It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny Humanoid Creature Found In Chile

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
CONCEPCION, Chile -- On October first of 2002, while vacationing in the Southern Chilean city of Concepcion, a group of family members found what appeared to be a small humanoid creature. The miniscule being measures about 7.2 centimeters long. It has a relatively large head, two arms with long fingers, and two legs. The discovery was first reported by Mega News Service, which is the local news channel in the Santiago area.

this is kida wierd.....so what the heck is it, if its not alien???

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Any body shrinkers around!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yeah I've seen this before. Freakin bizarre. Looks like a mini Gray. Maybe this is a very early test tube version?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'll take "quadruped fetus" for a thousand, Monty.

It's interesting. My guess would be that it's an aborted (either through mother being eaten by another predator or being expelled from the womb) fetus. The "hands" are about right for a feline, actually -- the wrists and fingers seem a bit long for a human and the chin sure isn't human (too long for that though could be canine or other local fauna.) The spine's about the right length for a feline, but too long for anything that walks upright.

I'll bet against its being alien.

Interesting thing, though. The article's dated '02 -- perhaps we can find some additional stories about it?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That is very interesting. I think it is amazing that when unexplained things are found, university types aren't clamoring to do some DNA tests. One would expect them to be excited to perhaps find something new. A conspiracy perhaps?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
THis reminds me of the tibetian legend and what a man found in a forest one day. It was on Sci Fi Tuesday Beyond Bizzare. basically there were supposed to be these tiny virgins that grew on trees and some guy found them. Now he tours the country showing his shiveled up dead midget virgins. Anyway, that's how it went. i googled for it but couldn't find it.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Interesting thing, though. The article's dated '02 -- perhaps we can find some additional stories about it?

Would you like fries with that?

Link

It's on Rense though...

Another interesting story in the same town...

Location. Laguna Redonda, Concepcion Chile
Date: May 3 2000 Time: 0130A
The barking of five stray puppies shed had picked up some time earlier suddenly awakened Professor Liliana Romero Castillo. The puppies were living in the courtyard with her fierce mastiff. She looked through the window to see the back of what appeared to be an immense man, standing more than 6-feet 8 inches tall. The shoulder blades were split, as if he had wings. He appeared to be hunched over as if choking somebody.

After attempting to wake up her husband without success, she looked out the window again but the tall winged creature was gone. The next day some of the children found a dead dog in the alleyway. It appeared to have puncture marks on the throat area.

HC addition # 3398
Source: UFO Roundup Vol. 5 # 19 Type: E

El Chupacabra???

I'm kind of with Byrd on the Humanoid....

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Gazrok]

GNO

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very interesting. It kind of makes you think about all of those reports of small orbs of lights seen the night before crop circles. Could these little things be responsible? Just a thought.

GNO

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
*15,15*
I'll vouch for the existence of chupacabra...
The "real" vampire.
I've got first-hand sources who say they've seen one.
Like Gaz, I agree with Byrd (!!!
!!!)
Abortion is horrible!
Did you know they just throw babies out??!!!

- Tass *40 more*

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm going to have to look into Chile... I knew there had been some sightings, etc. but I had no idea! There is a TON of weird stuff going on there....
In just looking for recent stuff on this, you'd be amazed at what's there....

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Strange nopones done a serious test on it when someone has i would love to see the results.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
that is facinating...

the head does remind me of a cat... the hands/paws dont seam to be catlike though could be deformed...

id say it was a defformed premature kitten.. but it could be a gray featus..

its very interesting though...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
most scientists are unwilling to do alien autopsies on kitten fetuses for fear of looking ridiculous. Bad for their career advancement.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
herm that is so true....

most think if they cant get enough evidence they will be seen as crazy!

but im sure someone somewhere is researching this
waiting for the meal ticket......

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've seen this before. Looks like sculpted beef jerky. I wonder if it tastes good?

Anyway, there needs to be tests done upon it to prove its not a hoax of any sort. Could be a baby monkey, perhaps deformed. Its all up in the air at this point until testing is done.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I was thinking monkey, but someone mentioned the jaw...
cat would be possible, but would its paws look like that? It does kinda looked non formed like an expelled animal fetus...I am thinking, way to small for a grey, even a fetal grey (with the skull and hands fully developed)... all just guesses i suppose... i do think chile has a lot of wierd shyte going on though.. Chupacabres are just the beginning.
probably not tasty though...

kinda reminds me of "the Thing" of Arizona. (i think arizona). It was a monkey mummy but was mounted on a fake body 5,8" tall. The arguement was...looks like an animal... but "not walking upright 5'8" tall. "is it an alien?".

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That is really weird... It could be anything,

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ya know what that reminds me of? The movie Predator. Isn't there something like that in that movie? Or is that the Game: "Aliens vs Predator"...either way..I know ive seen that in a movie somewhere.

That is definately really really weird..can't wait to find out what they determine it is.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That is so freakin creepy!!! I think it might be a dead grey, or maybe one of those hybrid humans like one of those cow-men? Perhaps that's an early experiment and it got out of hand and there are monkey-cat-men running loose in Chile and... okay now I'm not going to sleep.

I hope it's a hoax, and yet I don't. AUGHIN!! I feel paranoid now!!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
I'm not going to sleep.

I hope it's a hoax, and yet I don't. AUGHIN!! I feel paranoid now!!

*15,15*
Don't worry eagle.
As long as you've got a .357 or high caliber gun, you'll be alright. (Crossbows always work)
I suppose dr will show up now to lecture about ammunition quality and whatnot...
El chupacabra will not eat you.
He's only out for meat, no lead.
Lock your doors at night kiddies....

- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
anyone ever hear the native American stories of the little people? here are two links from the east coast...>>>Geow-lud-mo-sis-eg and Little People of the Cherokee

but there are many many stories of little people in American Indian folflore from almost every Indian nation...

im looking for one in particular that is very similar to this thing from Chile....the one im looking for is from the southwestern region of North America,it was the first thing i thought of when i saw the picture and read the story....now if i could just find it....its basically a legend that states that there are little men who live in the woods about 8 inches tall...

if i can find anything on the other legend im thinking of, ill post the links....

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by Creepy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join