It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this agency be apart of the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

From what I have read in this artical about them and the fact that a bus was blown up in 7/7 at there door step makes me wonder , how about you.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Tavistock was founded in 1946. That's 60 years ago. Add that to the hundreds of years of NWO futility.

It all makes sense now. They will take over the world by default. At some point human life on our planet will begin to fade from existence and one of the myriad of NWO organizations will have some janitor who manages to live thru the apocolypse and he will take control over the cockroaches and the 9 other survivors and he will declare that the work, first started a thousand years ago, has finally, by sheer luck and stupidity, come to fruition.

I'm sorry, there is no NWO. Perhaps, at some point in time, there was a group of men trying to plot a course for world control but the evolution of our planet over the hundreds of years when this might have even taken place has made it all but impossible for any small, evil group to take over the planet.

The only way we will ever be forced into a new world order will be if some group from some other planet comes and enslaves us all and forces their new world order. So, until we find ourselves under the iron boot of Darth Vader, I think we can sleep at night with the security of knowing that any group that has managed to not take over the world after centuries of trying, is never going to take over the world.

These NWO stories sound like the next Earnest Goes To movie.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This artical states this

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

In 1938, Roosevelt executed a secret agreement with Churchill which in effect ceded U.S. sovereignty to England, because it agreed to let Special Operations Executive control U.S. policies. To implement this agreement, Roosevelt sent General Donovan to London for indoctrination before setting up OSS (now the CIA) under the aegis of SOE-SIS. The entire OSS program, as well as the CIA has always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute.
So what do you think about what was said in the artical , seems like it is a training center for the NWO.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The only way we will ever be forced into a new world order will be if some group from some other planet comes and enslaves us all and forces their new world order. So, until we find ourselves under the iron boot of Darth Vader, I think we can sleep at night with the security of knowing that any group that has managed to not take over the world after centuries of trying, is never going to take over the world.

Oh,so the fact that you are being recorded,almost constantly, and the fact they(government) want to put the "verichip" implant into your hand doesn't bother you in the slightest,eh? Keep living in your dreamworld.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932.

The Tavistock Institute was founded in 1946.
Tavistock Institute History

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruthOh,so the fact that you are being recorded,almost constantly, and the fact they(government) want to put the "verichip" implant into your hand doesn't bother you in the slightest,eh? Keep living in your dreamworld.

My "dreamworld" doesn't involve centuries old myths of secret organizations so inept that their only claim to fame is a spook story about world domination that, in 2006, is 1 million times harder to accomplish than it would have been when these clowns first sat down and started fantasizing about taking over the world.

Out of curiousity, would you start a plan that you, your children, their children and several generations of their children would never see put into place? Why bother with something as incredible as world domination if you won't be around to enjoy it? Let's be honest here, we are a selfish society at heart. Me first. Not my great great great great great great (you get the point) grandkids first.

As I said, I won't be surpised by some aliens taking over our planet and enforcing some kind of new world order but the idiots that currently walk the globe? Never happening in my life time, nor will it happen in my kids' lifetime, their kids' lifetime etc.

The supposed geniuses who first came up with the concept of a new world order did so before the advent of technologies we live and breath with today. They didn't know about cars, planes, faxes, email, internet, high speed travel, high speed transfer of information, population booms, expansions into regions uninhabited etc. This plan, if it does exist, is so antiquated and useless that there is no way it will ever happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Crakeur, to be truthful it can be done, just look at China it controls its 1.3 Billion population with a communist goverment. Take a look at Europe being turned into a super state and the same is happening in North America now.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by estar
Crakeur, to be truthful it can be done,

