It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this scary or what

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
After a night out with my freinds, i came home at 4.45am, stumbled into my room and went to bed, at half five for no apparent reason the smoke alarms went off, so getting back up i went down stairs to turn it off and see what was going on, after checking that everything was ok i went back up stairs, But as i reached the top i caught a glimps of a strange small being of pure white colour and with dark eyes about 4ft tall in my daughters room watching me go back into my room, i went back to bed thinking it was just a trick of my imagination and that was the end of that night. The next morning my daughter who is 5 years was given her weekly pocket money and went off to the shop, nothing strange there you might think, But to my supprise she didn't spend all of her money as she normaly does, instead she only bought 2 items which were SPACE INVADER CRISPS (alien faces) and FLYING SAUCER SWEETS, is it just a coincidence or is there a hidden message in this?????????

[edit on 11-2-2006 by 4eyedsnake]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
no idea man, I'm no expert..but, did you ask her? was there someone there with her? has it happend before? do you own a shotgun?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
E xactly the same thing happened to me with the smoke alarms going off at 4:45 4:48 and 4:55am,Then the next night at 5:25am. SO I know how freaky this is,We changed the fire alarms and it stopped so I guess they were just faulty.

Sorry but I cant explain the thing you saw though may be because you were scared you may have imagined this or perhaps It was real .

BTW the smoke alarm thing happened 10 days ago wednesday/thursday.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
its hard to talk to a 5 year old girl about this as they will just agree with anything you say

I am just surprised how she brought the space invader crips and sweets the day after I thought I saw some kind of alien type being at her bedroom door

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh no, the aliens are using themselves for marketing purposes.
I dunno. I hope that aliens aren't brainwashing kids into buying alien treats, or else they must be the ones who run the companies, heh.

I dunno though. Maybe set up a video camera watching where you saw the being at night and see if you can capture it on film? Maybe it goes into your daughter's room every night, and you only noticed it now because you were awake and walking past, not in bed sound asleep. Although then the alarm shouldn't have gone off...

Or if you have the 'guts', just confront the being. Even run in and flip on the light in your daughter's room if you have to. So she will wake up and be pretty mad, but it's worth losing a few hours sleep to capture an alien. Of course it will probably just vanish or run away through the wall or something crazy. But at least you'll get a better glimpse of it.

do you own a shotgun?

I definately don't suggest shooting into your daughter's room in the middle of the night. lol.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is the 1st time I have seen anything like this, but not the first time the fire alarms have gone off

I felt stupid questioning my daughter, she replied with "I have never heard or seen anything" I stoped there as I didnt want to scare her.

I have been recently looking up about things in our world that every day people dont even think about. so what i am trying to say is the thing I saw could of been what I thought I saw and to the normal world thats counted as a trick of the imagination.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
its about the Subconscious mind more powerful than you can ever imagine

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So aliens set off smoke alarms now ?? .

And if i thought i saw something unusal in my 5 yrs old little girls room.
I think i would have At the least - Gone into the Room to make sure she was ok ... Imagination or not or mind playing tricks on me - doesnt matter
i would have checked just to make sure she was ok .

for all you know she could have been playing with something that caused the alarm to go off .

As for buying a certain kind of candy . thats not unusual , especialy if a certain movie is out the theatres. They will promote the movie that way .

hell Mc donalds and other places do it all the time.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying.

I never would of spoke about this subject. The thing that reminded me was when she returned from the shop with these items, if I knew how to attach photos on here I would show you.

when something like this happens you start to ask yourself, was this coincidence or something else

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4eyedsnake
I understand what you are saying.

I never would of spoke about this subject. The thing that reminded me was when she returned from the shop with these items, if I knew how to attach photos on here I would show you.

when something like this happens you start to ask yourself, was this coincidence or something else

upload the pics on imageshack.us

Ram

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Does it look like this

Alien Junk food...

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i dont think its coincidence .

I think that your into Ufo's and as in your words -----

"" After a night out with my freinds, i came home at 4.45am, stumbled into my room and went to bed ""

i think you may have been extemely tired (maybe to much to drink?)
and your mind was playing tricks on you .

as for your daughter buying candy that looks like Ufos/aliens ,

well it would be easy enough to say that - since your into Ufo's/Aliens that she actualy got the idea from you . You heard / saw you talk about these things and so she was infeluenced by that .... Kids will do what there parents do , or will do things to plz there parents , or try to be like them .

So maybe thats why she bought the candy , (daddy would - he likes Ufo/Alien stuff)

or in this case it may be a case of daddy's little girl .
do what daddy would do/does .

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
To Briggs

I agree with you there!

I have come on here for some simple answers and you have answered them

Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sorry for the other link

These are the exact items my daugther brought today, took the picture with my phone

img388.imageshack.us...

[edit on 11-2-2006 by 4eyedsnake]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
could it have been your daughter, after all a smoke alarm was going off at 5.30, didn't the whole house wake up? you were drunk, you woke up, stands to reason somone else would have.

how come you didn't investigate further?

any possibility it could have been a dream?

Ram

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

These are the exact items my daugther brought today, took the picture with my phone

I have never seen such candy in my country.. Must be American
.. And that bag sure have some scary looking eyes on it.

I only have seen Dracula candy-bags here where i live. *In Denmark...We also make funny cartoons once in a while

Check out this page from USA - Ufo video's 06

cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Are those UFO video's fake or have they ever been explained?

Ram

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Are those UFO video's fake or have they ever been explained?

They just fly about. Biggest chance to see them is in the summer...When weather is not cold...

Explaination: Ufo's..

Fake: No..
enjoy..

top topics

join