It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIGHT NOW! Major media coverage of Skull & Bones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Tonight's 60 Minutes show has a segment on the Skull & Bones club. The preview at the top of the show compare the group to the Mafia... let's see what they say.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
A good alert William.

I wonder how deeply into depravity the production team was allowed to venture.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I wonder if the Bush boys will be watching LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
We know who has there paws all over the media... I doubt we will hear anything besides a small truth hidden in dis-information. Lets all get our "between the lines"specs on...

luckily most of us have learned enough truth to see the bits of it that is revealed by these programs...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I just saw the piece on Skull and Bones.

They didnt say anything I didnt already know.

My Rating:
Two Thumbs Down

It was a good piece if you knew nothing of skull and ones though.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So i guess it is not worth getting a copy on my computer then.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
So i guess it is not worth getting a copy on my computer then.

Not really.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Was dan rather hosting tonight perhaps?

He's a bilderberg you know

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Right now on TechTV they are talking about Smartcards and security to track people.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
the important thing is that they are discussing it on the mainstream media, not just ATS.

i am going to write an email about this to peter werbe, his call-in show is at 11:00 pm eastern. you can hear it at http:\\www.wrif.com

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by The General]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I missed it, can anyone provide a synopsis of what was covered???

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well DR they basically gave a brief and I do mean very brief history and explanation of what skull and Bones is.

And they also talked about some of the past members of the organization along with present ones like Bush, Kerry etc...

They also talked a bit about some of the rituals and conspiracy theories thet surround the organization.

Basically it was what I would call a "puff" piece.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanks Ocelot!

It really doesnt surprise me, since the media is indeed very much controlled by yhe Cabal. I am actually surprised that they mentioned publicly that both Bush and Kerry were members... (I wonder if this means that Kerry WONT be the leading Dem contender???)

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Thanks Ocelot!

It really doesnt surprise me, since the media is indeed very much controlled by yhe Cabal. I am actually surprised that they mentioned publicly that both Bush and Kerry were members... (I wonder if this means that Kerry WONT be the leading Dem contender???)

Very true. I was also very surprised that they mentioned Kerry. I knew they would mention Bush.... but I was surprised the mentioned kerry.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't know, I thought it was interesting...

Yes, it said stuff most of us already know... But, you guys are forgetting that 60 Minutes reaches a very large audience.

Also, the story made Skull and Bones look decisively weird and perverted. Just think about the millions of americans who just learned that their president once sat in a dark room surrounded by 14 other men... where he then told them details about his sex life, was probably tortured, and had to act out a weird ritual where he had to watch someone pretend to get killed.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
I don't know, I thought it was interesting...

Yes, it said stuff most of us already know... But, you guys are forgetting that 60 Minutes reaches a very large audience.

Also, the story made Skull and Bones look decisively weird and perverted. Just think about the millions of americans who just learned that their president once sat in a dark room surrounded by 14 other men... where he then told them details about his sex life, was probably tortured, and had to act out a weird ritual where he had to watch someone pretend to get killed.

Well you make a valid point OIMD. But in my opinion the piece did not go far enough. But I didn't expect it to. As I said above. It was a good piece if you didn't know ANYTHING about Skull and Bones.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I like that the interviewer said "So when you say that S&B is pulling the strings of the government what you mean is that they are?" To that the author of the book said, "yep."

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If Dan Rather was hosting i guarantee you that the content had been vetted by him beforehand, and with his strong ties to the Bildebergs and Trilateral Commission i can guess that it was demoted to a Puff piece status, after all, it has been a relatively slow news week and CBS may have been trying to get the audience roped in for something new and different.

Go CBS

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Alexandra Robbins was on again.

God she so hot, sexy and smart.

www.secretsofthetomb.com...

Im writing her again, to let her know we all watched.

Im surprised they have anything other than liberal crap ON TV anymore.

Your regular programing has been cancled. We now bring you the will and grace aniversary special!

Just an addendum. I read that members must lay in a coffin for that 1-3 hours while the recite their sexual history. They must talk about their experience masturbating, any gay experiences. Everything.

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by websuspect]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Was Bill Clinton a member of S&B. I don't remember hearing anything about him in any society. If he wasn't how did he become president?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join