It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Deal With Syria?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
edited my post instead of makeing a new comment BP has holdings in IRAN and could that be used as a possible reason to go into there to "defend american comercial interests in the area once exxon buys them......theres your possible false flag thingy,i couldnt find any thing on INACTIVE wells but i rember another post talking about something along the lines of 140 old or inactive wells off Libya,they also have operations in cairo and UAE and turkey

maps.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a &um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
list of Exxon current holdings in the area....,who is building the pipeline company wise? is it American,Israeli or what? if its exxon they have just trippled ther holdings in the area

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
* Eastern Europe - 29
* The Far East -26
* Gulf of Mexico - 336
* Latin America 125
* The Mediterranean - 10
* The Middle East - 76

* The North Sea - 80
* West Africa - 59
* Australia / Asia - 76
* Southern Asia - 28
* East Coast Canada - 5
www.offshoreguides.com... (source) who or what company owns those 76 wells

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
nobody knows any one who knows about the oil business any one at all some one has to have this knowledge some where

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
hope this thread dosent die or that i didnt kill it and i hope we can get some answers to our questions about a possible off shore oil refinery monopoly mixed with a tie in to the pipe line through the me as a possible cause for war

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Lack of maintenance, attrition, or just good old fashioned petro-competition?

Source

In the past few weeks Iran’s gas infrastructure, which is central to the country’s energy requirements, has been hit by a series of unexplained explosions.

The series of mysterious explosions began at the end of July when the state-owned Tehran Times reported that a pipeline carrying gas from Iran to Turkey had exploded near the eastern Turkish town of Dogubayazit. Iranian officials blamed the blast on Kurdish rebels.

This was followed earlier this month by reports in the Iranian press of an explosion in a gas pipeline on the outskirts of Tabriz. A few days later there was a more serious incident on August 4 when five people were killed when another gas pipeline exploded on the outskirts of the Pardis petrochemical plant. The explosion took place just a week after Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had made an official visit to the complex. Finally, on August 10, a pipeline exploded in the city of Masjed Sleiman.

Internal investigations by Iranian officials have blamed this recent spate of explosions on bad maintenance. Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, which are responsible for maintaining the country’s vital gas infrastructure, have been accused of under-investing in routine maintenance so that they could divert funds to other programmes with higher priorities, such as the nuclear programme.

But the high number of attacks on Iran’s gas pipelines within the space of less than a month will inevitably raised suspicions that this is the work of professional saboteurs. The CIA, for example, is known to have a clandestine operation underway to destabilise the Iranian regime. Certainly the prospect of facing the next winter without adequate fuel supplies would not go down well in a country which has still not come to terms with last year’s rigged presidential election contest.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Syria's been on the Zionist hit list all along and of course it's for the same reason as Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan/baby Stans/Pakistan are too...for the real estate and chokepoints for those oil/water/natural gas pipelines to Asia, as you have discovered. They're on the path and must be controlled. And from the looks of it, with the same old playbook: U.S. Considers Push for U.N. Action in Syria
However, Turkey and Israel are parting ways, while at the same time the Arab nations, including Turkey, are finally learning about the enemy of their enemy. They've all watched Israel and its actions against Iran and are finally more or less realizing that unless they do unite Iraq's fate will the theirs. They are just trying to hang on to what is rightly theirs. And as this is happening, or maybe because of it, the symbiotic relationship between the US and Israel is weakening too. That, however, is probably more related to the slight shift of power from the Zionists in US politics to the CFR.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow didn't realize this thread was going on six years now. With all the crap hitting the fan lately in Syria, figured it would be a good time to bump this thread. Follow the money, you can pretty much predict the next major conflict just by tracing out the pipelines.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Thanks for bumping this back up, I'd have never seen it otherwise. Yes indeed- follow the money. Interesting observations you made in the earlier life of the thread - evidence is showing them correct I see.

I don't have anything to add at the moment, but I'll post up here if I find anything.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seaside sky
I originally posted this thread back in 2006, never thought much of it but as the situation continues to deteriorate there, sadly it's pretty damned prophetic lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

Great intuition you got at the time.

Otherwise, I found this thread to be dealing with a similar issue :

Israel Wants To Replace Europe's Dependence On Russian Gas With A New Pipeline

top topics

<< 1   >>

join