It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Shuttle Atlantis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am a new person to this site so bear with me please.

Atlantis saw several UFOs in orbit around the earth. What happened was after it left the space station it was going through de-orbit checks when on ham radios i heard the follwing sets of messages.

1. " I See Santa"
5 mins later
2. " i see santa"
even later
3. "I see santas.

note the S indicating that it saw more then one.

checking on past records as my dad and me are space buffs and know all about USA Space programme, we found that Atlantis and Discovery have had the most number of sightings of UFOs/Santas.

One other thing i was watching the live feed from ISS and saw what appeared to be a light zoom past the camera about 3/5 times. did any one else have anything else?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

I happened to catch on NASA T.V. Sept. 11 '06 , which was flt Day 3 , Commander Pavel Vinogradov report an "unknown Object" to Mission Control at 12:35 Central Time over Africa.

He said and it was transalted in English , " We have an unknown object... We don't know what it is... if no one knows what it is then no one cares... Do you have any questions?"

Mission Control answered " No questions."

Nothing was ever said about that again.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It seems like your confirming what we've suspected all along.

That is that NASA is reporting what seems to be references to UFOs ( something other than debris) on a channel that isn't public.

Is that right?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
yeah there was that as well.

where are you based us of uk? just asking.

do you want some radio codes for the us air force and for area 51 plus space shuttle and station channels?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
what has happened to Endeveour?

just thought that to my knowledge she has never had a SANTA incident?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
yeah there was that as well.

where are you based us of uk? just asking.

Texas.

do you want some radio codes for the us air force and for area 51 plus space shuttle and station channels?

Sounds great for another thread. I'd much rather focus here on NASA if that's alright. I mean if you heard them talking about "Santa" that's more than interesting!

I mean by all means please post links , but we have to discuss what you heard.

"Santa" is a term first heard from the Apollo Missions. If you heard it while we were all watching "debris" , I'd consider that significant.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Too cool. Thanx. Some bright folks may wish "cover" the next mission and current ISS op's on a variety of spectra. Santas! Plural. Apollo-style. Most interesting. For my own part I'm gonna set up a couple of boxes and record an hour on one then the other and repeat... I watched most of 115 and didn't get a chance to record... next time I want it all or at least that which I can access public channel. Exciting times... conspiratorial sentiments. I'm glad they are back safely. I wanna kno' about the "lightning beaneath the orbiter" Astronaut Williams spoke of... plasma ball generated?

Wow. Santa's.

Victor K.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanks for reminding me of the ham operators.

We need to find out from them what they heard. Ham operators pick all this stuff up, where do we find them to see what they have on this?

Santa may no longer be NASA's code after this.

We can't let this go.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
CAN NOT REMEMBER THE WEBSITE BUT YOU DO HEAR A LOT OF GOOD STUFF

EMAIL ME YOU R ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND THE FULL LIST TO YOU

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
SOMETIMES DURING THE NIGHT (UK) I HEAR NASA SAY "sHUTTLE((WHICHEVER ONES THERE )) YOU HAVE INCOMING BOGEYS." Be aware that i am in england so that you may not hear what i do.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
We need the Ham guys to "out" the data any way they can... this is the 21st century and digitally enabled humans do have great communicative power to promote a different kind of Xmas. Where Santa is as Santa does and we (all) know about it...

Wow. Santas.

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
UK Alien Buff,

Just to be clear.

Did you actually hear that yourself or not ?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

SOMETIMES DURING THE NIGHT (UK) I HEAR NASA SAY "sHUTTLE((WHICHEVER ONES THERE )) YOU HAVE INCOMING BOGEYS." Be aware that i am in england so that you may not hear what i do.

Im from the Uk, is there anyway you could record anything?
Anything at all.
You say website??
Got a link??

Very meaningful if true.

PS, do you mean to shout?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
yes i heard at 03.01.45 on the sunday gone "Incoming Bogeys". prepare to move the shuttle. what could that mean?

i am led to understand that a collision took place and that the reasoin for the extra day was to inspect the collision area.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
sorry denied. my parents put a child lock on that part of my internet connection. can send you the stuff in the next post by me.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Mod Edit: to remove a questionable list of frequencies.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

i am led to understand that a collision took place and that the reasoin for the extra day was to inspect the collision area.

Wow! That should be Front Page News here in the States. The thing they made "clear" was that nothing was wrong with the Shuttle Atlantis.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
so what does that mean? any good

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Uk Alien Buff is signing off now. will be back later. however keep sending your post as my friend will be watch this site while i am off. bye.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
UK' Dooooooode! Wailin' Addin' THAT to my collection - funkadelic. I wish I had a Ham set(s)... lotta "ground" to cover there...

Thank You UK'

Victor K.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join