It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush gets Assassinated in New TV Docu-Drama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Leave it to British Media to come up with something like this. :shk:

A new made for TV drama that is scheduled to make its big screen debut at the
Toronto Film Festival on October 9,2006 will show US President George Bush becoming the victim of a fictional assassination. In addition More4 producers are hoping to sell rights to American Broadcasters.

BBC News

Death of a President was made by UK digital channel More4

Death of a President uses CGI effects and archive footage to portray the president being shot dead during an anti-war rally in Chicago in 2007.

The documentary-style 90-minute film uses the event to explore the effects of the War on Terror on the US.

It will get its world premiere at next month's Toronto Film Festival before a screening on UK digital channel More4.

In the drama, Mr Bush is assassinated by a sniper after delivering a speech to business leaders.

He is confronted by a demonstration against the Iraq war when he arrives in the city and is shot as he leaves the venue.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I wonder if the British know something that no one else does or is this just a coincidence that the premiere is scheduled to take place on the very same day NJ Planned Terrorist Attack With US Government Involvement is to take place?

Just my personal opinion but I think to release something like this is in very bad taste to say the least while the president is still living.

No wonder we can't trust the media any more and this is a prime example why.

[edit on 8/31/2006 by shots]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Isn't this against some law? It should be IMO, this is bad taste and reflects even worse on common sense, lets inspire potential assassins and make a buck while we're at it. :shk:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am not gonna say anything about this.......I want no visits by the Secret Service - or should I say the SS !!

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

[edit on 8-31-2006 by worldwatcher]

top topics

join