It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could a Young Ebe (grey) be raised by a Human family ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just a hypothetical question here.....

Could A Human family raise an Ebe (grey) from a "youngling" to a fully grown Ebe and what do you think the consequences would be ??

Would the Ebe turn out with Human qualities ? Would it be able to speak ??

Would it develop emotions like Humans do??

How would the Human Family feed the Ebe ?

How would the host family treat ailments if the Ebe gets sick ??

Could the Human Family keep up with the Ebe's higher intelligence ? or would the Ebe stagnate from not being with its own kind ?

Would any hazards become apparent to the Human Family caring for the Ebe ? would it be dangerous to its host family ?

also would it become attached to its host family ??

Lets here everyones two cents on this.....

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
IMHO, yes it could, the main adversity would be to be sure it is fed ONLY what it would be given to eat by it's spacial parents.
They use pills for the adults, just getting to know what is necessary from the contents of the pills and to keep it out of sight to normal? humans, it could indeed survive here.
There are many thousand half-aliens who thrive here everyday.

Remember Alf?

[edit on 24-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I hate to ask this, but how could *anyone* possibly know any of the answers. We dont know if there even is "young" ones. Or, physically real "ones" at all.

Are you just asking for fantasy-type senarios? I mean, otherwise, isnt this a little absurd?

I'm just sayin....

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Just a hypothetical question here.....

Could A Human family raise an Ebe (grey) from a "youngling" to a fully grown Ebe and what do you think the consequences would be ??

Would the Ebe turn out with Human qualities ? Would it be able to speak ??

Would it develop emotions like Humans do??

How would the Human Family feed the Ebe ?

How would the host family treat ailments if the Ebe gets sick ??

Could the Human Family keep up with the Ebe's higher intelligence ? or would the Ebe stagnate from not being with its own kind ?

Would any hazards become apparent to the Human Family caring for the Ebe ? would it be dangerous to its host family ?

also would it become attached to its host family ??

Lets here everyones two cents on this.....

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

This is an interesting question, and a good topic to think about and discuss.

So, I'll answer the questions in order, the answers of course will only be in my opinion, and based on what I know in science, I in no way no any of the answers, I've never even seen a real alien.

1.) Honestly, I have no idea, but I think it may be possible, if wolf's can raise human children than humans should be able to raise Grey children.

2.)
A.
Well considering Grey's are aparently smarter than us, than they would require a complex neural structure capable of speech, so yes I think it would be able to speak.
B.
Well that depends, if they had genetic memory, than most likely no.
However, if they are like us and learn, and experience things from external sources, than yes it would probably have human traits.

3.) Well, that depends on how they eat, if they require to ingest protein and other nutrients, and use a system like ours, that is ingest the nutrients through an oral oriface(SP?).
But if they were like us, than yes.

4.) Umm, I really don't even have a theoretical answer for this one, perhaps "Grey" medicines may be left with the family, that's the only way I see an answer, unless our medicines worked on them.

5.)
A.
Well, imagine living with Stephen Hawking, could you live with him?
(TYhe answers yes by the way.)
B.
Again, if theyt have genetic memory, than they would'nt need any kind of learning enviroment, however if they learn like us, than they'd probably have a slightly higher intelligence than the general human race.

6.) I have no idea.

7.) Maybe, if they form relationships, they may not even have emotions.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yeah I could raise on to become my slave. Just like how they view us as cattle. Of I could brainwash it to infiltrate other grays and disrupt their little party going on aka the hive mentality.

Anything that comes for you in the night ain't your friend in my books.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think it would be a cool thing to do.

If you made this topic because you really do have one, I'll take care of him for ya. I'll even come and pick him up.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's almost impossible and in some cases is impossible for humans to raise some animals that are already native to our planet in captivity. Some of these species have taken years of study just to get them past a day old.

I would say, first time alien and without any prior experience with the species; the odds that it would not live a full year let alone a week or a day are close to 100% IMO.

We have enough trouble with our own offspring. Some of these gen-Xers are pretty close to being alien as it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey I want a pet grey now
That would be the be the coolest little buddy to have.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I thought there would be no young because they are cloned, isn't that why they need to harvest our DNA?..............

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I want a pet Grey too
lol it's the new craze get a pet Grey,hey let's try get a giga-pet of a Grey and see what it's like

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just wait until it becomes a teen grey, 'You're not my real parents! I'm phoning home! I wasn't saying that to be cute, I am outta here!' mite be a bit interesting

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I hate to ask this, but how could *anyone* possibly know any of the answers. We dont know if there even is "young" ones. Or, physically real "ones" at all.

Are you just asking for fantasy-type senarios? I mean, otherwise, isnt this a little absurd?

I whole heartedly agree. This pointless speculation stuff is starting to get a bit too far. "What do EBEs wear" "What do EBES eat" "What kind of music do EBEs like" "How long can EBEs go without water? Do they need water?"

Why don't we worry about finding out if these things ACTUALLY EXIST before we start asking questions that we have no way of knowing, and simply speculate on based on science-fiction? When we make contact, we can ask them all the stupid pointless questions. Until then, why don't we simply worry about making contact? In my opinion, this is doing nothing constructive at all.

I am slowly seeing the UFO forum go from being about seriously researching cases of abduction and UFO sighting/photos/video, trying to get disclosure, etc. to simply turning into some sort of weird psuedo-celebrity-magazine about aliens. It's sad. And it's knocking down our credibility as well.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
For some reason this topic reminds me of the story of Tarzan.

I think is more possible for a man to be raised by animals and go through life with a few grunts and groans and a pair of home-made underpants than it is for a family to raise an EBE.

