It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Attack Soon?:(

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Seriously Rahmaddad begins next weeek, and I'm concered since Gleen Beck's been having reporters on TV whom have said Bin Laden and his other networks have plan an attack as big 9/11. Especially on tonight's episode of Glenn Beck it was mentioned. I'm just curious, what does EVERYONE here think will happen?

Here's the website:

Glenn Beck

Islam's scary stuff and 9-11 attacks, what they must have been thinking?

Note: With all due respect to anti-terrorism Muslims. I'm not a Muslim, but I won't hold the Koran against anyone not involvedwith these groups.

[edit on 9-20-2006 by smalllight]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
of course there will be; there's an election coming up

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would say that a terrorist attack just before the election it's very probable.

For the area, I would say:
- Anaheim or
- Chicago or
- Detroit or
- Pittsburgh or
- Atlanta or
- Los Angeles

For the weapon use... something that spread.
- Nuke
- Chemical
- Dirty bomb

Timing...
- October 1 1st october
- October 10 10/10
- October 13 Because.
- October 15 10/15/06 = 11/11
- November 6 Day before the mid-term elections
- November 7 Day of mid-term elections
- October 24 Muslim holiday

Effects:
- Martial Law
- Attack against Iran
- Draft?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I would say that a terrorist attack just before the election it's very probable.

For the area, I would say:
- Anaheim or
- Chicago or
- Detroit or
- Pittsburgh or
- Atlanta or
- Los Angeles

For the weapon use... something that spread.
- Nuke
- Chemical
- Dirty bomb

According to Hamid Mir and Paul Williams (They're the ones pushing this warning/story), the 7 cities threatened were:

Miami, NY, D.C., Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Chicago.

Although he warned there could be up to 10 cities, so there's the mystery of three more cities as possible targets. He also indicated that the bombs were placed in mosques in those respective cities. And if one is raided, then the others will automatically go off. The man heading this operation goes by the name Jafar the Pilot. You can find lots of info on him, including the FBI's terrorist wanted list.

Of course, this is coming from Mir; he's a good reporter, but this may be Al Qaeda psyops. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

Looks like this might be getting real, Although if it is from Ayman al-Zawahiri, It would further lend credence to OBL being incapacitated, we shall have to wait and see.

27 September 2006: As reported by the Northeast Intelligence Network on Sunday, September 24, 2006, independent counter-terrorism analyst Randy Taylor found evidence amid communications on an Arabic language Internet forum that a message from the al Qaeda leadership was “forthcoming.” Early this morning, analysts discovered a banner announcement posted on several Islamist Internet forums that a video message from al Qaeda second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahiri, titled “Bush, the Catholic Pope, and Darfur - the Crusader's War” is about to be released.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Also featured on Breitbart.

Breitbart

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Don't forget New Orleans! Wouldn't it be too convenient of an emotional tear jerker to show the city that was rebuilding, set back again. Imagine the anger that would instill? There have been a lot of Cobras (helicopters) circling over the city daily, along with other helicopters (not civilian as far as I know) that I cannot identify.

Let's hope of course that nothing happens anywhere...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think that there are plenty of terrorists that would just love to make a big name for themselves.

It takes planning, money and a group that is willing to die for the cause.

Sadly, I think that it will happen in the near future.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am getting so sick of these paranoid threads that I'm actually starting to hope that a real attack comes soon and wipes out some of the posters. It would actually give you something to bleat about.

The war on terror is a hoax and a fraud, and - of course - the war in Iraq is simply making matters worse. The people of Iraq have to face REAL terror every day, and all you lot can do is bleat aboout the next attack. Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
The people of Iraq have to face REAL terror every day, and all you lot can do is bleat aboout the next attack. Pathetic.

Well said rich23, but I have a couple other things to add for these selfish jerks:

1) Kids are starving in third world countries and yet you go on EATING.

2) The Amazon rain forest is disappearing and yet you MOW YOUR LAWN with COMPLETE DISREGARD for what is going on you ****S!!

3) I stubbed my toe this morning and yet you WALK. PAIN FREE YOU WALK!!

I hate everyone who doesn't care about others as much as rich23 and I do.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When there is an attack, it wont come from overseas, or by terrorists living in this country.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I assume you mean ramadan, why don't you spell it right?

There was a thread just like this last year about it, and look what happened: Nothing, excluding the daily occurrences in iraq, which is terrible, but those happened because of the state of iraq, not ramadan.

Heres an idea for you, stop theorizing about an attack happening and enjoy yourself, give money to the poor, whatever you do the rest of the time, and if a terrorrist attack happens near you, save everyone that you can, because no one will be saved from an attack by this constant blind speculation.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

Originally posted by rich23
The people of Iraq have to face REAL terror every day, and all you lot can do is bleat aboout the next attack. Pathetic.

Well said rich23, but I have a couple other things to add for these selfish jerks:

1) Kids are starving in third world countries and yet you go on EATING.

2) The Amazon rain forest is disappearing and yet you MOW YOUR LAWN with COMPLETE DISREGARD for what is going on you ****S!!

3) I stubbed my toe this morning and yet you WALK. PAIN FREE YOU WALK!!

I hate everyone who doesn't care about others as much as rich23 and I do.

Wow...you should run for the next Pope. It amazes me that so many moral watchdogs on this system most likely live in just as much hypocrisy as the rest of us. Tell us to remove the splinter from our eye, yet the beam in yours is blinding, as one great prophet stated.

