more people we can kill. How nice. Rummy admits that he doesn't know who the insurgents are....but we'll just bomb houses and residential areas where we "suspect" some "bad guys" (the official term being used now) might....repeat....MIGHT be hanging out.

I'm sure that the people of Iraq will be buying flowers and candy for our troops now. They finally realize how western liberation occurs. What a horror. What a failure. But there is no way out. Told you so! Told you so!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
'If we have to, we just mow the whole place down, see what happens.

yes it appears this is the new tactic...

www.thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's about damn time!

# or get off the pot....

Personally, I would have preferred we just got off the pot (i.e. left...), but trying to go on by pretending the war was over wasn't doing much good either....

Still though, bet we're just going to try and discreetly fart rather than take a full dump.... Pathetic... The commander in chief needs to be kicked out on his keister.....

new topics

join