It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creation of Cain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Perhaps the masons can enlighten us about the creation of Cain. After all, if the masons are just a good christian organization they should be able to tell us a little about their bible.

Cain and Abel (Arabic: Qabil and Habil, قابيل و هابيل) are the first and second sons of Adam and Eve, born after the Fall of Man, whose story is told in the Hebrew Bible at Genesis 4 and in the Qur'an at 5:27-32. In both versions Cain commits the first murder by killing his brother after God rejects his sacrifice but accepts Abel's.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 8-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
What leads you to believe that the Masons have some secret knowledge of this, as oppossed to anyone else?

Can you elaborate on what you are alluding to?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
O.K.

You know in Judaism the interpretation of the torah is P.R.D.S. (pardes/pardise)
Each level represents a level of understanding.

On a lower (higher, depending on how you view it) Cain was an offspring of the serpent.
Yes the serpent had "sex" with eve...now again...this is one layer of understanding...
you must go deeper, but this is enough to start with.

From what I have seen, masonry has some similarities to Judaism, so this may help.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Perhaps the masons can enlighten us about the creation of Cain. After all, if the masons are just a good christian organization they should be able to tell us a little about their bible.

Masonry is not a Christian organization. Personally, I consider the story of Cain to be mythological.

However, regardless, did not Abel commit the first murder by sacrificing living beings to his deity?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I think you meant to ask about " Tubal Cain"...

But if you are interested in the fable of Cain, apparently he might have been the son of Lilith rather than Eve.
In a version of the myth of Lilith, she was Adam's first wife before Eve. Adam married her because he became tired of coupling with animals, a common Middle-Eastern herdsmen practice, though the Old Testament declared it a sin (Deuteronomy 27:21). Adam tried to make Lilith lie beneath him during sexual intercourse. Lilith would not meet this demand of male dominance. She cursed Adam and hurried to her home by the Red Sea.

Adam complained to God who then sent three angels, Sanvi, Sansanvi and Semangelaf, to bring Lilith back to Eden. Lilith rebuffed the angels by cursing them. While by the Red Sea Lilith became a lover to demons and producing 100 babies a day. The angels said that God would take these demon children away from her unless she returned to Adam. When she did not return, she was punished accordingly. And, God also gave Adam the docile Eve.

According to some Lilith's fecundity and sexual preferences showed she was a Great Mother of settled agricultural tribes, who resisted the invasions of the nomadic herdsmen, represented by Adam. It is felt the early Hebrews disliked the Great Mother who drank the blood of Abel, the herdsman, after being slain by the elder god of agriculture and smithcraft, Cain (Genesis 4:11).

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belinquest

For some reason, many anti-Masons get the two (Cain and Tubal-Cain) confused. Tubal-Cain was a minor character in Genesis. The only thing the Bible says about him was that he was the son of Lamech and Zillah, he had a sister named Naamah, and that he was an articifer in brass and iron. His occupation as a craftsman has memorialized him in Freemasonry.

Whether Tubal-Cain was an actual person or a mythological character is impossible to determine. Some writers have considered him a Hebrew version of the Roman deity Vulcan (Hephestus to the Greeks), patron deity of blacksmiths.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Masonry is not a Christian organization. Personally, I consider the story of Cain to be mythological.

However, regardless, did not Abel commit the first murder by sacrificing living beings to his deity?

Could have fooled me. You better reign in some of your christian brothers then, who are running around saying that you guys all stand in a circle holding hands and sing christain worship songs together.

Abel sacrificed a goat I think.

Cain killed his brother.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Could have fooled me. You better reign in some of your christian brothers then, who are running around saying that you guys all stand in a circle holding hands and sing christain worship songs together.

Who said Masonry was Christian? From its modern inception in 1717, Freemasonry has always been non-sectarian. Nor do we stand in circles holding hands, or sing "Christian worship songs".

Abel sacrificed a goat I think.

Cain killed his brother.

Yes, about 6,000 years ago, right after the universe was created, when they still rode dinosaurs to church.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Cain is symbolic of the animal intellect, the lunar mental body.

Cain, the lunar mind, wants to kill Abel who is our Essence or Buddha Nature, by imprisoning the Essence in Klipoth(Hell).

Klipoth 2: Mercury inverted

...In the Klipothic Inferior Sphere of Mercury we find the people that enjoy spilling the Semen as any animal.

The orgasm develops in the protoplasmic mind of every creature the Tail of Satan - the passionate tail. The tail is formed by all the passionate sexual fire from the coccyx pointing downwards towards the Infradimensions of nature. Everybody has this in the ego, which is 100% mind. The main food of the ego, of that mind that is devolving, is Fornication.

In the Klipothic Inferior Sphere of Mercury we find the Fallen Bodhisattvas, the Fallen Angels.

When Adam and Eve fell into animal generation, they had their first son, which is the Intellectual Animal Mind - Cain. But the Spirit never liked the way that Cain was worshipping him, because Cain was a fornicator.

