It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information released yesterday about contact between the USG and aliens visiting earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Secret data allegedly disclosed on ‘visitors’ from space, government projects.

Story Here

Not real sure what to make of this artical, I guess it depends on if you believe Serpo or not.

VISITORS TO EARTH

According to sources cited in the new information, some of the terms for types of extraterrestrial visitors to Earth include the following:

- Ebens (from the Zeta Reticuli star system)

- Archquloids (no further details presented)

- Quadloids (no further details presented)

- Heplaloids (no further details presented)

- Trantaloids (no further details presented)

I mean it sound like these messages were detailed, May we all look into this a bit more, and let the opinions fly.

[edit on 8/22/2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Maaaaaan, Its just serpo do a search.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The main link is serpo though

Since this story has lost credibility due to the perpetrators (Dotty and company) every bit of information that comes now and after is being seen with alot of disbelief. Maybe is like John Lear said that Serpo story per se is true but they changed the detailes and left only the core of information partially correct and filled the rest with BS.
Interesting read though. Nice post lordosfchaos.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

lol, yup. read all of that bs earlier today at serpo...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

you know I wish people like you with your one line pointless responces would get one warning then banned. Same with you as well diplomat.
Even though you may have read it today, doesnt mean that others on ATS have.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I can't believe that anyone would take anything coming from Victor Martinez with anything other than a grain of salt???

Victor has been exposed for the criminal he is and those behind Serpo have been exposed as well. You need to check out the background of this here

Someone once told me that these hoaxers are like a whack a mole - boy were they right!!! And even when you think you've killed one, it pops right back up!

Victor must be getting a lot of money for his part in Bob Collin's book to so blatantly promote this BS over and over and over again.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It seems that the people pushing this are of the mentality that if the general public see, read or hear about it enough times, that "by golly it must be true."

I must admit I was one of the ones that "sat up all night hitting the refresh button" and read every page of the thread.

All I can say is that Shawnna (with 2 N's) Val Hall, Springer and the rest that shown slurpo for what it was, excellent work.

I am in awe at all your investigative abilities and unwavering persistence.

It will be entertaining to see what they come up with next,.... especially if they come up with those pictures they promised everybody.

Later,.... Ausable_Bill

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
Secret data allegedly disclosed on ‘visitors’ from space, government projects.

Story Here

Not real sure what to make of this artical, I guess it depends on if you believe Serpo or not.

VISITORS TO EARTH

According to sources cited in the new information, some of the terms for types of extraterrestrial visitors to Earth include the following:

- Ebens (from the Zeta Reticuli star system)

- Archquloids (no further details presented)

- Quadloids (no further details presented)

- Heplaloids (no further details presented)

- Trantaloids (no further details presented)

I mean it sound like these messages were detailed, May we all look into this a bit more, and let the opinions fly.

One of those four unknown extraterrestrial identities is the Mantis people and another is the Draconians. I don't think the Annunaki are presented in that list, but they should be since they are the head bureaucratic race.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

you know I wish people like you with your one line pointless responces would get one warning then banned. Same with you as well diplomat.
Even though you may have read it today, doesnt mean that others on ATS have.

I wish people who posted links to articles the mods have banned because its a proven hoax would be banned, Or i wish people who cant type a simple word into ATS.s search engine to see if its been discussed before would be banned. I mean geez its only the BIGGEST thread on ATS, Richard.

On top of that my post was not pointless, sometimes a one line post will say a mouthfull (or 3000 pages of posts ) as in this case.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Seems to me that it wasn't all that long ago that we went through the SERPO upheaval. Thanks to the intrepid investigators on ATS, it was pretty well proven that it was all a hoax.

I do believe some evidence for the blatant statements, other than "I channeled it", or "It came to me in meditation", or "I read it off of some old stone tablets that he Munimulans took with them when they left last night" and the ever popular, "I have it from an extremely reliable source who must remain anonymous", Might be in order ... Or is that asking too much before we start pushing for the banning skeptics and believers alike?

On the other hand, I could really get into a federation that is run by Ethel Merman (Merman? she must be descended from male mermaids)???

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would like to Know If anyone has any info on the Yellow book please?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
what if 10% of the artical was true is that not typ of disclosure
Truth or not serpo was fun.
Would like to read about the yellow book truth or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You realise, of course, that all it's gonna take is one big budget hollywood movie 'inspired by true events' and made by a respected director, to convince vast swathes of the population about any particular UFO angle the PTB chooses.

The movie will be backed by plenty of headlines & commentary in the mainstream media to suck in the largest majority possible. The seeds have been long planted & nourished by disinfo going back at least to the 40s. Today it may be an obscure strand of conspiracy theory, but tomorrow it will be regarded obvious fact. If I were the one wearing the black hat, I'd top it all off with a staged event.

We already live in fiction, this will just be taking it to the next level.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So lesson to the USG...
when you want to hide something in broad daylight...

just put an EBEN football picture with it, and maybe an obviously fake alien pic...
and whala...

best coverup ever...

maybe toss in some sketchy physics, and a few references to sketchy people...
then you could tell us that the CIA killed JFK, and as long as Little Richard is disclosed as the hitman... then it will never be beleived...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
External Source

The author of the "disclosure" e-mail you received last week on 6-21-06
was writing from the Web site of: earth.dnstemplate.com at IP

This Web site is blocked to the public, so if you go there, you will get an error message. The interesting thing is they rent Web space from the same company which provides Web space for realityuncovered.com at IP 67.15.8.53.

You know what? Im fed up with this BS!

Smtp is spoofable. Any average script kiddie can put in those headers whatever ip he likes. Go google it. Some..body is playing on those e-mail headers all along.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
ok so believe it or not, there are connections there that cannot be dismissed immediately.........

Personally I am sick of the sceptics jumping down others throats and ridiculing them, don't you think we get enough of it at home............hey whatif, just what if.......... it were all true..... thank about that.

THEY are very very good at covering it all up...........

new topics

top topics

join