It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U. S. Government WORKS For PRIVATE BANKS and BANKERS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Springer and I came across this a few days ago and were completely BLOWN AWAY by it. If you only look at ONE TRAILER... look at TRAILER ONE. You can also go to their website.....

Visit the website at www.freedomtofascism.com...

..... and see it via FLASH I think. Now THIS is conspiracy in the WORST WAY! Again, the VIEWS expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect that of Dave Rabbit or ATS.... but is provided to the ATS membership for their OWN JUDGMENT and COMMENTS!

Dave

CBS News Says:

"FOUR STARS" (Highest Rating).The scariest goddamn film you'll see this year.It will leave you staggering out of the theater, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes 'Fahrenheit 9/11' look like 'Bambi.' After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a post-modern New American Revolution.This is shocking stuff. You'll be angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theater managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."

--- Todd David Schwartz, CBS

"FILM, FREEDOM TO FASCISM, RECEIVES OVATION IN CANNES"
Free Market News Network, FL - May 26, 2006.. Read More!

WATCH TRAILER 1: www.freedomtofascism.com...
WATCH TRAILER 2: www.freedomtofascism.com...
WATCH TRAILER 3: www.freedomtofascism.com...

ABOUT THE FILM:

Taxes & the Erosion of Freedom

"Former Libertarian presidential candidate and filmmaker, Aaron Russo, argued that the American system has become fascistic and that there is no specific law that mandates paying taxes on labor. The IRS claims the 16th Amendment gave them the right to impose taxes, yet eight different Supreme Court decisions said you couldn't use an amendment to tax people, he reported. Further, Russo noted that Americans' tax contributions end up merely paying interest on the national debt rather than for actual infrastructure and services."

"Big government is controlling people through the Federal Reserve, which he suggested should be eliminated. Instead, he believes the government should return to printing money backed up by their own gold reserves. Russo expressed concerns that we are increasingly moving towards a one-world government, where all money will be digitized, and people will be as slaves to their controllers. It's time to "create a new paradigm," he urged, where citizens can take back the power that was originally secured for them in the Constitution. To that end, his new documentary, America: From Freedom to Fascism is a call to action."

--- Coast to Coast AM

LISTEN TO A FULL INTERVIEW WITH AARON RUSSO. COAST TO COAST AM W/ GEORGE NOORY. 5/15/06

C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Intro (C2C Show Introduction)
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Hour 1 (Open Callers Line, Unrelated Topics)
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Hour 2 (Aaron Russo Interview. 1st Part)
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Hour 3 (Aaron Russo Interview. 2nd Part)
C2C AM with George Noory - May 15 2006 - Aaron Russo - Hour 4 (Aaron Russo Interview. 3rd Part w/ Callers)

LISTEN TO CONDENSED CLIPS AND IMPORTANT POINTS. COAST TO COAST AM W/ GEORGE NOORY. 5/15/06

Aaron Russo on Making the Documentary
A aron Russo on Taxes & 16th Amendment
Aa ron Russo on Inflation & Immigration

Aaron Russo, Director and Producer of "From Freedom to Fascism", is fairly known in Hollywood circles and has produced such films as "Trading Places" starring Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd.
- See his bio at www.freedomtofascism.com... and...
- See his film work at IMDB at www.imdb.com...

THEY DON’T WANT AMERICANS TO SEE THIS FILM! Read more here:

www.freedomtofascism.com...

RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN! HERE IS SOME RELATED VIDEO:

Entire History of the Federal Reserve System 1700s to Present!

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part 1
The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part 2
The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America - Part 3

The Law of Our Land.

U.S. Constitution at U.S. National Archives
U.S. Constitution Class By Mike Badbarik Part1, Part2, Part3, Part4, Part5, Part6, Part7

On RFID Technology - Scary Vision!

CHILLING SHORT FILM "The Catalogue" (Webpage Embeded) -or-
CHILLING SHORT FILM "The Catalogue" (Downloadable MOV File)

[edit on 6/23/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 6-23-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It's a lot of stuff and very confusing but you'll see how this has all began . How they take anything they want and call it their own..... So look up "where is Kryder's money". And see how the neo-cons have gotten to the point of the "Wanta Story"

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hi Schallb....

Thanks for the post. Will check it out.

Peace!

Dave

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is interesting stuff. I already feel uneasy with Bush surrounded by Goldman Sachs officials, CEO Henry Paulson as Treasury Secretary, and Chief of Staff Josh Bolten.

Any "oil crisis" is compounded by Goldman Sachs talking up rising $ for oil, speculation to encourage investing. Who scares me more--Iran's President quoting $100 per barrel, or GS quoting $105pb...I'ld say the Terrorist award goes to GS.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder about all that new money being printed these days.

I can't help but wonder if these new "BUSH BUCKS" we have in our wallets and bank accounts
will one day be as valuable as Confederate currency.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Kinda makes you wonder about all that new money being printed these days.

