It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This UFO video fake or real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Iv had this video on my pc for a while so im not sure if its been posted before

this is a directlink to the video www.rense.com...

this is the website i found it on

www.inreview.com...

What do you guys think?

it looks real to me, only way i see faking this is computer gen

PS: the guy recording curses alot, but wouldnt you if you saw that?

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Looks fake...

Question for everybody...

Why is it everytime there is a recording of UFO's the camera can NEVERY be still?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I see nothing in that video to suggest fakery. As with all UFO videos, this is truly a UFO as in an Unidentified Flying Object. That does not mean it is extraterrestrial. Further study will not happen with the video so its fairly useless.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TejanoRey
Looks fake...

Question for everybody...

Why is it everytime there is a recording of UFO's the camera can NEVERY be still?

because most people don't really know how to use a camera. there seriously should be a training course included in the purchase of a camcorder. my uncle's home videos are enough to cause seizures.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Tejano....you say the Smith Bldg. video shows a ghost...yet the cameras never held still, but yet you question the shaky camera in the UFO video...whats the difference?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TejanoRey
You try holding a video camera on a pin-sized object in the sky and see how smooth you capture it.

Amateurs and professionals alike need tripods or some other leveling system to smooth their camerawork. To think otherwise is very silly.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
While I was on vacation a few weeks ago, I tried to film an airplane, and my hand had the image dancing all over the place. So I wouldn't bee surprised that other amateur film would also be shaky.

Anyway, that vid clip looks amazing. Looks pretty real to me, but who knows...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
After eviewing the video,...you can see the resolution vary, as the zoom is pulled in and out...

this is hard to fake,...and I also did a still frame by frame view of what UFO images there were, and the movements and positions were fluid and realistic, reletive to the exacurbation of the image's hand-holding-the-camera movements, during the zoom.

The voice audio as well as the video looked very 'clean' and un-edited, without any pixalation or obvious photo-shop edits.

I liked it..looked good,..and real to me!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I also want to point out that when a camera shakes and the object being filmed moves along with those shakes, it shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the object in question was in the frame when the video was shot. So no digital editing aftwards can be suggested. That does not leave out the possiblity that something fake was put into the air and shot to make a hoax video, but you can be sure that no digital manipulation took place.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I see nothing in that video to suggest fakery. As with all UFO videos, this is truly a UFO as in an Unidentified Flying Object. That does not mean it is extraterrestrial. Further study will not happen with the video so its fairly useless.

You make an excellent point...I should of said that I thought it was not a UFO..like alien..but certainly something else..

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Tejano....you say the Smith Bldg. video shows a ghost...yet the cameras never held still, but yet you question the shaky camera in the UFO video...whats the difference?

I posted the vid there because I thought the guys in this forum will help shed light on it.

The subject was an attention getter.

I think there is something there for sure...

Also..

All the movements was mostly done as the guy was walking or running...he stayed somewhat still when he was in "stop" mode.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
well, it was a U.F.O but what realy was it?

it dose seam to be flooting and far away... so its not hanging...

so it was a aircraft, then whos was it? theres our ours???

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It could be due to the person being scared, anctious(sp), or nervous. Wouldent you almost # your pants if you saw one up close and personal

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
hmmmmm.... Now werrrrre arrrrre the debunkers, eh???

Orrrrr will this be conveniently ignorrrred???

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
maaaaaybeee cuusss they caaant debunkkk this

Im not saying there aliends, but all im ganna say its a craft

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
An impressive clip, particularly when he zooms in just in time to see the UFO make that turn/bank.

Certainly looks genuine to me, a good sighting.... of what though....... who knows.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So this hasn't been debunked yet...

The skeptics are getting rusty!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think its been fairly thoroughly debunked as far as debunkers attempt to downplay video like this. All they need to say is its a balloon, case closed. You could also say its a kite, or barring any true explanation, say it was a hoaxed UFO sighting using some kind of floating toy or model.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
And when you tell them to prove it's a balloon or a kite, they'll try to make it sound interesting...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone real "ufooligest" have took a look at this yet??

<<   2 >>

join