It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush rape victim dies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Margie D. Schoedinger expired Monday, 9/22/03 .
I guess she won't be a problem to the BFEE's long-range plans anymore.

I finally got some confirmation from an obit in the Houston Chronicle that Margie Schoedinger, the woman
who filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Bush last year, died in September. I called the Harris County
Medical Examiner's office, which lists her cause of death as a "gunshot wound to the head" and "suicide."

When I talked to Schoedinger in July she sounded in good health. She was only 38. It's another weird
tragedy surrounding the Bush administration - and this one has received NO mention from the media.

bartcop.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
*shakes head*

How convenient..suicide.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Somehow, I'm not surprised.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Margie D. Schoedinger expired Monday, 9/22/03 .
I guess she won't be a problem to the BFEE's long-range plans anymore.

I finally got some confirmation from an obit in the Houston Chronicle that Margie Schoedinger, the woman
who filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Bush last year, died in September. I called the Harris County
Medical Examiner's office, which lists her cause of death as a "gunshot wound to the head" and "suicide."

When I talked to Schoedinger in July she sounded in good health. She was only 38. It's another weird
tragedy surrounding the Bush administration - and this one has received NO mention from the media.

bartcop.com...

again its Bush the killer!

come on people think of something better to get Bush with.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow, one mysterious murder versus the 12 commited by Klinton? Pandering.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Cliinton never committed murder and why doesn't this come out in the press?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Clinton never committed murder?!?! DO YOUR RESEARCH! If you can easily blame this on Bush, then there ARE SEVERAL cases where you can blame KLINTON for killings.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nothing new, gore. The libs will open their toothless mouth to criticize the gap in your otherwise sparkling set of choppers.

Come on, they are desperate! They have absolutely no candidate for this election, any cheap shot or Hail Mary can be expected!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No. Having the jobs done isn't the same thing as doing them yourself. Why would the mainstream press not make a big deal over their boy's doings? Well, I wonder...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Nothing new, gore. The libs will open their toothless mouth to criticize the gap in your otherwise sparkling set of choppers.

Come on, they are desperate! They have absolutely no candidate for this election, any cheap shot or Hail Mary can be expected!

I have no idea what you're talking about. The Bush
was accused of rape, she got her case filed in court, and now she's dead....suicide by a bullet to the head? What's going on here?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
cough.....Vince Foster......cough..........
Now there was a "convient suicide".

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Suicide by a bullet to the head. Uh, Colonel, that happens everyday. It does look a little suspicious when people commit "suicide" and the suicide note is in someone else's handwriting, or a couple kids are run over by a train and its consider accidental, even though they have bullet holes in them, etc, etc, as the clinton years from Gov on up saw.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Some Ghandi supporters went around killing people while Ghandi was preaching non-violence. It's politically motivated. Some people take politics too seriously.........

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Colonel it is sad times right know in USA because most of the mean stream media is owned by YOU LIBERALS!

That is why you dont hear alot about what DEMONcrats in the media!

Nowander everything in the media is against Bush!

link   

No. Having the jobs done isn't the same thing as doing them yourself. Why would the mainstream press not make a big deal over their boy's doings? Well, I wonder...

Hell Yes! I agree!
Why would the Washington Times or the Weekly Standard call Bush out! Good post Thomas!

Errrrr....

You were talking about
Dim Son
Right?

link   

Suicide by a bullet to the head. Uh, Colonel, that happens everyday. It does look a little suspicious when people commit "suicide" and the suicide note is in someone else's handwriting, or a couple kids are run over by a train and its consider accidental, even though they have bullet holes in them, etc, etc, as the clinton years from Gov on up saw.

Thomas, shh!! His head is going to explode!!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm going to assume that Colonel and I are the only ones that have read up on this story. This lady was a well-respected lawyer, had a husband and some childred (I think). The transcripts I read, were articulate and not the work of someone looking to create attention.

She dated Bush for God's sakes..!!!

Also, Foster tried to blackmail Clinton, you do that to any president and you're going to find a bullet in a skull...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Drop the Bush hit list on 'em!

Hell, you just have to look at this term alone for an impressive death count, though the Jessica Lynch servicemen were just over kill, add the gov. Dark Age for the State of Texas, and the siblings and Poppa Bush...BOY! That's a big cemetary! Just so lucky to have such a moral, ble blooded line of leaders like that Bush clan....and that they've had two presidencies & several gov. slots in such a short time speaks to that unbridled talent!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Thanks BT.......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join