then why can't they get it done? if you think it can be done, and all these people who fear the NWO, think it can be done, why can't the NWO themselves get it done? Please don't tell me it is all part of their plan because nobody, and I mean nobody, puts a plan into place that they expect to take a few hundred, or more, years. You can't rely on your great great great grandson to follow the plans. You can't rely on humanity to remain the same over any period of time. The evolution of society is something that nobody, no matter how smart they might be, can ever envision well enough to plot a course that will take over a few centuries. Now add natural disasters and other such catastrophes to the mix and you have a totally unchartable line of events. Wouldn't it be safe to assume that at least one of the super rich folks, an Astor perhaps, was involved with the NWO? What happens when the Titanic goes down with a member of the NWO (I'm just tossing ideas here)? Do you then say the iceberg was part of the plan too?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Do you feel empty , Do you feel there's something missing in your life , Do you feel there's more to life than meets the eye , Do you feel all that this is it , Do you feel jealous , Do you feel angry , Do you feel somethings being hidden , Do you feel kept in the dark , Do you feel there's a universal secret , Do you feel lied to , Do you feel cheated , Do you feel at all .
How would the rich get richer , How would the powerful gain more power , How would the leaders lead and how would the world operate if
Everybody became a monk of some sort i.e buddhist ,christian ,catholic ,rastafarian ,hindu ,muslim and the main goal in everybody's mind and life was to connect to a godhead or spiritual path instead of the pursuit of career , money , status , fame , ego
Maybe this has already been discussed by the powerful minority and kept the idea from us fooling us into the idea this thing called god is all hocus pocus and you should really be earning a respectable wage to provide your family in you r nice respectable house and feel safe and not to feel confused with things you cannot understand just let our church leaders do that for you and theyll tell you whats right in the eyes of this thing called god dont feel guilty just turned up for church on day a week and everything will be fine after all a happy person doesn't think and ignorance is bliss
A group of powerful people set up a idea to divert the human race from its real goal in life and to for ever in prison people in there own image of a world they want to rule and have power .
The good and bad exist side by side , question is how would you know if youve lived in the world system of badness from the day you started school and until the day you die in an nursing home . The thing is its been like this for so long that no-body is any the wiser . A perfect system to keep you in place . Only now theyve raised the bar due to the technology theyve been waiting for all this time and now they want total control total domination of the whole world ... Youll be just like the Borg for Star trek

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No to all of your questions. Perhaps I'm one of the minority elite NWO?

I am totally going to need to rework my will. Gotta ensure that my great great great (x12) grandkids are aware of the plan I'm working on.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
zman,
Tavistock is the social engineering wing of the NWO. It has treated the US like a giant laboratory since it's inception. It's original staff was Nazi trained. Aldous Huxley was a Tavistock agent who helped introduce and promote drug usage here in the US through the likes of Dulles, Kesey, Leary and Mary Pinchot. The Beatles along with the Rolling Stones , Black Sabbath and The Who were all manipulated and promoted through Tavistock's programs. Notice how besides the Beatles that all these groups are still around with major concert tours and hauling in huge gate receipts. Bono and Geldof are now the new peddlers of rock and roll's fraudulence. Anytime you hear the phrase,'the world's greatest rock and roll band' there's the tip off to who really promotes them. They secure agents through payola or for the less willing blackmail. A very nasty secret indeed.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA Anytime you hear the phrase,'the world's greatest rock and roll band' there's the tip off to who really promotes them.

Coke Zero on the keyboard. Coke Zero on the monitor, the wall and the desk.

Thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
crak, I figured you'd get a kick out of that. How much can one make working as a Tavischlock disinfo troll?...gulping a little bit better now?

World's Greatest Rock and Roll Bands -MSM dubbed !
1. The Beatles
2. The Rolling Stones
3. Led Zepplin
4. The Who
5. U2

Check out the number of Knighted members these bands have collectively. Knighthood affirms that you've become a NWO tool.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
so bands that were deemed a threat by the gov't and subversive and anti-authority were actually working for the Man? John Lennon was part of the NWO? Did anyone tell J Edgar Hoover that?

