It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Microbiologists, Mycoplasma and Bird-flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Has anyone else attempted to draw links between:

a) the spate of microbiologist deaths over the past years across the planet,

b) the continuing "hype" over H5N1 bird-flu (with all of its inconsistencies)

c) mycoplasma contamination of the human gene pool and its associated health consequences?

As per the following link:

nexusmagazine.com...

it would appear that not only H5N1 bird-flu but many other chronic, untreatable, "autoimmune" diseases share mycoplasmic origins and causes.

It would further appear that mycoplasma is an "engineered" pathogen that has resulted from genetic manipulation (here's where the microbiologist come in) and the effect of pharmaceutical medicines as they interact with bacterial AND viral agents WITHIN the human body. The complexity of the human immune system can only be understood holistically and not as isolated organs, glands or organisms.

Could bird flu actually be mycoplasma fermentans infection triggered by cumulative mycoplasma "eruptions" within the body - delivered by (deliberately) contaminated vaccines? Has its points of origin been deliberatly set upon Asian nations as part of a global population control with US geopolitical interests at heart?

With so much global effort put into this health "crisis" why are there still no real results in terms of successful treatments - just look at Tamiflu "results". The SARS issue seems to be an earlier attempt - again a predominantly Asian health issue that rippled across the planet.

The high incidence of flu-like lingering illnesses (often with serious relapses, complications and tissue damage) across North America this past winter may also be signs of early mycoplasma action across the population - similar illnesses are beginning to appear here in Australia too (at the start of our winter).

I suspect that mycoplasma has a large role to play in the current global health crisis and that it's appearance is not accidental. Bird-flu is a red herring that needs to be caught, scaled and gutted.

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
No, but some have been keeping tabs on the micro biologists. How did they get them so small?

Seriously, there are memebers who have drawn lines between those dead scientists. Late Clinton early Bush administration correct?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
it definately sounds possible as our government has a hand in numerous other shady organizations and corporations (CIA's nation-building program, drug smuggling, human trafficking, etc). who's to say that our scientists don't have some sort of involvement in the creation of diseases and epidemics if we've already proven to the world we're capable of destruction through various other venues (atomic, tactical, etc). scary world we live in today, but the best we can do is keep a positive outlook on life and hope that humanity will have the courage to stand up to this tyranny. we're gonna make it, its just a question of how many of us will make it...

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have still been following the murdered microbiologist stories since first posting about them last year or more. I haven't been able to find the direct link between all of their deaths besides their jobs. I think some of the incidents such as bird flu don't quite reach the magnitude of the real story. There must be somthing far greater being researched or developed. Hopefully some hint will pop up soon, but someone is covering their tracks very well.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I doubt they were killed for something as mundane, although i don't know, of course.

If we consider microbiologists smarter than average (as we should) we have to deduce that they were either killed pre-emptively or were simply unaware of the importance of their discovery... do you agree?

furthermore, the *system* has to know what to supress, which means the secret is rather well defined, if not a single, simple fact... agree with this as well or got a better explanation?

Mycoplasmas are most certainly involved in many chronic and generally slowly progressing diseases, like MS or FMD, perhaps even AIDS. i have a few links, because i managed to stumble upon mycoplasma during a completely unrelated search roughly half a year ago (also seen in my signature). i'd just love to know how to disable the automatic url code, does anybody know?

General Overview of mycoplasmal diseases, including background

Gulf War Syndrome and mycoplasma

this is just a theory, vaccination would be the vector - reinforced by the absence of GWS in f-ex. the foreign legion, who didn't recieve the vaccine in question and operated in the same area

AIDS + mycoplasma fermentans, including history (pdf)

i don't know if the described mechanism is correct, but the background information is outright frightening, 36 pages

mycoplasma and arthrithis, not quite as conspiratorial

Lyme disease, which belongs here because of the cell wall deficient forms associated with it

mycoplasma fermentans incognitus - patent, guess by whom..

i advise you not to read too much at once, retention suffers, also pick what you're interested in FIRST!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Long Lance - the patent for mycoplasma fermentans incognitus (even the nomenclature is sinister!) says it all - especially the US Army funding!

I agree that the MBs were taken out preemptorily - and that the span of their collective programmes suggests that the systems defined goal (if it exists) is a complex manipulation of human health and disease - delivered through a variety of vectors - both NGO and government policy and action and pharmaceutical/vaccine actions.

Having checked out the patent perhaps some of the MBs were removed for their knowledge of mycoplasma spp. treatments and management - not for their role in it's development.

The patent also revealed that mycoplasma DNA embeds itself in the host tissue DNA - what are the implications for vaccine contamination given live cell culture techniques? Often kidney tissue is used - and this is a preferred target host organ for mycoplasma spp.

I'll keep looking....

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've never heard of this mycoplasma business until this week. Pretty interesting and scary stuff. Maybe we need to look much closer at the connection to the latest Flu episode.

new topics

top topics

join