It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 the "beginning" of the end of times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

2006 is the date indicated by an angel to the prophet Daniel for the "time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" (Daniel 12:1) the same words used by Jesus in Mathew 24:21.

exodus2006.com...

This site has many predictions about 2006, but one caught my eye in the prediction of a "new" comet bringing evil upon our planet in 2006.

I did a search and on Jan 1st 2006 a "bright" new comet was found.

www.aerith.net...

New comet discovered by the southern survey ASAS. It was 10.5 mag on Jan. 6 (John Drummond), but it brightened rapidly and reached to 7.2 mag now (Jan. 27, David Seargent). It will pass only 0.6 A.U. from the sun in late February. It will reach to 5 mag at maximum, brighter than the original prediction by 2 mag. In the Southern Hemisphere, it keeps observable until early March. But it will be very low, around 15 degree high, after late January. In the Northern Hemisphere, it will become observable in early March at 5.5 mag, and keeps observable in the morning sky while fading gradually. It will be visible visually until May.

Date(TT) R.A. (2000) Decl. Delta r Elong. m1 Best Time(A, h)
Jan. 28 20 38.58 -56 39.5 1.272 0.789 38 7.3 5:34 (320,-33)
Feb. 4 20 26.05 -51 39.9 1.163 0.691 36 6.6 5:30 (316,-27)

The next few months will tell................

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Interesting. Although I believe that it is important to note that about 10 new comets are discovered each year ( source - just a quick Googled search, I'm sure there are other sources out there ), so many may find that such a prediction will not carry much weight.

However, the fact that this comet was discovered on January 1st may be significant. I did a quick search to see if I could find a comprehensive list of all comets ever discovered and the date of discovery to see if any other comets have been discovered on January 1. I didn't have any luck but I would think that such a list must be on the internet somewhere.

If it was determined that this is the only comet ever discovered on January 1, there might be something to this prediction.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wasn't it Nostradamus that predicted that one of the signs of the end times was a comet visible to the naked eye?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
jeepers creepers, if it isn't destined to happen at these times, we are prone to cause the end of the world our selves. self-fullfilling prophesy at work, people!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't want to rush the times of troubles, but there are many prophesies that say we will see a sign in the heavens (sky) as a warning before anything bad happens.

Until then, lets just try and not be full of hate and anger.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well the January prediction has passed. If that came true, it should be verifiable. Can anybody find something that meets the description?

(8th Jan 2006) - He departed for the terror, day of night for the UN

Did anybody quit the UN on January 8th, or did this whole Iran thing begin on that date?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
From one section of the broad prophetic field . . .

One would think that after umpteen such experiences, I'd copy a long post before hitting submit!

Had a collection of excerpts from the best weekly updated Christian prophetic site I know:

www.etpv.org...

Bill Somers' site. He usually updates it Mondays.

I and some of my most respected Christian brothers and sisters have felt paradoxical feelings recently. A batch of modern Christian prophetic docs surfaced regarding a list of judgments which were to begin supposedly on 23 Jan 2006—some perhaps 2007. A call to prayer went out that such might be moderated and/or delayed.

Perhaps such prayers delayed the start.

But many of us have felt for years that the modern Christian prophetic field was a mess. Certainly it’s not the New Testament pattern to put folks in the wilderness for 40 years until their hearing and speaking are rather purified.

True, people called to the prophetic in our era tend to go through many long dark nights of the soul and refiner’s fires. But the degree of purification has, so far, been less than 100%.

I personally don’t have much trouble with folks learning and growing in their giftings. We all do in other areas. Why not in the prophetic. I Cor 14 indicates that the local congregation is responsible for vetting each offered prophetic input as to whether it’s truly from God, or not. There’s no evidence or instruction there—for the New Testament treatment of such prophetic giftings and products—no evidence of a New Testament instruction to stone those not 100% perfect in their hearing and speaking.

Personally, I believe that GOD IS IN THE PROCESS of perfecting His prophetic servants. And, that we will sooner than later see that He has achieved that goal—such that when authentic folks speak or write—they will do so flawlessly from what God has truly told them and they will share flawlessly. But we are not yet there.