We have to kill Cain seven times seven times (the mind has 49 levels - the ego is hidden in all of these levels).

Abel is the Human Soul, the consciousness that in ancient times was obeying the Spirit. But since Adam and Eve, or that humanity that fell into animal generation, Cain was born, and after Cain, Abel was subdued because of Cain, because of the Animal Mind. While Abel was trying to please God, so was Cain, but in relation to the mind. Abel tries to please God, but Cain, which is stronger, is also trying to please God, but always in the wrong way. So God does not like the way that Cain is trying to please him. Cain travels everywhere preaching about God, talking about the Bible, praying, does a lot of good, etc. Cain is a mystical mind who, when the night arrives, extracts the treasure of the earth from his body, meaning the Sexual Energy. And God doesn't like this. This is how Cain (the animal mind) kills Abel (the consciousness).

Cain, the animal mind, has to be disintegrated in order to build the Human, the Real Man, the real Manas.

Cain dwells proud and conceited in the sphere of Mercury. Cain is teaching Black Tantrism. In the sphere of Mercury we find the worst of the Black Magicians that exist in the world. They are in the physical plane with a very strong intellect, convincing people, and they are of course cheating people, because when they start to speak they talk about wisdom, love, the awakening of the chakras, about God and the angels, etc., so nobody discovers them, because they speak beautifully. But slyly, they are teaching the black path. In a similar way, many people believe they are doing good, meanwhile they are following Cain, which is Satan in the mind.

So to be born again in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven implies the activity of the Mercury, which is the sexual matter, in order to create the individual mind that will give origin to the Son of Man inside of us, the Son of the Individual Mind - The Real Human.

If this humanity continues willfully extracting the Mercury from their bodies, no matter how much they believe, no matter how much they love God in their hearts, God will not like that type of worship. Cain was always rejected. Cain is that mind which, through the brain, is commanding the sexual organs to Fornicate, and justifying that action according to the mechanical laws of nature. Many (nearly all) books in the libraries written by Cain (the animal mind) justify animal fornication.

Adam and Eve symbolize the Lemurian humanity, because in Lemuria, the beings that dwelt there had human minds. They were innocent.

But with the fall of that humanity, Cain was born in each one of those individuals. And Cain was trying to please God by following the unconsciousness of nature. Cain tries to make of the mechanisms of nature a mysticism...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belinquest

Tubal-cain the blacksmith?

Genesis 4:22
Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of [ Or who instructed all who work in ] bronze and iron.

bibleresources.bible.com...

Or 'tubal-cain', like 'test tube cain', who was probablty artifically inseminated.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Or 'tubal-cain', like 'test tube cain', who was probablty artifically inseminated.

Erm, as he was male, I highly doubt it.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes

Erm, as he was male, I highly doubt it.

You mis-understand.

Zillah was artifially inseminated, producing tubal-cain. Lamech doesn't neccesarily lay claim to tubal-cain as his son.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ahh, you were joking that he was the product of artificial insemination.

You *are* joking, right?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Ahh, you were joking that he was the product of artificial insemination.

You *are* joking, right?

You're not listening to me Hobbes.

No, I am not joking.

Genesis 4:23
Lamech said to his wives, "Adah and Zillah, listen to me; wives of Lamech, hear my words. I have killed [h] a man for wounding me, a young man for injuring me.

In a book which lists the lineages of the partriachs, isn't it odd that the father of tubal-cain is not referenced in the birth?

The passage only says that Lamech had two wives, not two sons.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
For a culture that considered errant bodily fluids to be something evil, I'd say that yes... it doesn't seem likely that he was artificially inseminated.

I'd think it more likely that he was not important enough to be elaborated upon, or that information was just lost over time.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

INWT- You really are just plain dumb. Don't you feel the least bit of guilt saying these types of things knowing that they are so wrong and untrue.

If you know anything at all about Masonry you would know this doesn't happen. I think you would believe anything as long as it furthered your cause to talk badly about the Masons.

For now on please produce some sort of proof in your posts to help distinguish between fact and fiction.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
If you know anything at all about Masonry you would know this doesn't happen.

Emphesis mine.

Point, game, match. Corsig wins.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
[Yes, about 6,000 years ago, right after the universe was created, when they still rode dinosaurs to church.

Masonic Light, you and I are usually on the same side; however, if you honestly believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old then you are deeply mistaken. The earth is at least 4 billion years old and that is by moderate estimates.

Now, if one wants to argue that "Satan planted all of the ancient fossils in the ground to deceive man" that's a whole other issue. I personally think the argument that the earth is only 6-7 thousand years old is bunk, but that's just my opinion.

I get the feeling you kind of said this tongue and cheek but I had to take issue with your comment just in case you were serious.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious that Masonic Light was kidding about the age of creation.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's pretty obvious that Masonic Light was kidding about the age of creation.

Most likely...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join