It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarification required by mods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Was the post in this thread:
PROOF: something WILL happin to london,
posted by 2appak, 2nd reply, actually posted on the date that is shown?

posted on 31-3-2004 at 20:49

Originally posted by 2appak
My past is full of peril, as is your future.

JULY 2005
LONDON IS NOT FOR YOU
Two sevens reveal the possibility of a plot much bigger than you would have imagined.

I move silently, never stopping.
A witness to all, but never telling.
A wind of change am I, but never changing.
Always gone, forever renewed.
A foe of all, silently killing.
Tell me what I am.

If so, has it been reported/investigated in any way?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It looks like that was the actual post date to me. As far as discussing the prediction made it was brought up in the thread you linked to but it looks like it was shrugged off as a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Its a pretty specific prediction to have been ignored.

If we have not done so already, do we have logs that date back and provide any info that can in anyway pinpoint information that can be used by the authorities?

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Looks like a post for one of the Time Traveller games.

"Tell me what I am."

I believe Time was the answer/clue

[edit on 8/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So, you reckon this was just a coincidence.

London - July - Two 7's

A little too coincidental for my liking.

Could the mods/super mods/admin please give greater clarification please?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Wasn't tht whole thing a game that ATS sponsored? There were a bunch of these planted around the site with the date stamp changed to make it look as if it was a prediction.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2appak31/3/2004

My past is full of peril, as is your future.

JULY 2005
LONDON IS NOT FOR YOU
Two sevens reveal the possibility of a plot much bigger than you would have imagined.

I move silently, never stopping.
A witness to all, but never telling.
A wind of change am I, but never changing.
Always gone, forever renewed.
A foe of all, silently killing.
Tell me what I am.

TIME!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aum 3/8/2003

torture in the prison

Your minds will be like clay as your media controls your reactions to a horrible event.

APR 2004
SHAME, OUTRAGE, INDIGNATION, AND COVER UP AS YOU TORTURE YOUR FOE.
The international tide turns against you, beginning at this moment.

Find me, when I return. Do not reply.

zadbmal 6/5/2004
Time is a river, and I've seen this bend.

DECEMBER 2004
THE INDIAN OCEAN IS NOT FOR YOU
There will be death from the water.

One more.
Find me.
Tell me.

agemo21/7/2003
SARS begins

I have traveled time and space from your future to give you aid in my past that is your present.

1 2004
THE FIRST EVENT OF WHAT WILL BECOME A SERIOUS GLOBAL HEALTH CONCERN WILL EMERGE FROM THE GIANT RED STATE
The first of many global pandemics over the next 30 years will begin. While it seems insignificant at first, governments around the globe will mobilize to contain the health threat that follows in two years after this one.

In my past, your future of 2006, I will return with a key announcement.

isp19/6/2003
the elections will surprise you

I am from your future.

I am a time traveler.

These messages are your warnings to take care. These events will happen in your future.

FEB 2004
YOUR WAR IS FOR NAUGHT AS THE HARD LINE WINS IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORY
International criticism is harsh over the elections of this month as new political infighting is the beginning of the degeneration of the situation.

I will need the help of one person when I return to confirm the events of which we spoke.

If all is well, my return will signal that disaster has been averted.

nolispu 16/7/2003 \
They will call the first, Charlie

To travel time is to know your tomorrow.

AUG 04
THE FREAKISH WEATHER BEGINS AND CONCERNED EYES LOOK TO THE CLOUDS
The is no rest for the peninsula as you begin to see the error of your warming ways.

My return is scheduled to take place before the sixth cycle. At that time, the one who knows me will be pulled aside to know what is to be known, to see what is to be seen, to learn all that time can offer, and attain the reward that is provided. You must know who I am. You must learn to see when I arrive. You must gather the information on each of my posts for my review. The one who finds and details each, and provides them to me, on the time of my return, at the place of my return, and in good faith seeks to learn what is to learn shall be elevated to attain the reward provided to me to give.

ihp16-4-2003 at 02:58 AM
Mr. Berg

Today is my yesterday.

MAY 2004
ONE OF YOUR OWN IS BRUTALIZED IN VIDEO THAT PRESENTS MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS
Symbolizing the beginning of new tactics that will deepen your involvement for years to come.

You will know me when I return by skipping five.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

ich 10/7/2003

11 again

Your future is my past. I come from your future to your present.

These warnings are for your attention.

MARCH 2004
ANOTHER ELEVEN DRIPPING IN BLOOD AND FEAR SENDS SHOCKWAVES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
The eleven event alters the course of elections and military involvement.

I came to this site because it will be popular at the time of my return. Stay aware and informed of the world around you as you watch and learn from my warnings. There is time to avoid the tragedies that wait you.

areH15/3/2006

GAME-ON

GREBINCK ANTARKI LIEARCH GAMEO BUCE NOTAPEN

J-ROD IS HERE

THE GAME HAS ONLY JUST STARTEDgame-onGAME-ON

qun17/11/2003

Predictions are easy, truth is hard.