In any case, Bill Somers’ site is a good place to check in on weekly to see what the current crop of better docs are saying. Here are some excerpts from a few of this week’s offerings.

www.etpv.org...

Wake Up And Get Ready
David Morales

I want to share with you a dream I had the other day a week ago.

--snip--

Then I saw a man sitting at a desk talking to some people and I was just watching when all of a sudden the man turned to me and he had three eye's up and down that looked like a cross and he said to me 3 months. Then I saw a man’s face that looked ready for war with the shadow of the cross on it. I then woke up. I feel that the Lord is saying we as a Church need to be prepared for war at an intense level. In three months is the time of Passover and Easter and the pieces are falling into place. Also the Church has to realize as in my other vision/dream gold just hit a 25 year peak and it looks like it will only get higher. The Lord is saying WAKE UP and GET READY. Please post this if you can for people to pray and get ready.

A couple of days after I had my dream I was in my office and I walked by a sign that stated we give 3 referrals but as I kept going I said to myself that was incorrect because we only allow 2. So I went back to correct it and the number was now 2 and not 3. This I feel confirmed the 3 months in my dream.

Thanks
David Carrillo-Morales

www.etpv.org...

2006 - Year Of Josiah
Kathy Brown

In seeking the Lord regarding the coming year, I began to hear from Him these words and phrases – second honeymoon.... sweetness.... oneness.... recommitment.... "love is a decision".... new generation.... fully-devoted Americans.... Josiah...

This scripture was the first one to come to mind during that time of reflection: Therefore bring forth fruits in keeping with repentance.... (Luke 3:8) I felt led after that to read the story of Josiah, the last "good" king of Judah, from 2 Kings 22:1-23:30. There were several remarkable things about this king.

Josiah was eight years old when he became king.

Eight is a number for new beginnings; it is an important number and an important theme for this coming year.

The eighth day of a Hebrew boy's life is the day of circumcision; the Lord is calling for a fresh commitment and a cutting-off of flesh: Circumcise yourselves to the Lord and remove the foreskins of your heart.... (Jeremiah 4:4a)

At eight years old Josiah was a child-king. Grace is will be upon children in this year; it would behoove us to raise these children up in the knowledge of the Lord and His ways (see Prov. 22:6; Deut. 6:4-9)

Josiah was compared to David in his right-doing. The Lord is calling forth the heart of David in these ways this year:

a heart after God (see 1 Sam. 13:14; 2 Kings 22:19; 2 Chron. 16:9a)

repentance, putting oneself into the hands of a merciful God

zeal for the Lord's house (see Ps. 69:9; John 2:17; 1 Cor. 3:16-17; 6:19)

Josiah sought to repair God's house; this year will see finances coming in to build God's Kingdom and more workmen raised up for that work.

--snip—

Pray that godly sorrow and repentance produce these things this year –– vindication of God’s people, righteousness, indignation, holy jealousy, and zeal, fear of the Lord, longing for righteousness and greater righteousness, and avenging of wrong.

Josiah enquired of the Lord concerning the fate of his nation.

Who will enquire of the Lord concerning our nation? The Lord is looking for intercessors.

There is grace this year for those who would enquire of the Lord.

It’s time to seek the Lord.

Seek the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts, and let him return to the Lord, and He will have compassion on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon. (Isaiah 55:6-7)

Meditate upon and pray these scriptures regarding this season of seeking the Lord: Psalm 32, esp. vv 5-6; Psalm 69:13-15; Psalm 95:6-96;6, esp. 95:7-8; Joel 3:14 (context: vv9-21)

The prophetess told Josiah that because his heart was tender and he humbled himself before the Lord, mourning the sins of his people, he would not see "all he evil which I shall bring on this place."

--snip—

Josiah took a stand, made a covenant with God.

This is a time for making covenant, for recommitment, rededication, and repentance in the house of the Lord.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord (cf Joshua 24:15)

It is time to decide to take a stand for what’s right, to draw that proverbial line in the sand and say "No farther."

It’s time to be a no-compromise people who will stand for good in an evil day (cf Ephesians 6:13).

