It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
SOURCE

WORLD EXCLUSIVE
APRIL 17 2006--Venice,FL.
by Daniel Hopsicker

One of the two owners of the DC9 (tail number N900SA) busted at an airport in the Yucatan last week after lumbering in from Caracas, Venezuela carrying an astonishing 5.5 TONS of coc aine was appointed in 1993 to the Business Advisory Council of the National Republican Congressional Committee by then-Congressional Majority Leader Tom Delay, The MadCowMorningNews can exclusively report.

Who, exactly, are the "Royal Sons?"

The DC9 was purchased several years ago in a partnership between "Royal Sons Motor Yacht Sales, Inc. DBA Royal Sons" and a company owned by Brent Kovac called Skyway Communications Holding Corp, which jointly signed a loan with United Bank and Trust Company in St. Petersburg, FL. for $1.5 million.

But the "Royal Sons" connection may prove even more enlightening...

While Huffman Aviation's familiar blue-awning flight school was at 400 E Airport, its hangar (see picture below) was several hundred feet down the runway, at 224 E Airport Ave. Royal Sons used this same address, apparently during the same time frame that the flight school was serving as the home-away-from-home of terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta....

"Being connected means never having to say you're sorry."

I'll just wait for your replys. I hope it hasnt been posted before.

Comments?

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Amuk]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well Dg now that Abranoff is not longer there to do the money laundering I guess they have to got through another way to get the money to finance their candidates.

Coke any one?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's an old fund raising method for more campaign contra-butions. Old man Bush would make Tony Montana look like a corner crack dealer with all the flake he's moved over the last twenty five years.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well great find! I guess that will take a nice chunk of change out of the pockets of this administration I hope! What a bunch of shiester scalliwags we have got on our hands. Sending our kids off to a foreign country to die in a war and killing the kids that are here with their drugs.

Pie

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that they connected the flight school that taught Mohammed Atta , and this" Royal sons air" as suspected CIA fronts?

That would go far to the 9-11 conspiracy that said the arabians were just known drug smugglers, and that israeli art students had replaced them/stolen identities...

Now we know how you can find 12 patsies that wont argue against what they are accused of (islam calls for death for drug dealers, while terrorists get appluase)

read the whole article... then read it again...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Holy Crap!

What a bunch of miraculous coincidences...

The story brings up a LOT of loose ends and interesting questions. I don't know enough about it yet, but it's got my attention, that's for sure.

Thanks for posting this dgtempe.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
It's an old fund raising method for more campaign contra-butions. Old man Bush would make Tony Montana look like a corner crack dealer with all the flake he's moved over the last twenty five years.

So true. But, do you think Baby Bush makes Tony's cokehead wife look like an occasion user?

So, it seems that the best criminals today are white, educated (somewhat in some cases
), and politicians. This works, because the uneducated, umemployed blacks get blamed for it all. So, maybe the brothers on the block should get educated, become politicians, and continue to be criminals.

Yeah, right; if you had a chance to get educated in the hood, you wouldn't go back to a life of crime afterwards. You gotta admit, though, it's a helluva system. Just like the drug war. Govt is the biggest dealer around, but locks you up with a dime bag on the street. Then, they make money off of you, through the courts and through the jail/prison system. So, they get money from the dope, the fines, and the system that processes your ass and uses you if you get caught in it.

Now THAT is the ultimate hustle.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
From the same source:

While initial news accounts indicated the bust was the result of a tip to Mexican authorities from U.S. officials, later reports from reporters on the scene tell a far different tale, one indicating that the chain of events was triggered, not by high-level contacts between two vigilant drug-fighting governments, but by soldiers patrolling the airport.

Only then did local army officials deploy troops to the airport.

What a crock.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
* Bumped*
So the evening lurkers can see the story.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Excellent find dg.

And thanks for bumping it.

I'm not speechless. Just feeling verified.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Friends in Costa Rica have told me that it is well known down there that the CIA exports coke from San Juan.

Daddy Bush's real cash cow.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I smell it... that smell? Conspiracy and cover-up! This'll stick to the wall for a while.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I smell it too and it seems as if Tom Delay cant keep from stepping in it.
I would like to think that justice will be done but somehow these scandals
have a way being tucked below the fold and forgotten so we can concentrate on other more important NEWS.

This should be a big one but it may be so big the msm won't touch it like 911.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by whaaa]

[edit on 17-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
I smell it... that smell? Conspiracy and cover-up! This'll stick to the wall for a while.

Come on people, wake up. Where have you been? I don't have any idea of why any of you are getting angry. This has been going on for years.

You don't think that the Mexicans are the ones bringing in tons and tons of the "powder" do you?

Just who do you think can get by the Coast Guard? People are going to do the struff and they'll pay the price. Somebody has to provide the goods.

Of course it's not good for you but then smoking cigarettes and heavy consumption of alcohol is just as bad.

The bottom line is, "Who gives a damn as long as my pockets are getting lined!"

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
But yet, if it was a democrat, you'd be one of the first to jump on the bandwagon. But, since it's a republican it's ok? BTW, I'm neither dem nor repub so, don't even go there.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This isnt exactly earth shattering news, but its worth it to see it in print
and for some, realize and wake up and smell the Coke.

Its amazing how this all comes together . Be sure to read the entire story.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Another interesting piece concerning people at the top and possible drug smuggling, this time Slick willy Clinton

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

It's amazing the stuff the MSM never gets round to printing, or spiking entirely on the orders of corporate masters.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It is amazing the length of remote connection some will go to "demonize" Tom Delay.

So let me get it here.................

Tom appoints "someone" to a "minor" political position 13 years ago, who now is part owner in a plane someone else used to smuggle coke.

Get a life............................

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Tom Delay doesn't need our help to "demonize" him. He's already done that one.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
It is amazing the length of remote connection some will go to "demonize" Tom Delay.

So let me get it here.................

Tom appoints "someone" to a "minor" political position 13 years ago, who now is part owner in a plane someone else used to smuggle coke.

Get a life............................
LOL...this all comes together like peanut butter and jelly-

Dont deny it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join