It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me your evidences of the presence of aliens on Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Take a look at this recently-filmed video: www.youtube.com...

Are you absolutely sure it's not just a commercial or something because it's fake as hell.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I don't get it.
obviously not
If they were obviously not human, what did he mean when he said they wore "outfits?"
i suppose all bipeds are humans. by this logic, chimps are people too.
Did they have tentacles?
didnt every alien you ever saw have tentacles?
And what are "distinguishing marks?" Alien tattoos? Sounds to me like he was drinking a little too much Aqua-Velva.
i bet if you drink enough aqua velva you will come home with an alien tatoo.
And unless there is additional information available, his report just gets added to the pile. It doesn't prove anything about anything.

no, but its fun to disect everything someone says once in a while to make you feel better about yourself. especially if you can personally insult someones deceased relative in the process.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit

Are you absolutely sure it's not just a commercial or something because it's fake as hell.

What makes you think it's fake? Just because a kid on youtube says it's off tv doesn't mean it actually *is*. If it's off tv, they should be able to identify the tv show, the date it screened, and what it's all about. It's off a guy's myspace, and the the emotions seem real to me, never mind the incredible light show going on. Could this be the first ever video footage of crop circles being made? Hunting around, it seems that there have been quite a few instances of crop circles in the area recently, and the area is also 'under investigation' by the Australian government. Those who complain of grainy undefined videos STILL cry fake when they see vivid unexplainable drama on screen. Hmmm, I think this incident deserves a thread of its own..

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit

What makes you think it's fake? Just because a kid on youtube says it's off tv doesn't mean it actually *is*. If it's off tv, they should be able to identify the tv show, the date it screened, and what it's all about. It's off a guy's myspace, and the the emotions seem real to me, never mind the incredible light show going on. Could this be the first ever video footage of crop circles being made? Hunting around, it seems that there have been quite a few instances of crop circles in the area recently, and the area is also 'under investigation' by the Australian government. Those who complain of grainy undefined videos STILL cry fake when they see vivid unexplainable drama on screen. Hmmm, I think this incident deserves a thread of its own..

My bad. I'm sorry. I just kinda expected... well prooof or something.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, it could be fake too.. but since this thread is about providing evidence of aliens here on Earth, well wouldn't it be a crying shame if someone indeed did post an electrifying video that turned out to be real.. that no one believed?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, it could be fake too.. but since this thread is about providing evidence of aliens here on Earth, well wouldn't it be a crying shame if someone indeed did post an electrifying video that turned out to be real.. that no one believed?

I'd say sweet, finally. I want to beleive but I'm not being given anything worth a taquito at the moment.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
[edit on 10-8-2006 by Lupe101]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Okay, okay...maybe I got the "no distinguishing marks" in the wrong area of the statement, but I was typing while he was sort of dictating it to me. He was talking fast and in a hurry. My bad. But you got the gist of it, I'm sure. His father seemed to not want to elaborate and didn't go into a lot of detail about the account, just said the basics: he saw 'em through a window in the saucer-like craft, they wore uniform-like clothing with no insignias on them, and were light skinned. I think that's basically it.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

I don't get it.
obviously not
If they were obviously not human, what did he mean when he said they wore "outfits?"
Did they have tentacles?
And what are "distinguishing marks?" Alien tattoos? Sounds to me like he was drinking a little too much Aqua-Velva.
And unless there is additional information available, his report just gets added to the pile. It doesn't prove anything about anything.

no, but its fun to disect everything someone says once in a while to make you feel better about yourself. especially if you can personally insult someones deceased relative in the process.

All I was saying was that this is typical of the kind of "evidence" a lot of people use to "prove" there are "aliens" visiting "Earth." A stray story with nothing to back it up except "he was a no-nonsense kind of guy who would never make anything like this up." It's interesting, but not very good evidence, which is what the OP was looking for. Go ask your crazy, rotting dead grandmother.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok.

There is no real proof of aliens visiting earth, fair enough.

But there is proof that, despite the US Navy/Army saying they don't think UFO's are anything special, they must take the subject of UFO's relatively seriously.

Here is the UFO factsheet stating "UFO's don't exist blah blah"

foia.navy.mil...

But here is a DoD set of instructions which covers the topic of imagery within the forces, it's subjects and what to do with said images.

www.dtic.mil...

I refer you to page 55.

Ok, so it doesn't say "yes, aliens exist".

