It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush's blood oath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Perhaps ATS secret society enthusiasts can answer my question:

Does George W. Bush's Skull & Bones 'Blood Oath' take precedence over his oath to the U.S. Constitution, with a bible, sworn before all of America?

The facts are that Dubya has sworn to two life altering Oaths, so which one takes precedence over the other?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Does George W. Bush's Skull & Bones 'Blood Oath' take precedence over his oath to the U.S. Constitution, with a bible, sworn before all of America?

I'm certainly no Bush fan, but I highly doubt he puts the S&B oath higher than that of the office of President. I'd be stunned if he can remember the S&B oath, to be honest. The man can barely string a half-dozen words together to form a complete sentence.

Originally posted by syntaxerThe facts are that Dubya has sworn to two life altering Oaths, so which one takes precedence over the other?

Maybe if you post the S&B oath and the oath of the office of the US Presidency, we could compare them.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rd_Degree
Maybe if you post the S&B oath and the oath of the office of the US Presidency, we could compare them.

Certainly.

The S&B initiation ritual (including oath)
is that the initiate swears allegiance to the Secret Order that transcends any allegiance later in life.

I know, it's a disturbing fact that members of the order take an oath that absolves them from any allegiance to any nation or king or government or constitution, and yes that includes the negating of any subsequent oath which they may be required to take.

They swear allegiance only to the Order and its goal of a New World Order

So according to the oath Bush took when he was sworn into office as President of the United States means nothing. Unless the U.S. Constitution oath states it can over rule any prior oath?

I hightly doubt that though, can two oath's cancel each other out?

[edit on 29-5-2006 by syntaxer]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
According to what I've read, heard, and researched...The Skull and Bones Oath is supposed to be over any oath you've ever made before it, and after it.

Meaning...all other oaths are null and void. That means your oath of loyalty in marriage, your oath's in contracts, and especially the oath of the President of the United States of America.

No...I'm not giving any references to where I learned this, do some research.

Amazon.com has some fascinating books, so does Barnes and Noble. Most of it is "labeled" as fiction...so as to make it be taken less serious.

So, is there any real proof? Who knows.

I know one thing...I read, write, and speak double-speak...all the things all of the Presidents have said...make the hairs on the back of My neck stand on end.

It's not one bit of what the public thinks it is, that's a fact.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Perhaps ATS secret society enthusiasts can answer my question:

The facts are that Dubya has sworn to two life altering Oaths, so which one takes precedence over the other?

S&B loyalty is put above all else, which is the source of its power.
There are no devils, demons or magic.
A simple concept really, you put advancing a brother, or the brotherhoods interest above all else, and all members benefit.

above family, church, constitution.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So there is the distinct possibility that this entire presidency is nothing more than a fraternity prank?

Makes complete sense to me!

top topics

join