I can't help but wonder if these new "BUSH BUCKS" we have in our wallets and bank accounts will one day be as valuable as Confederate currency.

Not if you Spend it fast enough!
Problem Solved!

P.S. There are no "Bush Bucks" in your Bank Account - just Electrons sitting on a Computer! Come on now fellow ATSer - you should know this by now.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Anyone got change for a $100?

Dave

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Went looking for one thing and ended up finding this website:

www.paynoincometax.com...

At the above you can download a banned book by the name Federal Mafia....that is if you dare

This also concerns Irwin Schiff, writer of the above book, being on Fox and 20/20. for those links go to the above url and click on the appropriate links. I watched some of the Fox show on Windows Media, don't know if the 20/20 works any better and supposedly he was also on Aaron Russo's show. I went to Russo's site but could find nothing but Russo's most current video.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
dave,

I seen it last summer. [ was pretty good ]
it reviewed what I already knew.

I also seen , the money masters;

www.themoneymasters.com...

and have the audio for ;

www.marianland.com...

both g edward griffin and eustace mullins

deserve medals for their devotion to
covering this story that effects the whole planet.

if you bother to follow the trail
you'll go on an incredible journey
that uncovers all kinds of deceptions
and is related to all kinds of wars
from as far back as the french revolution
up to today !

-------

a bit of threaddrift , have you ever heard of
david todeschini ?

I'm sure you'd enjoy his book;

" Land of Childhood's Fears - Faith, Friendship, and The Vietnam War "

I'm reading it right now...

toasted

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I already posted this(7 days pior to this thread) and i was suprised it didn't get more reaction i mean this is stuff to trigger a revolution if you ask me...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 19-6-2006 :

Mod Edit: Removed the Apostrophe in the link.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i hope that this is true, cause i havn't filed taxes since 02' and im sure im racking up quite a bill.

In canada it never made sense to me why provinces would have joined confederation if it meant signing over the right to tax wages away from the provinces and into the hands of the federal government. why would they agree to that? deception i suppose.

we started paying income tax to pay for the war effort, but even then it was 10% to anyone making over 10,000 i believe. that was a lot of change in the early 1900's.

now we pay tax on our income, our property, our gas, any purchase, airplort tax, luxery tax, death tax, and the best and bigest of them all... INTEREST, but we as consumers are not the only ships that pay interest, the money that is printed out of thin air is also charged interest, which is collected from our taxes.

so from the first dollar that was ever printed and put into circulation, there was never enough money in the economy to pay back the loan plus interest.

It doesnt matter though, it is not like anything will change, this would involve everyone deciding to stop voting, stop paying taxes, and stop borrowing money for property.

I dont vote, i dont pay taxes, I dont own a home, but im glad to pay rent to someone that does and intern they can spend that money into the local economy and continue to grow, rather than giving rent to someone that is just going to give the money to a bank that collects interest and spends the money who knows where.

Why vote? Has "lesser of two evils" just become our way of life? or are we going to voice discomfort by not supporting a vote.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You guys posted some GREAT STUFF!

Thanks...

Dave

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
xyzer

I'm sure it was the way
you titled the thread
that got people to blow past it.

yeah , I know it was the
title of the movie , the problem is
not many heard of it. only people
like us with the interest , knew
anything about it.

typical moms and dads and kids
will blow past this like a crumpled
up mcdonalds bag on the sidewalk.

ya see what I'm sayin' ?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Toasted.... I quite agree..... unfortunately..... ATS does not allow CHANGES or EDITS beyond a few hours or days unlike other sites that I have done Admin or Moderator work for..... I would have changed it a couple of times to stimulate interest.... but can only do with what tools are available to me. I could get my pal Springer to do it for me at a drop of a hat.... but he has his hands full with lots of other stuff which is far more important.

Thanks for you comments and your post.

Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
dave

I wasn't suggesting you do anything !

it was just an observation.

and did you hear of that guy ?
or read any of his stuff ?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I know.... still.... was a great point.

Thanks again....

Dave

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Correct me if i am wrong, but hasn't the overwhelming majority of America's debt been bought out by Chinese Banks? So, Don't we in effect answer to those we owe the most, in this case: Chinese Banks?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ah So
!

Dave

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Good Morning, ATS! (Yeah, yeah, I know it wasn't you portrayed in the movie, but I thought it was entertaining anyway--And since I started looking through your forum here, I think you're entertaining too)

I've recently been pushing through a website named Pushing Hamburger and it looks to me that it's not merely the banks that are doing everybody in. It's more like the banks are #1 on the list of "People To Do You In Today". Not just the USA either, but worldwide. The banks use "fiat money" which has no value & they can generate a never-ending supply of it out of thin air, but they still use it to bring nations to their knees, land & real resources into their pockets & drive the individal into abject slavery.

There's a whole thread right here that gets into a lot of detail already.

I hope I die befoe the banks actually achieve NWO...I'm not really all that old, but I ain't no "spring chicken" anymore either.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hey MDS...

Thanks for the post. Great contribution!

(Salute)

Dave

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join