It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Are chemtrails really to our benifit, or are they to stunt human evolution. Are they the reason why all over the country, people are suffering from flu like symptoms for months on end.

mod edit, spelling/grammar

[edit on 17-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Achemm....excuse me...sorry.....

OK...let me clear this up for the bunch. I have many friends who are genuine, qualified scienticians. There is NO such thing as chemtrails.

OK sure, there are elevated levels of barrium in dairy cows in southwestern ontario but its a trend, its cyclical. Duhhhhh

Hey, ya know whats cool!!?? When passanger planes fly in formation. See it all the time. They do it to save gas, just like geese fly in formation to save energy. They do this over major citys all the time....and leave those really cool "X's" and anarchy signs and do that checkerboard thing..................but remember its just completly harmless JP8 exhaust. Nothin' to worry about......

Chemtrails HAAA......*shakes his head* Why...WHY would our governments ever do that to us..........They like us

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Excuse me, watched two jets moving yesterday. One taking off from the airport going west and climbing rapidly (full throttle I assume??), annother jet circled around on level elevation heading east south east. The jet taking off had regular contrail which dissipated rather quickly.

The sprayer heading back to base in Maine eg. CIA run and military staffed out of abandoned base, had a contrail. The trail persisted for some time in the sky and slowly diffused while numerous other planes in the area, coming and going and passing over had REGULAR dissipating contrails.

I've been watching sprayers for at least 5 years now and I have also seen orb type UFO's around them, whether observing or involved I don't know. There has been several pictures posted to the web showing the orbs around the contrail emitting planes.

BTW, where is Howard?

he usually jumps on contrail threads within minutes or their arrival.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
In the summer of '04, July 1...I remember that 'cause it was my nephews 15th B-day, I saw 3 orbs buzzing along a chemtrail. Two as a pair and one following behind. Havent' seen orbs before or sence.

Any thoughts as to what their purpose is? My guess it that they are some sort of tool of measure. Perhaps to gauge the mix?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The strangest Chem trail I ever saw spelled out "will you marry me Cheri"

This was at an old Lubbock Hubbers game back in 1959.

It really had a profound affect on the assembled baseball fans. I saw one matron actually break into tears.

And some say they're just ordinary Con Trails.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Myself I'm not aware that barium is naturally recurring in nature or in what form it takes.

In regards orbs all I can guess is that it is aliens either in cahoots with the shadow world government or an alien group monitoring what they are doing. One may term the first group evil and the second group of aliens possibly good eg. friends of mankind.

My best guess about chemtrails has been weather modification but of course the program can have numerous other short-term objectives eg. 3d radar, distribution of pathogens etc.

There has been other threads around here on this topic and I've seen them before.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Actually I think chemtrails are made from stupid dust so that the sheeple will believe anything the powers that be tell us. It's Working!!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Actually I think chemtrails are made from stupid dust so that the sheeple will believe anything the powers that be tell us. It's Working!!

Who are you referring to here?

In regards to the marry me message it in fact is a form of chemtrail because it did contain some kind of chemicals outside of regular exhaust or water vapour. You did observe it and confirmed it yourself.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

?

In regards to the marry me message it in fact is a form of chemtrail because it did contain some kind of chemicals outside of regular exhaust or water vapour. You did observe it and confirmed it yourself.

Actually Denythe, I didn't see it myself but saw the article and photo in the Lubbock Avalanche Journal.

And my reference to the stupid dust and the citizenry was strictly a gross generalization and surely was not directed to anyone here on ATS as evidenced by the high quality and well thought out posts of everyone here!

Well, almost everyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.localnews8.com...

looks like stupid dust to me ^

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
barbary coast...

did you know that pirates were considered off shoots of knights templars and linked to freemasonry?

It is highly likely that freemasonry at some level has some involvement in chemtrails, that is if they are not simply a figment of my imagination as you suggest.

My belief which seems reasonable considering the world wide operation of chemtrails is that this is being paid for by black budgets in military operations. I'm not sure how it is coordinated world wide but obviously as stated on this site before, high level military and government officials have to be involved.

In regards air space and its regulation, I understand in the US that in recent years laws were changed such that air traffic controllers were not required to report on aircraft at certain flight ceilings and were discouraged from doing so. This allowed chemtrail spraying over metro areas with no interference from those that manage local airspace.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why do you call us stupid, we all have our own opinions, It just happens that mine is right.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you need some more convincing on this subject, then go to this website:

www.rense.com...

[edit on 4/3/2006 by The_Time_is_now]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I meant no insults to anyone, I was just trying to inject a little humor into a subject that is deadly serious.

As I look out my window I see a cloud cover that wasn't there when I went outside this morning and had my coffee in the garden. This morning there were planes laying down line after line of chem/con trails.

I heard on AM radio that soon a catalyst will be sprayed so that all the
chemtrail material will solidify and those that inhaled enough of the chemDust will freeze up and expire. Sounds a bit far fetched but I find the www., cellphones and nanotech, far fetched but here it is.

Weather modification makes more sense. But to what end?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
When I first heard of this subject, I thought of weather modification, or maybe restoring the atmosphere, as the reasons for the spraying of chemicals from airplanes. But as I reaserched more I found out thats not the real reason thet they were spraying. Right now, I dont know why they are spraying, but its not for a good reason, because they probably would have told us if it was for a good reason.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Although it's possible some spraying of some sort occurs in the US, 99% of alleged 'chemtrails' are nothing of the sort - and in any case the only possible purpose behind them would be to cause a tiny increase in the rate of global warming.

There's a good reason why they're only ever seen by people with no meteorological background

When it comes to the subject, the Royal Meteorlogical Society are probably an awful lot more informed, and trustworthy, than the likes of Rense

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No such thing as chemtrails? Oh my god buddy here has genuine scientist friends. I've gone to some science conferences before and scientists today are among the most ignorant people around.

Ahem all one has to do is look in the sky. THere are two types of planes out there. Normal airliners where the exhaust/condensation fumes only last a short distance, then there are Military type planes that spray whatever it is and those lines go the entire horizon of the sky without disappearing like a normal contrail.

Clearly something is up. All you have to do is watch the sky and see it for yourself. Normal contrails disappear a short distance after. However when you see for yourself an airplane that has a line that lasts the entire length of the sky clearly something is up.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah, thats true. Rense may not always be trustworthy, but I trust him more than the Royal Meteorlogical Society, because they could be a disinformation agency. And what about the barium that is dispersed in to the air after the chemitrails are sprayed! It has been proven that these chemitrails carry chemicals like aluminum, and barium!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Although it's possible some spraying of some sort occurs in the US, 99% of alleged 'chemtrails' are nothing of the sort - and in any case the only possible purpose behind them would be to cause a tiny increase in the rate of global warming.

There's a good reason why they're only ever seen by people with no meteorological background

When it comes to the subject, the Royal Meteorlogical Society are probably an awful lot more informed, and trustworthy, than the likes of Rense

So you are denying that there is chemtrials?

It has been shown on the web already by numerous researchers in this field that the weather industry is to some degree in cahoots with this operation in the first place. At least at the highest levels meterology is believed to be part of the coverup.

Have a look at this link for an example of what chemtrails are:

Planes on fire or chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah, denythestatusquo is right! Go and look at those pictures, and tell me thats contrails or fuel dumping, because its not!, its a chemitrail. Here is the test that will tell you if what you are seeing is a chemitrail:

www.rense.com...

[edit on 4/4/2006 by The_Time_is_now]

[edit on 4/4/2006 by The_Time_is_now]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join