It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Rods ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been asked b4 but i cant find it.

I've seen things on TV and the web about ROD's these things that can be seen zipping around on some videos, i've heard some amazing things about them but there is not much info, what are ROD's and how can they do what is claimed, some people claim they are alive. I don't belive its a "camera trick" so what are ROD,s

Heres a pic of a rod over Baghdad!!

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Kobyoshimaru]

[edit on 19-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
errr, that just looks like a thin white line on a grainy image, frankly i could do a better photoshop image myself.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Check out this site for better pics, that one was the only one small enough to fit in whats left of my upload space

www.opendb.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Do a search on Google to find out more about them. There has also been a documentary made on this subject. I cant remember the name of the biggest site but something like flyingrods.com i think

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubaman
Do a search on Google to find out more about them. There has also been a documentary made on this subject. I cant remember the name of the biggest site but something like flyingrods.com i think

www.roswellrods.com...

I am still undecided.

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by AZLS1]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah really.. I went through my "rods phase" and I am undecided, and don't care.. I've seen so many clips of people just filming the sky, a tree, a rock, ducks in a pond, and oh wait! There are rods in those clips.. If they are so abundant than why haven't scientist/NASA/respectable research group speak publicly about the subject?

I remember seeing this one clip of a "rod" in the sky.. and I swear... it was a bird swooping down from the sky.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
wow... This is the first for me, Never heard of RODS until joining this site..

did some reading about them @ Roswellrods.com, that was pretty interesting.. some very nice pics.

My opinion, I have no clue what they are !

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i think there was a topic on this once. i think the outcome was that it was bugs flying really fast. supposedly some lady made pictures of these rods. i saw them i dont remember the link, but she did a good job at making them. although the pictures she made had a different look and feel to them. this still goes in my undecided category

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Personally I think they are energy life forms, or else creatures that move so fast they bend time and space around them.

They started appearing after Roswell so there is a chance they are linked to UFO craft, perhaps evolved alien organisms that were inside the crashed UFO. And they wouldn't have any natural predators so there you go.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thay have been seen underwater aswell but there is a very rare fish that only has been photographed a few times so i think the UV Rods are fishes..dont know about them in the air..

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
god damn this # is cool nigga i want to catch a rod as a pet

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Seen them mostly debunked as flying insects. Try an experiment - leave your cam corder on on a summers day with a high depth of field / appature - review the film in slo mo - there you go you have rods

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
mabey they are bugs and mabey they are not, if they are not than i was reading some stuff which said that they pass through solid objects so good luck catching one

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
ok,i belive there extremely fast moving insects that can go the speed of light.ill cap them bitches in they grillz

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hipfish - do you wish to add anything here ?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i was jsut stateing what i think,i dunno,say something to prove me theroy wrong

Q

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Was questiong your choice of phrases - some are not good idea here

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i saw a show on these once, on discovery or history channel or something, but they analyzed several video clips of rods and slowed the clips down a lot and found out that they were just fast flies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join