It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I would like to comment on Observation... because it is a very hard to grasp concept. Observation is NOT just looking with the eyes as most people think, and not just hearing things or feeling/hearing vibrations.. it is not just smelling things. Observation pours into our body constantly, literally pours, into our chakras and awareness points, it flows directly into our light bodies, because they are all one. On a side note, not speaking religeously but Love is highly misunderstood, that is absolute love, not even philosophically, Love is boundless, you have to love the rapist, and murderer as much as you love the person cutting your cheques or buying you a house or car. Love has no limits, because without a little love NOTHING would exist. Now to deal with the rest of observation. We all allow certain amounts of energy into our own bodies, so in a manner of speaking, those who do not accept or those who do not associate with certain energies flowing in, kill those energies and they are left uncoded, therefore it doesnt interact with its counterpart of quanta within our light body and thus cannot be influenced or manipulated or agreed with or disagreed with, there was no communication between spouses of quanta...Everything OUT-THERE has its quanta counterpart IN-HERE but both are the same thing, pure energy (God) but one is the observer and one is the observation.

BTW, You need not point out the fact its conjecture. Wasn't everything conjecture at one point though?

[edit on 24/8/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Now for the conspiracy part of this... and to tie this to our experiences as humans and spiritual/religeous beings

by quanta I mean Pure Energy.

Quanta is pure energy... Waves of possibility. The ultimate, not right to think of it as anything in particular, light or dark, the light and dark stem from the observer(god, [either of LOVE (Christ) or of 'HATE' (Satan, Lucifer), also known as the tree of good and evil, the flesh]) The ultimate GOD or ONE God or Father of All is Quanta because it is all things and creates all things....
The Light, or Christ, LOVES all things, no exceptions, so if you are full of christ, or LOVE, or Light, you are allowing all of your Quanta interact with all the Quanta inside you... Satan questions Quanta and catagorizes it as one thing or another. He questions it so far that he will ignore certain quanta and create his own world in which he allows only certain quanta to interact with him.

You as a fleshy being or a pool of water are either mixing with Light, Christ, Love.... or you are mixing with Darkness, Hate, Satan... Now remember how Quanta (GOD) said that you cannot be both... the reason for that statement is that because obviously you cannot Hate somethings and love others, because like oil and water the two don't mix... You cannot ride two horses at once, cannot shoot two bows at once parable.

Our experience is interacting with Quanta(GOD) which is everything and everywhere
and we create it to be Christs or Satans... Our situations are either totally Good or Totally bad... and it effects us thus... it can't be mixed... like I feel really sick, but I'm a millionaire, or I'm high as a kite from medication... you are still really sick.. and therefore it effects your experience. Christ accepts and creates Love in all situations.... Like think of our cancer treatments, destroying the cancerous cells.. well those cells are still US they aren't Cancer, they didn't change into someone or something else... its sick, and needs 'LOVE' not death... Our treatments are backwards, like our language (english) lol

[edit on 24/8/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Observation. I remember trying to explain to a person how important it was to observe vs. consentrate or 'look'.

It's like a passive seeing vs. a looking at something.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Observation. I remember trying to explain to a person how important it was to observe vs. consentrate or 'look'.

It's like a passive seeing vs. a looking at something.

Just like Carlos Castaneda and Don Juan/Don Genaro explained .... but all it is, is how we integrate the outside quanta(pure energy) because within all things is pure energy... and within us is assembled certain points where certain quanta(pure energy) form into certain things...
Our Light body is pure energy formed into an awareness or conciousness which the flesh body is not necessary for... its the mold, like in a factory to form something else (the light body) and what has been formed in this flesh body is just that... we have rearranged the quanta(pure energy) into aspects of points of awareness or conciousness... its hard to explain even though my conjecture has back-up, it would entail writing down everything I've read.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Accepting the truth, whatever it may be, is very hard to do of which Jesus knows all too well when the Jews were privy to being disturbed to his teachings. It is bizzare of how it is to observe to which entails being actually grateful of life in general. You know, no one has the patience to go about gentle contemplation no matter how beautiful the garden. I have been on this website with hardly any points even though I've been here more than most (probably because of all the bans, but oh well), and it fancies me of why every thread of importance has to have a bazillion posts. Infoglut people, is not what it is to observe I dare say and we can start by doing things exclusively in a pure sort of way to rid ourselves of what is actually inefficient. My favorite way to go about observation is through the exceedingly wholesome Wikipedia encyclopedia as it truly is a priceless gem and the corporate videos on the Emaar website.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im not too good with words and this will seem basic but... I wonder whether or not we are constantly subconsciously tapping into the astral and people in the astral but we just arnt aware of it whilst awake and then when were asleep, our subconscious replays everything.. or is this basically what your saying..

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
Im not too good with words and this will seem basic but... I wonder whether or not we are constantly subconsciously tapping into the astral and people in the astral but we just arnt aware of it whilst awake and then when were asleep, our subconscious replays everything.. or is this basically what your saying..

I think thats the mistake we're making.... we are the astral, its merely our awareness of it wanes.. sleep life is just as real as life life... the cool thing is, NN-'___' is the cause of our dreams.. '___' is one of the strongest hallucinogens. Hallucinations are not how we think of them... as 'not real' ... its a different awareness.. .Like the energy of dead people is still kicking around.. we just don't usually pay attention...

what I was talking about isn't exactly what your talking about.. I was saying that we each own a light body... and our physical body is a 'go-between'... or a door or a screen.. it screens the Quanta(Pure Energy) with our senses and awarenesses, we can only see what we believe is real is a statement explaining our screening process... we have to understand EVERYTHING is possible, our state of being is a conciousness based on what we allow in our light body
pure energy is formless until we form it with observation..
and the way that occurs is allowing the pure energy 'out there' tables, chairs, trees, people... to interact with your light body... our light body is pure energy

for instance...
a tree... its pure energy can be manipulated, we were taught from birth how things are (our neural net) until we break from that 'knowing' we cannot manipulate things..
you see.. the tree could be purple, if we wanted to observe it that way, that the way we do that would be to observe the pure energy of the tree, and from the inside of us, (our pure energy, light body) we would 'speak' to the pure energy and manipulate it accordingly... Its very hard to talk about in words.
But our light body or pure energy that is inside us, communicates (when permitted) to the outside world, creating it... the reason why the world looks like it does, is because we were OPEN creatures when we were born... with all this energy flowing in and no screening... but to learn we need to screen certain things so we can learn other things... (from birth) ... we needed to develope our light body and 'grow' it... with interaction with GOD or Pure energy... Like a factory mould our flesh stops things from coming in or going out of the mould until the product is complete, we can choose to remain in our mould which most people do... but we have the capability to leave the mould at any time.. , OBE's and what not.. our problem is the fact we rely on the 'reality' we were told and taught... but now that we have learned to observe we like to stick to the obervations we've already made. Instead of influencing new ones.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Okay this is a butchers job of explaining this, I am rewriting this and posting a easier to read and more simplified version........

MOD's please delete this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
dnero6911

As others have posted in this thread, I think it would be better to CLOSE this thread and link to your new thread, so please u2u your new thread link or post it here, please

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As the author has updated his first post, he requested this thread be closed and linked to the new thread. Please continue to post your comments there

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join