It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a missile hit the pentagon on 911?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Although this article does not say this, it does imply that a missle hit the pentagon on 911 rather than a passanger jet aircraft as we were told.

I have come across this theory before and it seems valid especially when one sees the controlled damage to the pentagon.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Interesting topic. I have come across the idea. But there is lack of hard evidence. A lot of things are starting to surface now.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I also have run across this before and another similar one, however, there were a LOT of people who actually saw an airplane. If there was an explanation for the disappearance of all of the people who got on flight 77, then I would be inclined to give more credence to this theory. I'm interested to see how it plays out.
Interesting nonetheless.

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yeh, it is strange that the crash site was not alot worse and there is hardly any plane debris which is also strange. I would have also expected the Pentagon to have surface to air defences that where not used at all e.g sam sites. However it is not surprising that the pentagon wasn't more severly damaged seeing as it is essentially made like a bunker. There is also the fact that thousands of eyewitnesses saw the plane heading over, extremely low, towards the pentagon.

see this thread for more information about this same subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 063131p://000 by earthtone]

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
theres a dozen threads about this, try looking for them because i remember someone posting picture evidence and also alot of interesting things were said by other members too

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If there was an missile, where is the plane? Or does the plane not exist at all? Is the plane that is missing in Africa the same type as the one who they said hit the pentagon? Is it possible that it is the same plane?

Lots of questions here..

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It took a really big event like the plane crashes of 9/11 to keep everyone looking away from what was actually occurring, the events which occurred on 9/11 that the crashes of 9/11 quite nicely distyracted everyone from seeing still haven't been noticed.
I wonder what they were?.
Another funny thing about the whole thing is how, realistically, the entire thing could have been done with special effects and the sheeples would have believed what the TV was telling them until it was too late to stop the warmongers from getting the war they wanted.
I believe that planes did the damage,people saw the planes.
I know that no one in the US watches anything very closely except their TV and their bank account,and the planes could very well have been diverted and exchanged,but this is only a theory.
I also know that there were defenses in place to defend the US fron this sort of attack.
Considering these facts,My theory is that it was allowed to happen for some reason, probably for the same reason pearl harbor was allowed to happen,to infuriate the public enough to get the support of the public so the government could carry out some pre-planned scheme.
Aside from stealing what oil remains on this planet from those who have it (kinda obvious here and now),I can't find anything glaringly obvious to suspect anything else yet.
The question is not about the planes,or if they used missiles,or whatever.
The question is "Why was it allowed to happen?",and how did the american public become so sheepish and unconscious to reality to not see it coming before it did.
We're being had fellas,and we're still wasting time figuring out how they distracted us,when we should be trying to figure out why.
All of these photos and whatever are taken out of context after the fact,just a further distraction while the criminals play God with all of us everywhere.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
"Through clever and constant application of propaganda people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, 1923

Sorted

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm surprised to see THENEO look at this subject and comment on it. After all, if the allegations are true about what probably hit the Pentagon, its an indictment on the current executive branch administration. Which as THENEO estimates, can do no wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The more crap those who feed it to us get away with.and the worse our indigestion becomes.
I have come to the conclusion on several occasions that there is no point to trying to make sense of what happens in the world,because those in control of the media will never let us know the truth or participate in the making of our own futures anyway.
We are just a bunch of scarecrows,stuffed with straw,watching a brushfire approach while we hang on a post waiting to be consumed,not knowing how to escape our fate.
Nothing in the grand scheme of anything.
It's all meaningless.
I think I am going to sell all that I own and boogie off into the sunset.
The internet is a waste of time.
WorldWideWastatime.Gone/whereverthewindtakesme.com
Anybody up for a bike ride across america?,I think it will take about a year,I'm leaving in mid november.
Now we are really off topic....

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I seem to remember a theory that said it was a bomb that caused the Pentagon damage and if you look at the picture it does look more like a internal explosion then a plane crashing into it. As for the plane people claim to have seen. Well you know of the black triangles people have seen? Isn't there a theory that they are some sort of projection (hologram) from orbit. If that's true isn't it possible to project a plane over the Pentagon!

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I believe that I found ideas and theories about the Pentagon and WTC destruction on this site if anyone wants to sift thru it.

www.serindipity.li...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I went through all of that guy's research. I don't believe that the pentagon was hit by a plane. He raises some VERY valid points. I'm even more suspicious of the gov't's involvement in 9/11 now...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I saw a video, in very slow motion, of the jet slamming into the pentagon. It was taken from a traffic cam and a security cam that were pointing at the building.

These could have been faked but I doubt they were. This, coupled with the hundreds of eyewitnesses that were on the scene, all of the physical evidence, the fact we have a jet and several people MISSING who were on that jet leads me to beleive the story the way it was told the first time.

Occam's razor strikes again.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
One thing people have to admit, is that they are being lied to......the US needs a threat to keep there people in fear, that way they control those who don't question but follow blindly.......

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is one persons anaylisis of the Pentagon destruction....check it out...www.thewebfairy.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the good posts everyone.

I have come across information that suggests the missile was 'dressed up with wings etc' to appear like a plane. Remember that there is few witnesses to this disaster and even less hard evidence.

Also, know that that part of the pentagon had been renovated and the said renovations had been completed in the past year before 911. Contractors working on this project suggested that this area came in for a lot of structural support work such that it was likely one of the strongest areas of the pentagon.

Lastly, there is the issue of the flight and the people. They have disappeared and as flaky as it sounds some believe that aliens/consortium took the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Speculation,yes,too much.
Aliens?,Consortium?.
This thread is a repeat of one I read before which claimed to have pictures of holes too small for a plane to have gone through,but if you really look at the pics it is obvious they are presented out of context,they are pics of the exit holes of larger parts of the aircraft which passed through after the aircraft disintegrated and passed through/between the rings which are labeled entrance holes.
There are a lot of pics presented on the internet, all kinds of things that claim to be something they are not.
It has everything to do with what you want to accept as fact,without any solid evidence of course,which then would make it what?.
There may have been some switching of aircraft or whatever,now what we need to do is get some kind of info about those who were supposedly on the planes,all four,and it is proving to be somewhat difficult to get that info,according to some RUMOURS.
If you really want to know where the people who are supposedly missing are,or if they are even missing at all....
you have to find it yourself,for yourself.
The media lies.
The sheeples do their little dance.
The ones responsible just sit and snicker quietly.
So who did it?,why?,who allowed it to happen?,are those who are responsible the ones who allowed it?.
To many changes happening too fast in the US and everywhere else too soon afterward for it not to have been something other than it was.
What was it?.
Apparently if those responsible are who the media and government are telling us they are,great,go from there,or those responsible,if it wasn't "terrorists", know there won't be anything to worry about as far as those responsible being discovered and exposed,so what kind of changes will occur which would make them think they could get away with something like happened on 9/11.
Maybe taking our freedoms away to the point that it is dangerous to ask questions about the whole thing.
Too many changes too fast=dangerous.
I think our problems have just begun here.
Just watch em stand on our economy's head to drown it a bit more with their bull**** war they can't seem to get anywhere with.
I don't know,but I think the end desired result of the WTC and Pentagon attacks,along with the attack on Iraq and rising unemployment,jobless recovery nad the issue with the Euro,may be an economic collapse of the US.
Seems manipulated.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Take a look at this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It wasn't a missle, people.
It was a plane.
I saw the damage firsthand, believe me.

-B.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>