1) There are starving kids in our own country; and the only groups stepping up to the plate to do something about it tend to be religious-based. Not our own government (although the WIC program, flawed as it is, is still a great thing).

2) How the hell is mowing my lawn affecting the Amazon rain forest? I may help promote smog, but subsistence farming is killing the forest -- that's a local issue with global implications. Why don't we just invade the Amazon to stop the clear cutting for farming??!

3) Sorry about your toe. By the way, I'm fine.

Here's a good bit of advice from those who like to resort to judgement and personal attacks: Don't like what is said, read another thread.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by behindthescenes]

[edit on 27-9-2006 by behindthescenes]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ahh, yet another in a long line of DOOMSDAY predictions. I must say that this "Chicken Little" mentality is fascinating.

Let me see.....August 12th, 06
Religious events from 2001-present
Every week in the run up to 9/11
Oops..don't let me forget, ANY full moon

Please, just stop with all the doomsday predictions....nothing is going to happen. OBL and others simply do not have the means to carry out another round of attacks. Just not going to happen. And no, the gov't isn't going to attack us either.

JUST STOP!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a tool.
So are all the rest of the talking heads on TV.

But I must agree, they seem to be conditioning us for the next attack.
Haven't some FBI officials (or whoever) gone as far as saying they would be surprised if an attack DIDN'T happen this year? Like that isn't a hint..

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Is it me or do you people want another attack to take place???

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth
Is it me or do you people want another attack to take place???

No, it's not just you. I almost feel that there is a sense of disappointment when the neverending predictions of the end of the world don't come true.
As far as these predictions go...**yawn** ...I don't put much stock in them. Now the biggie prediction of the end of the world in December of 2012 at 12:01. Now I have to ask, is that 12:01 EST, or one of the many other 12:01 time zones? I just want to be sure that I have my sunglasses on at the proper 12:01. I don't want to look foolish if I'm sitting there with my sunglasses on and I'm an hour or two ahead of schedule............

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Wow...you should run for the next Pope. It amazes me that so many moral watchdogs on this system most likely live in just as much hypocrisy as the rest of us. Tell us to remove the splinter from our eye, yet the beam in yours is blinding, as one great prophet stated.

Clearly my sarcasm has led to a misunderstanding. Here is my point nice and clear:

Telling someone who is worried about something that they are a bleating jackass because they are afraid is absurd. Better yet, telling someone that their fear is DUMB because it is not as legitimate as someone else’s fear is senseless.

That’s cool that so many of you are not worried about a terrorist attack. Seriously, good on you…you are way more bad ass than people who are concerned that they may be working in a building that has a dirty bomb in the basement. Personally, I don’t worry a lot about it either. But the person who started this thread does.

Why would you attack someone for that?

Fear is not like a coat.
You can’t just take it off when it get’s uncomfortable.

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Here's a good bit of advice from those who like to resort to judgement and personal attacks: Don't like what is said, read another thread.

This on a post that has been completely hijacked in order to ridicule the thread’s originator.

Yeah. I’m the bad guy.

(That was sarcasm. I don’t really think I’m the bad guy.)

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i dont wanna be a fearmonger, i just think this stuff is relevant to the thread.

Urgent news from Abu Dawood, the newly appointed commander of the al Qaeda forces in Afghanistan:

* Final preparations have been made for the American Hiroshima, a major attack on the U. S.

* Muslims living in the United States should leave the country without further warning.

* The attack will be commandeered by Adnan el Shukrijumah (“Jaffer Tayyer” or “Jafer the Pilot”), a naturalized American citizen, who was raised in Brooklyn and educated in southern Florida.

* The al Qaeda operatives who will launch this attack are awaiting final orders. They remain in place in cities throughout the country. Many are masquerading as Christians and have adopted Christian names.

* Al Qaeda and the Taliban will also launch a major strike (known as the “Badar offensive” against the coalition forces in Afghanistan during the holy month of Ramadan.

* The American people will be treated to a final audio message from Osama bin Laden which will be aired within the next two weeks.

"Iraqi citizens have reported our U.S. Troops & Coalition Forces will suffer a major chemical/biological attack in the "Green Zone" 10 - 14 days from the November, 2006 U.S. Elections."

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Essedarius seems to have misinterpreted my post.

To make things clear: there have been WAY too many of these threads, as other posters here would agree. The US is ruled by fear of terror attacks, its obedient citizens happy to comply with the elevated terror warnings and to believe the government propaganda of "be afraid, be very afraid, AQ are out to get you... we'll keep you safe, we've dealt with three terror threats since breakfast."

Meanwhile there is at least one country in the world which the US has plunged into a very real state of terror. A country in which women cannot leave their houses to go shopping unaccompanied, in which armed militias and death squads roam the streets and an army of occupation can shoot citizens at any time. That country was invaded in an unprovoked attack and the people involved (starting, but not ending, with Bush and Blair) should be on trial for war crimes. That is a country where living in fear is actually rather reasonable. That someone on this board should attempt to brush this off is predictable but lame nonetheless.

As for all that nonsense about fear not being like a jacket you can take off... it's a matter of perspective. The IRA (backed by the US, who obviously didn't care too much about terrorism in those days) ran a bombing campaign in London and I missed being caught in one inicdent by a scant two minutes, but we didn't have a propaganda machine reinforcing fear, and so people pretty much took the view that getting hit was so unlikely as not to be worth worrying about. For example, more people die on the roads in the US every month than have been killed by terrorists.

And I'm sorry about your toe. I'm sure your mommy will kiss it better for you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join