It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a plan for when the feces hits the fan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
When whatever is gonna go down, goes down - do you have a plan of action.

Myself, I have been vaguely forming a plan for a while now, only in the past few months have I started putting that plan into action, purchasing things I might need, thinking about where to go and such.

I hate feeling like it's inevitable, but the evidence for outweighs evidence against, so it's better to be safe than sorry - a few hours and a few hundred bucks now could mean the difference between life and death then.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i have bits and bobs i need i pretty much have handy everything i need.. apart from a deccent projectile weapon.. i am saving up for a bow or a crossbow.. i would prefer a 150lb crossbow.. but we will see what happens...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have no plan. I will be a lamb led to slaughter if indeed some horrible apocalypse comes. I'm not particularly fond of life, and if some overwhelming force wants me out, then I will likely have no option but to oblige it.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Feh,
Tequilla,
a girl, and a decent view of the action.
that's all i ask for.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If and when the # hits the fan, my plan is simple: take my car, my shotgun, some ammunition and supplies, and head on out cruising for freedom Mad Max style. Corny, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
When the # hits the fan my plan is to find somone who has prepared for it, food, meds etc, and take them from him

I am stocking up on chocolate and beer, I got my priorities right....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I plan to go out with a bang...

I plan to bang every girl I can.

Seriously, though...you can only run away from death for so long. If it's coming for you, it will catch up.

If the day does come, though, I'd rather be the one standing in front of the blast than the poor soul that dies slowly of radiation poisoning.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I agree,

Better underneath the nuclear blast than ten miles away... First you're there, then you're not. No suffering...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I hope I at least have one more GUNNIESS, nice and COLD. How I love the Stout......

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't have a plan, as I'm currently living within 10 miles of a nuclear reactor... a pretty large one at that, so I figure (hope) that it's one of the first ones taken out and death will be quick and painless.

Now if we're not talking about the apocolypse or WW3, and we're talking NWO finally coming forward and being put into place.. then I'm a hard working father of 1 who doesn't cause any trouble, I just want to work and mind my business.

If it would be the aliens coming out of "hiding" then again I'm a peace loving man, welcome to earth, can I buy you a beer ?

Should the aliens be hostile, then get the hell outta my way, I've got a gun and I'm blasting anything Gray or reptillian.....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I plan to use my Y2K supplies, hopefully sometime in the future, before they go stale. ,..and I still have all those blond girls convinced they are needed to help repopulate the earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well when the # hits the fan i am gonna be at 30 feet away cos # is hard to remove from your clothes!

Seriously i will kill myself .

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This sounds silly, but having a gasmask (and knowing how to use it) provides a very safe feeling. Actual effectiveness is a different story, but we do what we need to do in order to tolerate the uncertainty.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Check out my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

very indepth member descriptions of their plans for the defining hour.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
# will never hit the fan, you're all paranoid... It's too high.

Who the heck can # that hard anyway???

Should be in the guinness book of #ty records...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I've got gear in a backpack, always at arms reach for when i get fed up so I can just leave. I also have my "tribe" to rely on when things go to crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Open your ears, Bandit...I can hear that "tttthhhhhruuuupp!" even now...

It originates from the diarrhetic minds of the mainstream "career politician" & , whoo boy!, can they expel it hard & long!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
it depeads on what goes down

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saiyan
it depeads on what goes down

prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

better to be prepared for WW3 and have a extended blizard than vice-versa.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reminds me of a scene from Airplane when 1 guys says"wait until Kramer hears this the #s gonna hit the fan"
Afew seconds later you see some # or what looks like hit a fan.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join