Josiah made sweeping reforms, destroying the vessels, the altars, the high places, the chariots, the houses, and the pillars of false gods and deposing or killing the priests that served them.

Let us abandon all association with false worship, all syncretism, and all occult, and to destroy whatever connects us to these, particularly dealing with these:

wrong notions of Who God is and what He is like - Gods of the imagination (cf Rom. :21-25)

homosexuality (Rom. 1:21-27)

mistreatment / sacrifice of children (abortion, etc)

mediums, spiritists, psychics, and false healers

Josiah also reinstituted the Passover feast.

Christ is our Passover; therefore, let us put away the false leaven of malice and wickedness and return to the "unleavened bread of sincerity and truth" (cf 1 Cor. 5:7-8)

Josiah’s Passover commemoration also included the singers, the sons of Asaph (according to the command of David). Singers in the House of the Lord will minister out of a new understanding and appreciation of the blood of Jesus Christ, our Passover, our hope for life and the lives of our spiritual heirs.

This year the judgment of the Lord will "pass over" us if we appropriate the blood of the Lamb. (Ex. 12:13)

Kathy Brown

There’s some interesting paradoxical aspects evident in the following one from:

www.etpv.org...

2006, The Year of Favor to Influence for Advancement of the Kingdom of God

God ended 2005 with, "To be continued." Much of what was started in 2005 is continuing this year. 2005 was a year of grace and favor and 2006 is the "much more" year.

Key scriptures for 2006 are Isaiah 6 & 60, Psalms 106, and Matthew 6. These scripture keys show: the goodness of God, the judgment of God, and the kingdom of God.
• Isaiah 6: 1-3--to see and know Jesus as King.

• Isaiah 26:9--When God's judgments are in the earth the people will learn righteousness.

• Because God's covenant people have heard the cry of Isaiah 59 regarding truth and justice, God's covenant people, first Israel, then all in covenant with Him, stand in Isaiah 59: 21 and connect with Isaiah 60--We could say therefore, "Arise, shine…"

• Psalm 106:1--Give thanks to the Lord for He is good…

• Matthew 6:33--"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

2006 WILL BE A GOOD YEAR
2006 will be a good year--God is going to reveal His goodness. He said there were a lot of people (Christians in America) that were angry with Him. Many are angry and even hate their Christian brothers and sisters. He sees these backsliders and their selfishness and rule of the flesh. But He has a plan. He is revealing His goodness this year to lead them to repentance. If they do not return this year, it will be even harder to do so in the future.

I believe this could be a glorious year. Especially from God's perspective, as He is going to advance His kingdom in the earth.

Good vs. evil--God is focusing more on what is right and good than what is wrong or evil. Good will triumph over evil--acting in the opposite spirit of the evil one. Christians will come to the forefront in government, philanthropies, technology, creative innovations and inventions, even sports and the arts. They may or may not be well known, as Christians, but they will have godly influence.

The Christian youth and young adults will take on a new sense of destiny and responsibility. They will see rapid answers to their prayers and not withdraw from the impossible. God is going to position them in society and give them favor for influence.

Hidden things such as motives of heart, ungodly gain and lawlessness will come to light in government, corporate America and The Church.

GOVERNMENT
Government--America is still in a transition time. The shifting and shaking and the power struggle in the government and in the spiritual realm will increase but take on a new appearance. New strategies will be engaged to outwit those who are opposed to righteousness.

--snip—

POWER STRUGGLE
Power struggle--Who rules America? Who owns America? This is settled in heaven, and is to be settled in this land. America belongs to God. He rules. He has given America to His covenant people. His eye is on us and we must have clear revelation of what He is requiring of us this season to restore these truths.

WAR [I think spiritual warfare is meant—worship—prayer]
War--Worship remains key to enthrone King Jesus. As we ascend in worship and descend in war we are to enter the battle in His character and nature. Such as love and compassion for the people, and with even more vengeance in what the enemy has stolen and murdered. Love what God loves. And hate what He hates, both without compromise!

There will be new revelation on how to use our weapons of warfare more effectively and see more breakthroughs. We will see more victories, and they will be sweet. We will take the spoil from the enemy this year.