Jrod.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
once again, I am treating this as a thought exercise, and I believe it is an interesting one at that...

iori.....you said basically everything I was going to say before I could get to it

I pretty much agree with what you said

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I whole heartedly agree. This pointless speculation stuff is starting to get a bit too far. "What do EBEs wear" "What do EBES eat" "What kind of music do EBEs like" "How long can EBEs go without water? Do they need water?"
Why don't we worry about finding out if these things ACTUALLY EXIST before we start asking questions that we have no way of knowing, and simply speculate on based on science-fiction? When we make contact, we can ask them all the stupid pointless questions. Until then, why don't we simply worry about making contact? In my opinion, this is doing nothing constructive at all.I am slowly seeing the UFO forum go from being about seriously researching cases of abduction and UFO sighting/photos/video, trying to get disclosure, etc. to simply turning into some sort of weird psuedo-celebrity-magazine about aliens. It's sad. And it's knocking down our credibility as well.

The reason I made this thread was for fantasy-speculation. Real encounter stories with real evidence come far and few between. Maybe someday this thread could have new meaning if it were to happen for real. Just have fun with it....think about it.....what would you do in a similar situation ??

its just something to ponder .......

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It is impossible for a human family to raise a child from another world.

All races of people are male and female and have sex and children the same basic way, but no alien people live on or in Earth. They only visit and must live inside their crafts. And only the professionals of their races visit their neighboring worlds, sometimes with their families visiting them as they work, but they would never leave anybody here, never mind a child.

Every world is completely different and each race has developed from its unique beginning- the matter of our bodies is physically "made of" our own worlds, and each has evolved and advanced with its own world's vital elements, cycles and planetary circumstances. Our organs are developed to fit what we have to eat, gravity, pressure, light, heat, air, water, etc.

Even people of the exact same DNA develop from their beginnings so differently on different worlds that they are biologically as alien to each other as any other race and cannot share atmosphere. Our bodies are a biological match to all the other life on our own world, including plants, animals, insects, and even the soil, than we could be to any other race of people.

None of the races that visits Earth could survive in our atmosphere any better than we could survive on the bottom of the ocean, inside a furnace, in a drum of boric acid, or on any other world. None of the races visiting Earth can survive on each other's worlds either. This is why personal contact between worlds is not actually physical, but either natural/spiritual or by the uses of advanced technology, especially dimensional.

Natural contact is evolutional for humans and we are one of the youngest races in the Universe, meaning we are just becoming capable while all the other races are far ahead in all ways. Although we notice a little nature of spirit, kinda, we don't know what it is or how to use it, so we make up all kinds of things about it and then believe whatever we make up, usually through our religions.

I know these things myself from my own experiences and conversations with the visiting races. I would not just believe it myself if somebody just told me or I read it on a message board.

Hypothetical conversations are never a waste of time. They are stretching our minds to accommodate the validity/invalidity of possibilities- it is the process of advancing. That is education, which is far more productive and progressive than any piece of evidence proving any further advanced person or thing is real.

What good is a whole race knowing something is real when the whole race will only believe everything wrong about it by their own superstitions? That is not information, that is disinformation. It's better to have no evidence, than to cement what we assume further into our beliefs. It is much harder and takes much longer to undo misbeliefs than it does to just learn correctly as capability grows.

[edit on 3/25/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I studied Sociology in my last college a few years back,
and we did a few case studies of feral children, which
is children being bought up by animals, the children will
act like the animal that has brought it up and it can take
a long time to get the person to act 'human'.

So hypothetically if an alien was brought up from a very
young age by a human family then the alien would think
it was human since that would be all it would know, if you
get me.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

I'm just sayin....

Agreed
And with that said. "Dont forget to include those [Fiction] tags."

[edit on 25-3-2006 by nullster]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
In reply to your post EarthSister, are you saying it's physically impossible for another race to come into our atmosphere because they are not of the make-up of this planet and cannot survive biologically?

Man went to the Moon and it was physically impossible for them to survive there but through technology they were able to survive there. Same goes for deep sea divers, man can survive down at amazing depths with the right technology.

If we, as you say, are one of the youngest races in the Universe but we are able to produce technology that can give us the ability to survive in space or sea, why can't an EBE race, whos civilisation/technology is so advanced compared to ours, create technology to survive on our planet?

JRod.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
JRod1984

Yes, that's what I am saying.

You're right, they have technology to stay alive for a short time in a personal bubble, so to speak. And also to "effect" physical contact dimensionally. But actual physical contact between races is more than rare.

It is much easier and safer for our visiting races to just meet spiritually instead of taking unnecessary risks in alien atmosphere. Think of your deep sea diver working at the bottom of the ocean. Would his colleagues call him on a phone or would the unit launch another entire mission to get another man to the bottom of the sea to communicate information? If they can just speak telepathically, why go down physically and why the phone? And who would want to try live there?

If for some reason an advanced race could no longer live on their own natural world, they certainly would not want to live on another planet in personal bubbles when it is so much easier for them to just build "cities" in space to live in. It is virtually impossible to change the natural circumstances of a world by adding foriegn life without destroying its ability to sustain any life, old or new, or even itself in its orbit. And it's even more difficult for a race to evolve along with the stages of changes that a new race would make to a foreign world if they tried.

With technology and personal abilities, the alien races meet with us and with each other very easily. Meetings are always direct and to the point, but take a lot of planning and coordination to set up, especially carefully when humans are involved. So when meetings can be done most easily and safely- out of body and by telepathy, they are. We humans are the ones who usually need them to use all the technology in order for us to perceive them when they want us to.

[edit on 3/25/2006 by EarthSister]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join