It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A current warning, that we as Americans should take note of. Heres the thing, I was hoping that everyone who comes across an article or hear of something like this to post it here. That way we can keep track of all the threats against us. Maybe we can learn something ahead of time.

Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S[/ex

The new al-Qaida field commander in Afghanistan is calling for Muslims to leave the U.S. – particularly Washington and New York – in anticipation of a major terror attack to rival Sept. 11,

Our brothers are ready to attack inside America. We will breach their security again," he is quoted as saying. "There is no timeframe for our attack inside America; we can do it any time."

Following 9/11, el-Shukrijumah was reportedly singled out by bin Laden and al-Zawahiri to spearhead the next great attack on America. One plan was for a nuclear attack that would take place simultaneously in seven U.S. cities, leaving millions dead and the richest and most powerful nation on earth in ashes.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This seems like a new threat. the article was posted today.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It's not coming from an official and reliable news source, start worrying as soon as it comes on CNN or in the WP; HT.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
It's not coming from an official and reliable news source, starty worrying as soon as it comes on CNN or in the WP; HT.

I agree.

An evacuation order for muslims from a muslim is nothing to worry about.

An evacuation order for muslims, from the zionist controlled media in America would be a cause for concern for every american.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Besides, it would be pretty stupid of them revealing the locations where exactly they would strike. They neither did indicate NY as target prior to the 911 attacks.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
And why would they start worrying about who they kill now.

When in the past they have killed who ever, children men and women of any belief indiscriminately.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

It's not coming from an official and reliable news source, start worrying as soon as it comes on CNN or in the WP; HT.

Hmmm, well, i did saw that the news comes from the same person who had the only Post-9/11 interview with Al Qaida. I'm not a person to dismiss news even if it doesnt get on a official newsfeed channel.

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

How so? You simply disregard it that this muslim just wants to get his brethren out of the country when it may start? And to gps777, no they may not care, but would that hold them back to hand out a warning to others muslims in the US to get out? Clearly afterwards he said something like: "If they dont get out, thats their choice, we cant stop our attacks because they continue living there"

Be carefull with the doubt, people.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth

Hmmm, well, i did saw that the news comes from the same person who had the only Post-9/11 interview with Al Qaida. I'm not a person to dismiss news even if it doesnt get on a official newsfeed channel.

While I agree on that, such an important message would definitely be shown through the official channels.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

, no they may not care, but would that hold them back to hand out a warning to others muslims in the US to get out? Clearly afterwards he said something like: "If they dont get out, thats their choice, we cant stop our attacks because they continue living there"

Be carefull with the doubt, people.

I should have put one of these ?at the end of what i said.

Like yourself i dont live in the US,personally i would be concerned of these type of attacks occuring without their threats if i were to live there,which is what i find strange and unusal about these ones,of warning Muslims to get out.

Thing is when they have killed their own i`m sure that has hurt their cause some what among the Muslims of the world and would rather kill purely infidels.Which is probably more the reason they would like Muslims to leave imo.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I got this news from the Glenn Beck Show on CNN. So yes it came from CNN.

www.glennbeck.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Look more closely Shar. The 'CNN' article is actually just picking up the World Nut Daily article. Nothing new here and nothing more credible.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Reading World-NUT-Daily only does 3 things:

- Makes you Paranoid

- Makes you Islamophobic

- Makes you Dumber

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Look more closely Shar. The 'CNN' article is actually just picking up the World Nut Daily article. Nothing new here and nothing more credible.

You mean world net daily dont you?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Ok, CNN was the one reporting on this John Mark Karr guy while Iran was issuing threats. So we're going to trust that they do all the right things and cover the right stories?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

It's not coming from an official and reliable news source, starty worrying as soon as it comes on CNN or in the WP; HT.

I agree.

An evacuation order for muslims, from the zionist controlled media in America would be a cause for concern for every american.

Why does it matter if it's a "zionist controlled media"? It's not reasonable to consider Al Qaeda issuing threats? Why do we even have to bring up the news network that reported it?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Besides, it would be pretty stupid of them revealing the locations where exactly they would strike. They neither did indicate NY as target prior to the 911 attacks.

No, I believe you are wrong. They warned many times. We were warned by other governments. There were threats pre-9/11. Look it up.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

While I agree on that, such an important message would definitely be shown through the official channels.

Not unless you are the U.S. government and you WANT such an attack to occur to justify more war. Possibly moving into Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

So, do they have to change around some words to make it more official? I thought that's what you people wanted was it to be shown on CNN. Now you're putting conditions on it being shown on CNN? What next? Do you want to hear it straight from Dubya's mouth?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is stupid to ignore this threat. I personally believe it's the U.S. government using their voice morphing technology to issue these threats, but that's just me. There was a call intercepted by the NSA between an Israeli and a guy associated with Cheney stating that in October there would be a terrorist attack in New York. Alex Jones, whether you think he's credible or not, claims there will be one Before the elections. Some ex-Pakistani official said there would be one in October and the United States would invade Iran (remember, before 9/11, an India newspaper reported U.S. plans to invade Afghanistan. The paper was published in August 2001). The docu-drama about Bush getting assassinated is being shown in October. "Al Qaeda" has been issuing more and more threats for the last week. Are all of these just coincidences? I believe that if you are a believer in a 9/11 cover up conspiracy story, like me, then you should watch this closely. If you're not, go ahead, doubt it more and more, and when it does happen, you'll fall for the same psychological warfare tactic that worked so well on you September 11th, 2001.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I agree, we have been told that before the elections there will be another attack. There is other sites on here talking about the chatter is up. Alex Jones is talking about it. Everyone, is concern that something big is going to go down. I dont think this is something that should be taken lightly.

This news article just came out today. Telling their own people to get out of the US. But wheter they do or not does not matter, the attacks are still going to happen. They are so anger at us here in America they HATE us. It does not matter wheter we believe them or not. Their out to kill as many as they can.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
I agree, we have been told that before the elections there will be another attack. There is other sites on here talking about the chatter is up. Alex Jones is talking about it. Everyone, is concern that something big is going to go down. I dont think this is something that should be taken lightly.

This news article just came out today. Telling their own people to get out of the US. But wheter they do or not does not matter, the attacks are still going to happen. They are so anger at us here in America they HATE us. It does not matter wheter we believe them or not. Their out to kill as many as they can.

Exactly. I don't see how putting it on CNN makes it more credible. So cause a home based news station reports it, that means its true? If they said UFO's crashed into the World Trade Center, would that make it true? No. I'm not saying World Net Daily or any other news outlet over there is credible either, but I'm saying I don't see why CNN has to report it before we start to take it seriously. They didn't report pre-9/11 threats either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join