--snip—

MEDIA
Media--God is going to trouble minds and bring unrest to those who produce movies and media products that promote unrighteousness. He is going to inspire, empower and provide, and GIVE FAVOR TO those who will produce media products that promote righteousness.

WEATHER
Weather--Turbulent weather and natural disasters will continue. God is dealing with "land issues of defilement", and HE will reveal more land and water areas for His people to cleanse and reconcile back to Him in order to prepare for His (God's) arrival in that area.

ALIGNMENT
Alignment--Covenant relationships and relocating--God is requiring that we break off more of the unfruitful and ungodly things in the lives of His people, and He will make new covenants and alignments. The old "tested and true" things that ARE of God will be even more fruitful and will bring more prosperity than in past times. Those who are properly aligned relationally with apostolic leaders will experience heaven and earth connections that will bring increase. To not be aligned properly with relationships will cause the flow from heaven to cease.

Pastors who are Kingdom-minded and who pastor their city, connecting with and serving the marketplace and government will be given financial increase to help meet the needs of their communities. Compassion and "serving with wisdom" are keys God is handing out.

--snip—
God is getting His house in order--He is saying to get our house in order.

By Jean Steffenson
Colorado USSPN/Colorado Concert of Prayer
Native American Resource Network
www.narnministries.org...
The Native American Resource Network (NARN) was formed as a non-profit ministry organization in 1987 and has been instrumental in bringing about reconciliation between Native and white Americans--both Christian and non-Christian.

Re the following on re President Bush . . .

I still don’t know what to think, personally. Certainly, I’m conservative. I don’t know whether GW is as much compliant and in leagues with the puppet masters as his dad clearly was, or not. I believe his conversion was authentic. It’s conceivable that he has trouble fearing man vs fearing, respecting God. I’ve not been at all happy with his pressuring Israel. It is possible that he marches to the puppet masters’ orders where he feels he has to in order to try and do good where he thinks he can get away with it. I know some prophetic people have met with him repeatedly and are strong in their assertions that his relationship with God is real. One asserted that he reads [I][U]My Utmost for His Highest[/I][/U] by Oswald Chambers daily. That’s no mealy mouthed devotional. It’s more like a condensed searching, seering, cleansing fiery furnace daily. Time will tell. In any case, I believe the following prophetic doc has much to prayerfully ponder.

www.etpv.org...

A Call For Strategic Prayer For The President
David Dreiling

Kingdom Authority and Levels of Darkness

Recently G-d talked to me about the kingdom of the enemy. In G-d's Kingdom, everyone, no matter their level of authority, acts as an ambassador or an agent of the King.

In the kingdom of darkness, no one acts as a "pure agent." Everyone has their own agenda and represents themselves. I believe the original iniquity that was found in Lucifer, the anointed cherub, is that rather than representing G-d's purposes, he defined purposes of his own. Jesus, on the other hand, always expressed that He came to do the will of His Father and to finish His work, and He did not speak on His own account.

These self-serving dynamics are clearly manifest in the political structures of the end times. They are seen in the personal agendas of Knesset members, U.S. senators, and Arab nations alike.

Moreover, the kingdom of darkness also has levels of authority. The principalities and powers as referred to in scripture are manifest in the nations of the world, who in these times are at war or rumored to be.

There are also spirits who act as a counsel or cabinet to these rulers of darkness, the chiefs of which are spirits who are counselors or advisers to satan himself. Much in the same way Condoleeza Rice, as the U.S. Secretary of State, (in a good way) is focused upon foreign relations, and she travels the world to hotspots of conflict. So these "cabinet ministers of Satan" focus on the main issues that are of concern to the devil and his plans.

What characterizes these demonic entities is the primary characteristic of accusation, just as Satan is the accuser--so are they (Revelation 12:10).

A Spirit of Accusation Has Been Assigned Against President George W. Bush

As you can imagine, these demonic forces have historically been assigned to the Jewish people. This is reflected in the incredible and unbelievable accusations which take place throughout the world against Israel and any policy of Israel.

