It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The �Christ� Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I find it funny when you mention Jesus Skin color that you get so many replies. If you think about it Jesus could have been black, Arab, any person of color but they chose to make him white. Why you ask? Well to unify the Holy Roman Empire under religion. All of you have bee lied to. You don�t even know the name of the man you worship. You call him by A name that isn�t even his. You ever notice how Spanish people pronounce the name Jesus as Hey-Zeus. All most sound like hail Zeus.

The person that you call Jesus Christ never existed at least not by that name. The stories in the bible about this man that you worship were written 30 to 50 years after the death of a particular person. The story of �Jesus� parallels the stories of many freedom fighter of that day and Egyptian and Hindu mythology. You all who worship this man a mere mortal you need to ask you self why.

We are a very small part of this universe God exist all around you. The powers that be, mainly secret societies created the �Christ� story to enslave your mind, body and essence. There theme has always been a one world government since the days of that pharaoh the time of the ancient Romans. They are on an endless pursuit to become GODS in there own right except they are falling away from the true essence of GOD THE MOST HIGH. They want to be gods among men and you are helping them accomplish that feat. My advice to you is read and don�t waist you time arguing with fools. Only GOD THE MOST HIGH can open a persons heart top the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i'd say you're on to something. i'd also say that perhaps awakening to higher reality has happened to many people many times throughout history.
i do think it's possible there was a historical yeshua/jesus guy. i don't believe we know much about him.
on the other hand, there are a great number of truths in the sayings and parables atttributed to jesus. if people would follow these teachings, the world would be a MUCH better place.
the ruling class takes what they want from history and discard or twist the rest. if there was a jesus, then we must realize(through research) that the story is incomplete, twisted and embellished.
it's nice to think all you have to do is believe in jesus and ask forgiveness and you'll be saved, ...but if i were the bad guys, and knew that people had to actually work on themselves, live honestly and introspectively, take responsibility for their actions, and LEARN, LEARN, LEARN, that's exactly the kind of lie i would try and perpetuate to ENSNARE THEIR SOULS!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
A mind is a terrible ting to waste
Your right billybob, the message or messages are more important than if these men died on the cross or the battlefield or if they lived to bare children. People look for an easy way out. They don�t want to challenge everything they are ever taught. I�m surprised at your response. I expected to get a negative response for my first post but I�m glad at the open mindedness at this board.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Truth,
Yea your right His name is Yeshua. It is by the grace of God that we can comprehend Christ as the living God. This grace is open to everyone including you Truth. Dump that secular way of thought and embrace the Light of the world. You'll be better for it.

"Blessed are those who believe, and have not seen."

[Edited on 10-30-2003 by Cearbhall]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It does not have to do with faith. It has to do with having the courage and the motivation to think for yourself, be skeptical and ask questions.

And I think that Yeshua would've highly apreciated that. Instead of us worshipping him blindly based of what we've been taught and drilled in by others and not based on what we've set out to learn for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Bandit,
I don't have blind faith. I have asked my questions a long long time ago and they have been answered. I know who Jesus is and I'll follow Him till my last breath and beyond. I have read the Bible a good amount of times and I believe in it. It is my personal choice to follow Christ, I have to make the decision and it is mine alone, not the person or persons that you say "harp on it" (no pun intended
). Christ wants you to come to Him willingly and by your free will. Talk about being open to possibilities! I hope you find the answers you personally are looking for.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I would have to say that jesus definatly wasn't white, seeing as he was a jew....

Also the name for him, he is Jesus. Also, sometimes pronounced Yeshua, elohim. There are several other names, so if you want to think it is zeus, then go for it.

Thats just my opinion and views

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Personally, I also have lots of my questions answered. And they come mainly from my own experiences, science (scientific experiments and reports), fringe stuff, some religions content, and books (which include the bible and the gospel of thomas). Especially because they are all compatible with each other. And lots of christian beliefs don't fit in that.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
I would have to say that jesus definatly wasn't white, seeing as he was a jew....

Also the name for him, he is Jesus. Also, sometimes pronounced Yeshua, elohim. There are several other names, so if you want to think it is zeus, then go for it.