I think you just called me a disinfo troll. That would be the second time someone has claimed I was a disinfo agent of some sort. I get a real kick out of that.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As you can tell from some of the answers , there is disinformation trying to say the sky is not blue. I see that what we have here is a program to program YOUR mind , they way you think act and spend. It to me just points out NWO. Truth is the plain word that says it is, yet to say it has nothing or , there is nothing to see here attitude , cause if there was nothing too see , then why even coment. Thanks again for your responces.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE

Jesse Hobson, the first president of Stanford Research Institute, in a 1952 speech made it clear what lines the institute was to follow. Stanford can be described as one of the "jewels" in Tavistock's Crown in its rule over the United States. Founded in 1946 immediately after the close of WWII, it was presided over by Charles A. Anderson, with emphasis on mind control research and "future sciences." Included under the Stanford umbrella was Charles F. Kettering Foundation which developed the "Changing Images of Man" upon which the Aquarian Conspiracy rests.

Some of Stanford's major clients and contracts were at first centered around the defense establishment but, as Stanford grew, so, did the diversity of its services:

Applications of Behavioral Sciences to Research Management Office of Science and Technology

SRI Business Intelligence Program

U.S. Department of Defense Directorate of Defense Research and Engineering

U.S. Department of Defense Office of Aerospace Research

Among corporations seeking Stanford's services were Wells Fargo Bank, Bechtel Corporation, Hewlett Packard, Bank of America, McDonnell Douglas Corporation, Blyth, Eastman Dillon and TRW Company. One of Stanford's more secret projects was extensive work on chemical and bacteriological warfare (CAB) weapons.

Lots of companies , lots of nothing to see here right?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by estar
Crakeur, to be truthful it can be done, just look at China it controls its 1.3 Billion population with a communist goverment. Take a look at Europe being turned into a super state and the same is happening in North America now.

it can be done? its already been done once before. babylon. but its plans were interrupted. so the plans for the 2nd world empire started and you live in it today.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
No to all of your questions. Perhaps I'm one of the minority elite NWO?

I am totally going to need to rework my will. Gotta ensure that my great great great (x12) grandkids are aware of the plan I'm working on.

i dont think you know but this nwo thing and whos behind it and who started it has nothing to do with humans and spans of time mean nothing to them so great great great great great great grandkids are not even considered. yes they were involved with babylon as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
As you can tell from some of the answers , there is disinformation trying to say the sky is not blue. I see that what we have here is a program to program YOUR mind , they way you think act and spend. It to me just points out NWO. Truth is the plain word that says it is, yet to say it has nothing or , there is nothing to see here attitude , cause if there was nothing too see , then why even coment. Thanks again for your responces.

philosophical gibberish. my favorite. the color green was a nice touch.

I'll leave you all to your paranoid rantings but let me just say that the bogey man is nothing more than a myth. You are chasing rolo tomassi and he doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
zman,
It goes even deeper than that. Stanford, M.I.T. , University of Chicago, Yale, Princeton and Harvard all tow the line. So roughly seven of the top twelve schools in this country are controlled by outside interests. These schools feed the CFR and Trilateral Commission. Leo Strauss was a Hungarian immigrant Nazi economist who wound up with a full professorship at the University of Chicago . Some of his more notable students were Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and Dick Cheney. I don't see a trend here.........lol

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
you people need to look at the reality in the nwo. when i say reality i mean how the oldest fraternal organization ever known to man believes in such a group called the New World Order. look at the book of daniel, revelations, isaiah. the anti-christ will be the one who brings the New World Order into power. i thought we were through discussing whose bringing the NWO into power?

look at all the signs;

were in a state where somebody will have to claim to be god, all these catastrophies happening on every corner of the earth, world war 3, deseases, cloning, nuclear weapons, fighting over who can have nuclear weapons and who cant, over whose selling them to who, holy wars.

doesnt it all seem like the New World Order isnt coming until somebody claims to be christ in the flesh? if the masons look at the bible for information and knowledge then how the hell can the bible not play a role in whats happening in our reality?

its time to take our heads out of the blanket of S**** that blinds us all.
bless you all.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by topsecretombomb]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join