No matter what Israel or the Jewish people do, they are subject to incredible criticism--often based on absolute foolishness. The historic accusation (many do not know about this commonly held belief/accusation) that the Jews use the blood of Arab children to make cookies for Purim is a typical example of this. But frankly, examples of this come up day-to-day, even now.

Not only are these accusing spirits assigned to non-Jews concerning the Jewish people, but they are assigned to Jews concerning each other.

Hence, the demonic spirit of accusation appears to operate in the Israeli Knesset, and thus is rampant in the Israeli politics.

The point of all of this is that recently in prayer, it seemed clear to me that this type of spirit has been assigned against President George W. Bush. No matter what he has done recently, he has been viciously accused in the press and throughout the world, as if he was himself very evil and that even the thoughts of his heart seem to be construed as being only evil.

I believe that breaking this demonic force off our President should be a focus of prayer for Christians at this very season of time--at this very hour.

I believe a spirit of accusation has been assigned against President Bush. This foul sprit needs to be broken off so that the purposes of G-d can take place in this country.

I am not saying that everything that George W. Bush does is right. Moreover, there may even be a measure of discipline from the Lord in the criticism that Bush is presently receiving. Only G-d knows for sure. Yet we know he constantly goes before the Father in prayer (this is well documented), and while imperfect, he does seek to do the will of our Father.

Not withstanding of this, dealing with Israel is very difficult for any President, no matter how righteous he is.

The Bible likens touching Israel to touching "the Apple of God's eye" (Zechariah 2:8).

--snip—

To put it another way: for Bush to avoid criticism, all he needs to do is abandon Israel. To me, as a Jew and a believer in the Word of G-d, that doesn't seem like a good or acceptable option for our people or this nation, the United States of America.

An Appeal to Stand with the President in this Hour!

Accordingly, I urgently appeal to the Christian community that supports Israel:

Do not abandon President Bush simply because he doesn't seem to meet our present understanding or opinion of how Israel should be dealt with. If we do abandon him, we can be assured that our next president will not be a Christian and not be a man who seeks G-d.

Rather, I appeal to intercessors not to think that we know with any certainty when and how G-d will deal with Israel. Neither should we claim to know when President Bush has missed it concerning Israel.

Rather in humility, let us repent of our judgments and in turn be cleansed by the Lord, instead, so that we will obtain "invested authority" to break off the demonic spirit of accusation that has been coming against our President.

It is time to stand with our President, and it is time to intercede with clean hands and a pure heart.

Join Me In Prayer at this Critical Time!

David Dreiling
Chairman Israel Relief Fund

www.etpv.org...

Ground Zero
Kathleen Pirl

Dream January 26,2006
After waiting on the Lord from Dec. 15th through January 25, 2006 for a forty day period for instruction from Him I had a dream the next morning.

I dreamt I was in my father’s light sapphire blue Cadillac. He was in the front passenger bucket seat. I only saw light in the driver’s seat. I was in the back between the two seats looking over the front at my dad. He was full of light telling me. “You need to get prepared because the nuclear strike is going to happen.” I awoke.

I can never remember having a dream about my dad especially since he died nine years ago. He was in the Air Force and flew for the CIA. I know the car was heavenly ministry (blue) especially intercession (pilot) but also that this was intelligence communicated from the Lord.

--snip—

Land is lost because of idolatry e.g. the sins of Jeroboam especially in Bethel/Dan which is why the tribe of Dan went into captivity because of the idolatry in setting up the golden calf. The golden calf which kept the children of Israel in the wilderness because they knew God’s will not His ways hence they did not enter the promised land. When in the Bethel synagogue the altar with the 49 step ladder is from the idolatrous book of Zohar the main text of the Kabbala. Unless sin dealt (without repentance no reconciliation) with, the land will be given over to purging fire for cleansing.

The prophetic book of declaration for Israel at this time is the book of AMOS!!!

Brought to you by chariot’s of fire filled with golden hearts of glory,
Kathleen Pirl

The following speaks to the issue of whether prayer can avert all judgment or not.

www.etpv.org...

