It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMMEDIATE ATTENTION: Red Alert>> Great Earthquake Forcasted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Surfing around, I went up to Canada, for a look=see

According to this LINK...The GREAT EARTHQUAKE of Revelations may take place on- Monday, Oct 27th, 2003. at 10:30 AM (EST) (sunset Israeli time)

www.newprophecy.net...
~~~~

A case can be made for this earthQuake....
and an obvious ommission is made.....you figure
what, if anything, is missing in this picture....

Some good sleuthing & deductions & obscure points made for intrested reading....

& just like the Google ad in right columns, re: those B sci-fi movies...I Love Schlock !

enjoy
peace

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I doubt this is a credible prophecy. Just about all predictions like these are fake, especially if they make multiple references to the bible.

The site doesn't to seem to state where the quake will take place. Somewhere in the middle east maybe? Or maybe it's a world wide seismic event (multiple earthquakes in various parts of the world)?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
guess we find out tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Indeed, we do find out tomorrow? Hmm..its about 10 hours away right?

Can't wait

-wD

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
either way or whatever....i'm just going about my normal business

for instance...i scrolled down to the viewpoint page

the one with the Escher image of 'Sphere with Hand'...

later i'll look at the Past 2012 section...i know someone was looking for seers & remote viewers//after 2012 !!
on an ATS thread....

see ya'll

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It wouldnt surprise me when it was two big earthquakes in China yesterday. It was around 6 on the Richterscale. Mayby there will be more quakes following the two first ones

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There are quakes everyday in this world.

For major quakes to happen around the world simultaneously as this site predicts then there needs to be a major solar system event IMHO.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
solar flares? lunar eclipse (probly not)? the viewing of Uranus (not yours the plant) with the naked eye?

you never know what is around the corner. well 27th october (for me) has only got 4H45M left, but obviously it has a long time to go throuout the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wel if soeone feels it quickyl come online and tel me sot aht wheni get home on breakf rom work...i'll be prepared for it and know that wheni'm at work...the roof might collapse on me; P

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, it's 12:30 eastern time and the earthquake has yet to happen. I guess this was ANOTHER failed prophecy.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Everything is flatline today..

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

www.iris.edu...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
Everything is flatline today..

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

www.iris.edu...

The south pole and the Wake islands seem awefully busy, no?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That's background level for Wake Island..

The South Pole is giving off good motion but nothing that's triggering a measurable quake. It's also early in the day.

I just checked on the Utah graphs and I'd look at Granite Vault and Camp Tracy. Both of which are on the Wasatch Fault and tend to propagate earthquakes from far away. They've picked up motion in the last hour.

www.seis.utah.edu...
www.seis.utah.edu...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I really don't think that this is the great earthquake from revelations, for a few reasons.

the biggest being the fact that the rapture hasn't occured yet, and this earthquake is SUPPOSED to happen halfway through the tribulation, which is the seven years after the rapture. So, aside from the time being completely wrong...

How do I know that it's not time for the earthquake?

There are supposed to be several other occurances before the earthquake takes place, and I'll list some of them here

1. The appearance of Antichrist
2. The rapture of Christ's true church
3. The four horsemen of the apocalypse(sybols for

4. A great pestilence sweeping across the world (pestilence)
5. Causing a shortage in food (famine)
6. A great world war (war)
7. 1/3 of the remaining population dying (death)

I'm not 100% on all of that, but just so you know, that's where I stand on it. When those things start happening, then I'll get scurrd.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Loki,

I am a mid-tribulationist, so the argument that the rapture hasn't occurred yet doesn't hold up for me.

I believe there will be 3-1/2 years of tribulation prior to the rapture, so basically the 4 horsement, the seals, the trumpets...and then on the last trumpet which falls mid-way in the tribulation, the rapture prior to the bowls of wrath.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I suppose if you look at it like that.

But, either way you cut it, that earthquake is what, the second trumpet judgement? There is no way that we are in our second half of the tribulation. Unless, of course..you know...Bush WAS elected almost exactly 3.5 years ago...uh oh...

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Loki]

top topics

join