But what it does say, and directly contradicts the original factsheet, is that "yes, we obviously take UFO's seriously enough to have designated set of PUBLIC rules which we will adhere to with regards to the imagery (including photography) of them"

Sure we're talking a broad definition of UFO's here, but hey at least it's something concrete.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by timb3r]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
But here is a DoD set of instructions which covers the topic of imagery within the forces, it's subjects and what to do with said images.

www.dtic.mil...

I refer you to page 55.

That is a good find.

And a indirect acknowledgment that something exists.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by InSaneTK
There is evidence, but they military and goverment hides it from us at all cost.

Thats the problem with blind believers, making an absurd claim with no evidence
or proof to back it up.

I'm not blind, i have many evidences, go watch the disclosure project and come back. (video is on google, search for UFO and it will be named "UFO_top_secret blablabla)

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I don't get it.
obviously not
Did they have tentacles?

All I was saying was that this is typical of the kind of "evidence" a lot of people use to "prove" there are "aliens" visiting "Earth." A stray story with nothing to back it up except "he was a no-nonsense kind of guy who would never make anything like this up." It's interesting, but not very good evidence, which is what the OP was looking for. Go ask your crazy, rotting dead grandmother.

Here is one for you
::

Do you have a direct proof that UFO's and aliens do NOT exist?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
...His father seemed to not want to elaborate and didn't go into a lot of detail about the account, just said the basics: he saw 'em through a window in the saucer-like craft, they wore uniform-like clothing with no insignias on them, and were light skinned. I think that's basically it.

How do you think the uniforms work? Do they all wear them? Are they all the same size? Are their different colors? Do they have special uniforms for special situations? What kind of material is it made out of?

No insignias on them? Pfff! These were probably trailer-trash aliens.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Do you have a direct proof that UFO's and aliens do NOT exist?

Do you have any direct proof that monkeys have NOT flown out of your butt?

(Can't prove a negative, because you can't discount an infinite number of possibilities)

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ok, i was bad and started up the sarcasm, sorry. what i want to get at is the differentiation between ufos and aliens. are you saying you want first hand accounts of alien encounters only and are dicounting ufos completely?

both are 100% real and proven but not nearly on the playing feild we are talking about here. in other words:

1. we have found all kinds of stuff in meteorites that was once alive. protein strands and such. that proves miniscule alien life @ the least doesent prove 'E.T. or 'Grays'.

2. there are many videos and pictures which have been certified to not be altered with unidentified (in otherwords unclaimed publicly by any entity) flying objects. that does not mean that every UFO is an alien spacecraft. im sure the stealth bomber and fighter were UFO's to someone.

i have never met anyone IRL that has had an elien encounter or claimed to, and have only ever met one person that was 100% certain they have seen a UFO. I have never seen one but the footage i have seen has convinced me that the technology was not of this world.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

1. we have found all kinds of stuff in meteorites that was once alive. protein strands and such. that proves miniscule alien life @ the least doesent prove 'E.T. or 'Grays'.

We have? This is certainly news to me!
You are talking about the infamous Maritian meteorite that has yet to yeild any conclusive evidence are you? Even so, you mentioned meteorites--plural--so I'm very interested to see what you have uncovered. Please provide the links!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
martian meteorites? pass the bong yo.

gsa.confex.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

There is evidence, but they military and government hides it from us at all cost.

That is another thing that I find hard to believe, the government is hiding the evidences.

What government?

The US government? And all the other countries? The sightings of UFOs are not an exclusive of the US.

Does that mean that all governments from all countries are hiding these evidences?

Does that mean that the Iranian government and the US government agree on this?

Why doesn't those "rogue countries" of the "axis of evil" show their evidences to show to the "western" people that their countries are lying to them?

I think you're on to something here. I've been wondering the same thing for quite a while now. It strikes me that people keep on talking about the 'US goverment'...But it's not the only goverment in the world. And I can't believe that ALL the governments are working together on this.
For example: the Belgian UFO sighting... The goverment didn't try to cover that up at all. But being Belgian, I've never heard of that sighting until on this forum. Not even my parents had heard of it... So they tried to keep it quiet, and most Belgian people don't even know it happened, but they never tried to cover it up or anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That is the best cover-up, simply ignoring it.

Unfortunately, all news sources are also companies fighting for profit, so they only show what the people want to see and do not shot what the owners do not want to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join