This is truth, as I know it as my history.

AUG '05
THE WARMING CONTINUES AND A MASSIVE STORM CAUSES AND ENTIRE CITY TO BE ABANDONED.
You cannot escape the coming weather chaos. You must know that it is coming and be ready.

When you know my return. Also, the total.

1ix27/7/2003

Bush Returns

Your future is not what you think. Movies are not part of the plan.

Your tomorrow is known to me.

NOV. 2004
THANKS TO SWIFT BOATS THE PRESIDENT REMAINS IN OFFICE FOR FOUR MORE YEARS
But in years to come will be seen as adopting flip flop accusations of his challenger.

You must know my return.
Name my events.

Yup, I think that's every post made relating to that game, with original poster and address.

The predictions are so chillingly accurate because the mods played with the 'posted' date.

SO still hasn't given out the answers. I obsessed over this for a couple of months, but got nowhere. And it's still killing me!!!!!

[edit on 22/8/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The game is one thing, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go so far as to falsify a posts date.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wait WHAT??? Do we actually have someone on this board that could be tied to these terror attacks?

I think an investigation is a good call. It really wouldn't surprise me if we did have people here tied to terror groups. What better way to ascertain situations and get a "feel" of people and locations.
How unfortunate!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
The game is one thing, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go so far as to falsify a posts date.

Koka...this was definitely part of the ATS time traveller game. I should know because my brain was officially gel by the time the game hit a brick wall!
Sometimes the admin insert clues to ATS games into old threads. It was quite fun while it lasted but the end turned out to be too hard for us......

On that note, I wish they would revive the game or at least give us the answer!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If this was part of the game that has been mentioned, could ATS Admin please confirm?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think it has become fairly obvious it is related to the ATS Sponsored Game.

Did have a bit of a WOW factor when you first read the thread though.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Apart from the responses above, how is it obvious?

I had to ask, so whats to stop someone else taking it the wrong way.

If this is, as you say, a game........then I have grave concerns regarding the posting of spuriously dated posts, that can be misconstrued, posted willy nilly about the site.

I wouldn't mind a reply from one of the 3 Amigos if they are listening.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I wouldn't mind a reply from one of the 3 Amigos if they are listening.

Maybe you should try U2Uing them.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
it was the time traveller game.

time travel - posts about events before they happened. the post dates were not real.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes they were part of a scrapped game maybe they should be removed now?
As someone might take them seriously.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If this was part of the game that has been mentioned, could ATS Admin please confirm?

Yes, they are part of a game that had run its course and was unsolved by the players.

For the purposes of any potential audit, clues for online games like this need to be accessible for 18 months before we can remove them. Once that grace period lapses, we will be removing the "apparently back dated" content from the boards.

I hope that clears it up.

(I'm certain I posted this somewhere before, but can't find it now.)

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord I believe it would be in ATS's best interest to mark these posts appropriately, so that members and guests do not misinterpret them, like myself and others have already.

It worries me that you would falsify post dates in what appear to be real threads for a "game".

If there is a games forum surely thats where these should be posted not in forums that people believe to be real discussions.

To me this sort of behaviour flys in the face of the T&Cs regarding posting false information, as for falsifying the dates, I see that as abuse of power.

I do not believe this game was very well thought out.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OK, no need to reply to the u2u I sent you, I can see where you're going with this.

SkepticOverlord I believe it would be in ATS's best interest to mark these posts appropriately, so that members and guests do not misinterpret them, like myself and others have already.

It worries me that you would falsify post dates in what appear to be real threads for a "game".

If there is a games forum surely thats where these should be posted not in forums that people believe to be real discussions.

To me this sort of behaviour flys in the face of the T&Cs regarding posting false information, as for falsifying the dates, I see that as abuse of power.

I do not believe this game was very well thought out.

Yes there is a games forum but that would be too easy for the EXTREMELY intelligent members we have. It would be nothing to challenge them.

You've been here a long time, you've seen games started here before there WAS a Games forum. The timing of this Complaint, and that's what it should have been, speaks volumes.

To the bold, this is the crux of the matter. I find it interesting that the thread you quoted in the original post here, as well as the game that it was related to weren't posted in by you at all. Unless I missed something. So what could your interest be here? Could it have something to do with actions lately, see your avatar.

I, personally, not as a staff member see this as nothing more than an attack at the staff here because you didn't like an action that was performed here.

Apologies if I have misread this.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Though I have to say, that I'm still sad that he had to go, even though I think it was by his own faults, this was a cheap shot.
I know we're not supposed to make small replies like this, but I really can't think of anything else to say on the matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join