It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask... El Pollo Diablo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Damen und Herren,

In these dark times, filled with tension, military, political, and economic strife, I have made a decision. Years ago I discovered that I was a spiritual medium to a particular entity named El Pollo Diablo. This awesome responsibility was too much for me. I channeled El Pollo Diablo to accomplish awful things: Invest in oil futures, play the ponies, fix church bingo, etc. I had to put my mantle of "medium" away before I destroyed myself.

But now, El Pollo Diablo has demanded that I redeem myself by offering my services as go-between for you good people. El Pollo Diablo invites you to ask him questions, and offers you a glimpse into the Truth.

So please... ask El Pollo Diablo! No question too great, no problem to small.

El Pollo Diablo is taking questions..................now!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sorry to discredit you before knowing you but this site needs some sort of evidence...

Can you please give us more background information on this entity which you are able to comminicate with ? As much as possible. Because an outsider might just see you as wanting a question and answer session for yourself, when you have no entity really communicating.

Sorry to be a pain but slightly more info would be cool

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So...how'd you do on that whole oil futures thingy? Just curious. Who exactly is El Pollo Diablo? An all knowing entity of profound mystical ability?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Can you please give us more background information on this entity which you are able to comminicate with ?

Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear this petitioner's query. What message shall pass from thee to we?

"Arawn, you asks me a wisish question, and you has my applauses. One should always be doubtings, yes? I was born is a small fishings villiage, somewhere near the Carribbean sea, over 280 yearses ago. After growing up, I became a mighty pirate, yes? Much plunders and shenannigans, yes? But because I would not partake in the vile violences associated with the piratical life at seas, my selfs was not much respected. So though mighty, I also becames quite deadish. So here I ams. It is my greatest wishes to shed lights and humors on to the still living. Being on earth can sometimes be craps, no?

Thank you for yours question. Next!"

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
So...how'd you do on that whole oil futures thingy? Just curious. Who exactly is El Pollo Diablo? An all knowing entity of profound mystical ability?

Not too bad, really. Since the pipeline shutdown, I'm doing even better!

As for your second question, I must refer you to the previous post.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie

So please... ask El Pollo Diablo! No question too great, no problem to small.

El Pollo Diablo is taking questions..................now!

OK What football team do I support oh great El pollo Diablo

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Doesn't that mean The Chicken God?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It means the Chicken Devil and I love the source material.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A politically correct pirate? That's an image to match the two male lions getting their thang on.

Oh, so your to blame for the 25 cent jump in gas prices here in my little town? Fix it, or I'll perform an exorcism you'll long remember
. I mean it...Don't make me ask twice...

On to important stuff...who do you like in the World Series? Next weeks world basketball championships?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Arrrrrg,

What color shirt am I wearing today matey?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Whew! Okay, this may take a little while. Try not to be too impatient with the time it takes to recieve answers. I have to find excuses to step into the broom closet while at work, or else this looks really weird.

Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear these petitioners' query. What message shall pass from thee to we?

"Wha? Back so soon? Ah, somes is already testing the waters I see. Lets us start with beginnings:

Kull, I hate to breaks news to you, but there are only two real sportses: judo and jai lai. And sometimes rugby when Australia has a good team. Isn't wallabies cutes?

DDay, Akraites is correct. You must now be Akraites boot carrier. Ha! I kiddings. You no have to carry boots. Onct I knows French guy who calls me Ze Deveeel Cheeekawn. He was a very funnys person before someone chained a cannonball to his foot and he shoots into a coconut grove off the coasts of Martinique.

Seagull, please keep blames from me because my sorry sychophants Hogtie. He has no honor. Remembers that I don't makes the history, or future, I just reports it. I have fortelling for yous though. Gas prices shows indications of increases. As for sportses, I must repeats what I tells kull. Plus, you not tricks me into making moneys for you. My leasons learned with the jackass I must speaks through. Thanks you.

MauiStacey... Blue. No, yellow. Um, maybe whites. Ok, you caughts mes. I's has the color blinds. It has been much shames to me when I was alives. I used to thinks the black plagues was the turquoise plagues. Agains I must faces my flaws. *sigh*"

[edit on 8/9/2006 by hogtie]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie

MauiStacey... Blue. No, yellow. Um, maybe whites. Ok, you caughts mes. I's has the color blinds. It has been much shames to me when I was alives. I used to thinks the black plagues was the turquoise plagues. Agains I must faces my flaws. *sigh*"

Yaaaar

You were close with the black plague Matey. It's black.

Better luck next time Chicken Devil.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes i am a pirate 200 years to late the cannons don't thunder there's nothing to plunder I'm an over 40 victim of fate
arriving to late.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Yes i am a pirate 200 years to late the cannons don't thunder there's nothing to plunder I'm an over 40 victim of fate
arriving to late.

Message coming through...

"Ah! Has you been drunks now for over two weekses? Is you down to rocks bottoms again? He he. You cracks me up."

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
LOL i just peed my self LOL..

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
OK, Oh Great El Pollo Diablo! Please enlighten me:

Will the RedSox manage to get out of their perennial late-summer slump and reclaim the trophy that is so rightly theirs?

After all, it is written...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Will the RedSox manage to get out of their perennial late-summer slump and reclaim the trophy that is so rightly theirs?

Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear this petitioner's query. What message shall pass from thee to we?

"I hates to say this so many times. Baseballs is not a sports, so I don't knows much abouts it. But Ted Williams tells me of this:

'A horrible groin hygiene problem will befall George Steinbrenner, quickly spreading to the locker room via strange, late night goings on. The Yankees, too busy adjusting their puss-soaked athletic supporters will lead the league in pennant race fielding errors. Their demise will bring about another championship for the heavy-hitting BoSox.'

I don't knows if this is so, nor takes any blame for foul, disgusting languages. Check back in a yearly and let me understand if this is being correct. Thank you. come again."

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Enlightenment from someone who calls himself the Devil Chicken????

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Enlightenment from someone who calls himself the Devil Chicken????

I'm not real sure. Is this a real question, or is it rhetorical? Let me find out.

Oh, great and terrible El Pollo Diablo! Hear this petitioner's query. What message shall pass from thee to me?

"Ahem. This is what we in the spirit world calls the rhetorics of questions. It is a statements meant to be asked like a question in order to make points more than discern knowledges from actual said questionses."

"It is rhetorical you stupid, stupid mans."

Oh.

[edit on 8/9/2006 by hogtie]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
El Pollo Diablo,

will i ever become rich?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join