Thats just my opinion and views

I made that point to point out that Jesus wasn't his name. Christ wasn't his name either it was more like a title. The name Jesus was created by your "Holy Roman Catholic Church"

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Truth,
Yea your right His name is Yeshua. It is by the grace of God that we can comprehend Christ as the living God. This grace is open to everyone including you Truth. Dump that secular way of thought and embrace the Light of the world. You'll be better for it.

"Blessed are those who believe, and have not seen."

A living GOD hummm. So how do you see God. As a Dead GOD. It' interesting how you pray the a man named Jesus when that wasn't even his name. When do you actually show GOD THE MOST HIGH creator of ALL praise? When "Jesus" doesn�t answer your prayers. The Universe is a lot older and more complex than you think. Simply praising a name won't help you receive eternal bliss.

You all have been programmed by the catholic church(whether your catholic or not). Come on now do you think that they just started raping little boys? It's been going on as long as the church has been around. The church came from ROME of all places a which was ramped with Homosexuality.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Quote-"A living GOD hummm. So how do you see God. As a Dead GOD. It' interesting how you pray the a man named Jesus when that wasn't even his name. When do you actually show GOD THE MOST HIGH creator of ALL praise? When "Jesus" doesn�t answer your prayers. The Universe is a lot older and more complex than you think. Simply praising a name won't help you receive eternal bliss."-End Quote

As a Christian I believe Christ died and rose on the third day, hence Living God. What was Jesus' name then? Jesus is just an English interpretation of Yeshua. I try to praise God everyday I live. Yes praising God isn't enough to receive bliss. Yes the universe is old, I'm not here to unlock its secrets.

Quote-"Come on now do you think that they just started raping little boys? It's been going on as long as the church has been around. The church came from ROME of all places a which was ramped with Homosexuality."-End Quote

Humans are sinners and some do terrible things. Your point?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Praising God is not enough to be able to live in eternal bliss.

However, recognizing God(and yourself as a small part of) and trying to pass his love on to others is the only thing one needs to do.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Simple enough

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Quote-"Come on now do you think that they just started raping little boys? It's been going on as long as the church has been around. The church came from ROME of all places a which was ramped with Homosexuality."-End Quote

Humans are sinners and some do terrible things. Your point?

My point is that you follow the manipulation of wicked me who see how nieve we all are. Me included. i believe in the teachings just not the story behind them

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So all priests and religious are evil and molesters now from just a few bad apples? Come on now, this is just silly thinking.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So all priests and religious are evil and molesters now from just a few bad apples? Come on now, this is just silly thinking.

The question is how long has it been like that. For a good 2000 years this remnant of the �Holy Roman Empire� has funded crusades, raised armies, killed innocent people and misinformed the masses. Remember the inquisitions? How people were accused of being witches and tortured into confession. Burnt at the steak for all to see. Remember Martian Luther? Remember how the church used to sell indulgences? I think that is one of the worst crime every committed by the church. How are you going to tell some one that they have a "chance" to go to heaven but if you pay us money we will perform a ritual and your chance might be a little better. You know what they call that in 2003? A very good hustle.

Now I�m not saying that that every person in the church is evil. I just was pointing out how people are so easily duped into believing falsities by the powers that be. We just accept what they tell us as truth. I think that it is everyone�s God given right to know the truth. Even if there are those that think we can�t handle it. They don�t decide that you do.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
P.s heay what is that vote button under your avatar for?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Look at the artical that Toltec posted about Halloween. It's that same type of deception.

From the article:

The Christian Church was unable to get the people to stop celebrating this holiday, so they simply sprinkled a little holy water on it and gave it new names, as they did with other Paleopagan holidays and customs. This was a form of calendrical imperialism, co-opting Paleopagan sacred times, as they had Paleopagan sacred places (most if not all of the great cathedrals of Europe were built on top of earlier Paleopagan shrines and sacred groves). So when Fundamentalists come to your local school board and try to get Halloween removed from the public schools because �it�s a Pagan holiday,� they are perfectly correct.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Is it the longest case of mass denial in history?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Is it the longest case of mass denial in history?

Basically

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think it's funny that Jesus was supposed to be the son of god, so was Hercules. Yet when you talk about Hercules being the son of God(Zues) people look at you like your nuts.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join