It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 RICO Insurance Fraud and the Mob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
an open letter to lloyd's of london

all's i can say about this, is HOLY CRAP! that's some heavy, HEAVY, stuff.
let's hope 'rico' can actually do something. (i want a reduction in my car insurance)

[edit on 10-3-2006 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
here's some quotes to gussy up this thread....

In July 2004, Joseph Massino, boss of the Bonanno Family, was found guilty of "orchestrating a quarter-century of murder, racketeering, arson, extortion, loan-sharking and gambling" which gave the family control over the movement of drugs through the ports of New York and Montreal and a pipeline for heroin from France ('The French Connection').

On May 5, 1981 Massino organized a hit team, largely comprised of shooters from the family's Montreal branch, to kill rebels in America and return to Canada while the New York branch sent in local clean-up crews to destroy evidence.

More than fifty years ago the Bonnanos found a way to conceal the bodies of their victims using a "double coffin". Two bodies would be stored in one coffin, a loved one on top and underneath, a second body that needed to be disposed of. The number of times this method of burying bodies was used is unclear, but police are sure the number is up in the hundreds.

Nearly seven hundred staff working on floors 101-105 of One World Trade Center in the offices of Cantor Fitzgerald, Espeed and CO2e.com - the principal competitors to the Citigroup-AMEC partners - died in the blast with their fragmented bodies buried in an apocalyptic "double" coffin of dust and ash.

We allege the Citigroup-AMEC partners sabotaged the diesel generators to feed fires lit by arsonists on the 11th, 12th or 13th floors of WTC7 where the Securities & Exchange Commission lost between 3,000 to 4,000 files. The SEC files contained evidence of insider trading by Citigroup-AMEC investment bank partners in the shares of initial public offerings during the high-tech boom. The House Financial Services Committee was seeking information about the treatment Citigroup's Salmon Smith Barney investing banking division may have given WorldCom executives. Salomon had offices in 7 World Trade Center and Citigroup says back-up tapes of corporate emails from September 1998 through December 2000 were stored at the building and destroyed in 9/11. Citigroup subsequently paid $2.65 billion to the settlement class which purchased WorldCom securities during the period from April 1999 through June 2002.

it's really a heavy duty article. people should pay attention to and SUPPORT in ANY WAY POSSIBLE these scholars for truth.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Whoa!!

Are they arguing that Citigroup is corrupt??

Where is shifty Sandy these days?

I also heard about the supposed scam that Lloyds passed on to numerous of its 'names' too. Apparently it is not well known but the amount of people acting as names now has plunged as banks walked in and started buying up 'risk' due to all the terrorism and natural disasters around the world.

According to the story some well known people lost big bucks in this purported scam.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Woah! Interesting stuff there. I'm going to have to go over it in proper detail when I get a chance, there's a lot of reading to be done there. It's good to see some people actually trying to find out who did it and what level there is of any corruption. Times ticking by and the longer it is before the truth (whatever that is) gets into the mainstream media, the less likely it will be that it'll happen, or that anyone will be in a position to do anything about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That is some important stuff. Thanks, BillyBob, and of course S9/11T!

From the link:

We allege the Citigroup-AMEC partners sabotaged the diesel generators to feed fires lit by arsonists on the 11th, 12th or 13th floors of WTC7 where the Securities & Exchange Commission lost between 3,000 to 4,000 files. The SEC files contained evidence of insider trading by Citigroup-AMEC investment bank partners in the shares of initial public offerings during the high-tech boom. The House Financial Services Committee was seeking information about the treatment Citigroup's Salmon Smith Barney investing banking division may have given WorldCom executives. Salomon had offices in 7 World Trade Center and Citigroup says back-up tapes of corporate emails from September 1998 through December 2000 were stored at the building and destroyed in 9/11. Citigroup subsequently paid $2.65 billion to the settlement class which purchased WorldCom securities during the period from April 1999 through June 2002.

From various reports we know that $950 million worth of precious metals were stored in various buildings of the WTC Complex. Do we all remember all of the gold and silver that went missing from the WTC after 9/11?:

There appear to be no reports of precious metals discovered between November of 2001 and the completion of excavation several months later. It would seem that at least the better part of a billion dollars worth of precious metals went missing. It is not plausible that whatever destroyed the towers vaporized gold and silver, which are dense, inert metals that are extremely unlikely to participate in chemical reactions with other materials.

(Emphasis mine.)

Well, here's an interesting bit of information now that CitiBank had more of a connection in all of this than incriminating documents in WTC7! I'm glad BillyBob pointed this out, too.

CitiBank is one of a number of organizations that are involved with crimes that dwarf 9/11 and lead us to the heart of Western corruption today: our economic systems. The gold and silver that went missing no doubt went to further a massive conspiracy that has been going on for ages.

It's too much info for me to present here, aside from the fact that I don't know the material well enough to present by memory, so I recommend the following ebooks, all presented by DeepBlackLies.co.uk:

The Secret Gold Treaty
The Project Hammer File
The Project Hammer Reloaded

Lumos recently suggested I watch a documentary entitled The Money Masters as well, which I began watching tonight. This all ties in. You can watch this video on Google Video here (or at least this is Part 1 of 3).

If ever knowledge was power, it would be today. We actually have it at our fingertips today, piece by piece, in all its glory, to take in at our leisure. Not surprisingly, the power seems to be in money, and with those who control it.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

bsbray11
If ever knowledge was power, it would be today. We actually have it at our fingertips today, piece by piece, in all its glory, to take in at our leisure. Not surprisingly, the power seems to be in money, and with those who control it.

Word up!

It's actually painfully obvious once you look at it. Subtle, systemic serfdom to the modern royalty, not by god's, but mammon's right. And all this time, it's been happening right in front of our eyes, being so customary that it was almost undeserving of suspicion. Yet unlike those before us, we have the opportunity to effectively crush their information superiority and hence, their power founded on trust.

Let's not put it to waste.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This may be what you're getting at (I'm pissed as usual) but the metals may have gone missing before 9/11, in which case there are a coupleof options, the most extreme being the people who stole it being behind the whole event or the other being that they knew in advance and 'planned ahead'.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i find it simply mind boggling that this kind of perfectly good smoking gun information can sink to the bottom of the well at a site dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the lies.

agent smith, maybe you and i aren't so different afterall.

new topics

top topics

join