It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alient interview at Area 51?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Has anyone ever wondered if it's possible to smuggle any physical evidence related to aliens out of Area 51? I know the alien interview is still under debate but if it is true then how did this employee get it out of there? You would think security is tighter than a drum over there.

I mean a tape? Come on. Surely the security guards pat you down a run you through a metal detector before you leave everyday. That right there would tell me it would be impossible to smuggle anything out of there.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If anything was ever taken out of Area 51, there are several ways it could be done. Suppose the would-be smuggler was their Network Administrator. It would be nothing for a trained professional to mask a data send to another computer in a remote location. Or, he could leave himself a back door in their security software and gain access to it from the outside unless there are no links (be it cable, satellite, etc...) to the inside from the outside. Another possibility would be, if they are allowed to carry personal items of any kind, PDA's, cell phones, data can be sent to these items relatively simply, and the guards just wouldn't have enough time to go through everyone's phones/PDA's etc... My guess is nothing has ever been successfully smuggled out of Area 51. Any speculations on the punishment for getting caught attempting to remove anything from that facility???

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
yeah saying that it would be quite easy but they like tap there phones etc so yeah

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
One does wonder what the regulations for going in and out of the Groom Lake facility would be..
Hmmm, I know!...lets take a look at their security manual!!!
Goorm lake Security Maual

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
ugh..sorry for the typo people..
Goorm does equal Groom...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You can not take secret stuff out of area 51. It would most likely be close to impossible to do if not impossible.

Create a backdoor to gain entry lol lol lol
I think someone would notice a back door.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So you think a back-door would be obvious to anyone and everyone eh? Well....how many back-doors have you just happened accross while searching the net? Not too many would be my guess... Anyway, it is merely speculation... My point was not so much that things could/could not be smuggled out.... My bad on that point... What I was attempting to illustrate that there were ways a person could get video send out without trying to walk out the gate with a video tape stuffed down their pants... I don't know that it would be all that impossible to get something out of there. No matter how tight security is, you must remember that these people are just in fact people. They are not perfect by any means!

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That's true. Nobody is perfect. If in fact the video is real than they probably smuggled it out by means other than a tape as Viper pointed out. Cell phone, email, ect...

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by mrmulder]

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In secure information areas of any military research facility it is common practice to have multiple network admins with a high level of clearance working in tandem.
No one individual is going to be able to send data out to the internet, not even the admins, without the knowledge of another. Especially a large amount of data.
Intranet sending on the other hand is possible without as stringent of a filtering process.
Non-military facilities (Los Alamos, Livermore, etc.) may operate differently; I would have no knowledge of their security features.

This being the case, IF the video is real, it most likely would not have been smuggled out of the Groom Lake facility, but rather out of an archives facility like Wright Patterson or Langley.

Just my take, but what do I know�.
intelgurl

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Good point intelgurl.... I wasn't trying to imply that they would use the internet... I was only trying to say they could access their database in their network from a remote location via back-door in their security programs... (a possibility I thought) I hadn't thought of the more logical approach of the archive facilities. Just one question, wouldn't a person be running a larger risk by trying to gain access to something in the database after it has been archived? (I would assume, however do not know, that archived information would be watched closer with extremely strict access requirements...) I would think they would want to get their info before it was archived...? Thoughts/speculations??

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
FYI.

I know for a fact you are not allowed to carry any electronic devices in a top secret are. You will be screened at the turnstyle area. Your lunch will be xrayed and you must walk through a metal detecter. That doesnt mean you cant sneak anything in.

I worked Top secret for a month in 2000. I wont say anything about it becayse Im not allowed to use the n word here but thats what it was like. N wordery like.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Got this on www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fact or Fiction?

The authenticity of the footage is seen differently by many people. Morton is convinced the footage is real due to strong relationships with stories of alien abductees and the information on the footage in the lower part of the frame.

I myself am dubious, but do recognise the factors which lead to its possible true authenticity. The ET's appearance and features are recognisable as those mentioned by hundreds of abductees. Known as "The Gourdos" or the more feared "Grey" species, the alien is instantly recognisable by any Ufologist.

Another factor helping the video's authenticity is the information etched into the bottom of the video.

The footage has the characters DNI/27 burnt into the bottom line of the frame, along with what appears to be the time code numbers for date, minutes and seconds. The letters DNI could be an acronym for the Department of Naval Intelligence, the group responsible for the Area 51 base, a fact not many people know about. The DNI connection to Area 51 has been widely investigated. George Knapp, the TV journalist who encouraged Bob Lazar to go public with his knowledge has shown that Lazar's pay cheques from the time he claimed to be working at Area 51 had DNI stamped on them.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Is there anywhere to find a copy of this video?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I highly doubt that is legitimate. Still, if you have been working at area 51 for a long time I'm sure you would be able to figure out a way to smuggle something out of there. However, I doubt you would release it over the internet if you did, and you would have to have a large sum of money offered to outweigh the possibility of feddies making you vanish.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Good point Shoktek,

I'm fairly sure that working at an AREA like this you would sign paperwork
stating that basically your butt is ours,meaning that you will be a good Gov. employee.If you mess up or have any bright idea's such as removing top secret items (whatever they may be) you will spend the rest of
in a military prison.

IF YOUR LUCKY !

Not really worth ANY amount of money don't ya think?

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by ubukate]

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by ubukate]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Only two edits,I need another drink.

sorry

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I guarantee you that anybody working at area 51 who would have high enough clearance to obtain a video of an alien interview, would be put in jail at the least for even thinking of leaking it.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
Is there anywhere to find a copy of this video?

Strangly enough it just showed up on a popular bittorrent site. I'm not sure the rules on linking to a site that you can download "illegal" copies of movies and music and such.

I just finished watching it. It's from a dvd and is over an hour long and interviews the guy that leaked it and many other people. In my own opinion it is probably a hoax. I have to agree with Rick Baker about how the interview was done on video, but hides most of the alien. Also if the alien can't handle light why is the only light source in the room seeming to point directly at it's head? I liked the whole special but belive the video is most likely not real.

[Edited on 12-30-2003 by JFetch]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What about this? >>> Above Black

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2896

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2730[/url]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I dont think anything PHYSICAL can be smuggled out of Area 51.........from what I know though...that place isn`t even active anymore, either that or they have underground transport into the facility.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Psiohazard]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join