It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem with ignoring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
When I press the "ignore" button under Mdv2's name, I get the following message:

Not Found

The requested URL /ignore=Mdv2&source=Zibi was not found on this server.

LINK: politics.abovetopsecret.com...=Mdv2&source=Zibi

Admins, please help me.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
May I ask why you'd like to ignore me? Just because I reject your baseless statements about France?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
May I ask why you'd like to ignore me? Just because I reject your baseless statements about France?

Firstly, they are not baseless. Secondly, that is not the reason. The reason for why is that you state nonsense, refuse to back this up, and when someone proves you wrong, you offend this person.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Zibi]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I can ignore you both just fine...

Seriously, this function seems to work, maybe u should u2u a mod?

That might work better than you exposing your intent to ignore Mdv2

...and getting flamed for it.

EDIT: BTW, why ignore each other? Just go head-2-head on the forum and work out your differences............

[edit on 30-5-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Haha. That was darn funny.

yeah, go see a mod.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That might work better than you exposing your intent to ignore Mdv2

...and getting flamed for it.

I didn't get flamed for it. He asked why do I want to ignore him, and I told him the answer to that question.

EDIT: BTW, why ignore each other? Just go head-2-head on the forum and work out your differences............

This is not about differences. This is about how Mdv2 debates. As I said, he takes part in debates in the following way: he states a nonsense which he refuses to back up, and then, when someone proves him wrong (i.e. provides proof that he's wrong - proof is be e.g. a link), he offends that person and says "No, you fool! You are wrong and I am right!" or "I am right because I am" (BTW, he's not the only person who behaves this way - sminkeypinkey, Lonestar24, stumason and waynos behave like this as well).

Example: www.abovetopsecret.com... - read pages 23-28 of this thread

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Zibi]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Quick, edit the title of this thread.

change it to
Air your gripes here!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh boy...

Zibi, please use the "Suggestion/Gripe" button at the top to submit this as a complaint (if you haven't already).

By doing that, the admins will see it, and considering the fact that they're the ones who can fix the problem, that's your best bet.

As far as the rest of this thread goes, this is the forum for Board Questions and Business. Please do not bring fights between members here. There are other places available to you on ATS for such debate.

Thanks!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Quick, edit the title of this thread.

change it to
Air your gripes here!

Stop telling me what to do and instead correct your signature, you have made a spelling mistake in it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I suggest you follow Djarums excellent advice.
This is not the place for airing disagreements with other members.

Closed.

Originally posted by Djarums
Oh boy...

Zibi, please use the "Suggestion/Gripe" button at the top to submit this as a complaint (if you haven't already).

By doing that, the admins will see it, and considering the fact that they're the ones who can fix the problem, that's your best bet.

As far as the rest of this thread goes, this is the forum for Board Questions and Business. Please do not bring fights between members here. There are other places available to you on ATS for such debate.

Thanks!

JAK

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Zibi, take Djarums advice and use the suggestion button.

This thread is being locked because of the bickering.

Jak

top topics

join