Not All Can Be Averted
Cyndee Pillow

--snip—

I broke over into travail cried out for the Lord to turn back these attacks and to show mercy. I suddenly had a sensation of a little child when a wrong has been found out by their father. I felt like a little child that knew she had been found out and was awaiting my spanking. As I felt this sensation, the Lord said, "My daughter, I see the compassion of my people yet this all cannot be diverted nor changed."

Then the Lord went to tell me why and as He spoke, I saw the whole entire United States map, and he showed me from shore to shore. Then He spoke to me with such compassion and heartache, "If I were to stay my hand of correction over this nation it would become total darkness from shore to shore. More would be lost than in what I am going to allow to come. More would be eternally lost, if I do not act soon and wake up my people in this nation. Without a shaking there will be no awakening and there will be no revival of My people." As he was telling me this, I felt the sensation as if I was at a grave sight mourning a great loss, as if I felt the whole nation's grief it seemed as I stood there.

--snip—

A sobering warning about the period of Resurrection Sunday/Passover follows from:

www.etpv.org...

Wake Up And Get Ready
David Morales

I want to share with you a dream I had the other day a week ago.

--snip—

Then I saw a man sitting at a desk talking to some people and I was just watching when all of a sudden the man turned to me and he had three eye's up and down that looked like a cross and he said to me 3 months. Then I saw a man’s face that looked ready for war with the shadow of the cross on it. I then woke up. I feel that the Lord is saying we as a Church need to be prepared for war at an intense level. In three months is the time of Passover and Easter and the pieces are falling into place. Also the Church has to realize as in my other vision/dream gold just hit a 25 year peak and it looks like it will only get higher. The Lord is saying WAKE UP and GET READY. Please post this if you can for people to pray and get ready.

A couple of days after I had my dream I was in my office and I walked by a sign that stated we give 3 referrals but as I kept going I said to myself that was incorrect because we only allow 2. So I went back to correct it and the number was now 2 and not 3. This I feel confirmed the 3 months in my dream.

Thanks
David Carrillo-Morales
==============================================================

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

-snip-

[edit on 4-2-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Howdy, I don't understand the terse reply to my last nor the minus 298 points on BTS on my account. My last longish one had lines which should have appeared but didn't and which would have made finding my comments vs the excerpts easier. I'll put my comments below in blue on this post--I hope!

[COLOR=BLUE]The first excerpted below is from Stan Deyo's site. He is the fellow who gets government ocean etc. temp figures daily and has found that he can predict particularly large quakes with markedly above average success therefrom.

He's essentially saying San Francisco is at significant risk as is New Zealand and possibly south of New Foundland for the next several days if not particularly tomorrow.

Then the excerpts below that include some serious prophetic dreams--one by Dimitru Duduman's grandson and some others in contact with him had similar dreams on the same night and voluntarily called him about them. Stan Deyo provided the link on his site and found these dreams interesting given his calculations about San Francisco.
[/COLOR]
--------------------------------------------

February 4, 2006

By Stan Deyo

Home standeyo.com...

WARNING: USA

San Francisco is still hot spot of today's forecast. The signal between Mendocino and San Francisco along the San Andreas Fault has moved inland a bit and has oriented along the San Andreas. There have already been two small temblors in the San Francisco area since our forecast yesterday. People in the immediate area of this location should still prepare to leave their homes should a major quake strike SF in the next 4 days.... possibly even tonight.

Also a second thermal anomaly has again appeared off the NE US coastline just south of Nova Scotia and possibly vectoring into Massachusetts to Virginia coastal region.

--snip--

Caution: Southwest Ring of Fire

From Western Samoa down to the North Island of New Zealand is still at risk of several large seismic events for the next 5 days or more. Watch the White Island volcano in North Island for activity. It is the trigger for Ruapehu, Taupo and other volcanoes on North Island.

Caution: Madagascar and India

A strong seismic signal has appeared running from the SE coast of Africa diagonally SSE through Madagascar along a large rift line. If this converts to a quake it could generate a tsunami directed toward India's west coast and the island of Sri Lanka within 4 to 5 hours of the major release.

--snip--

ADVICE:

If you live in the areas under Caution or Warning, have your emergency supplies in order and make sure you have a clear and unobstructed path out of your home should a seismic event occur while you are sleeping. Keep warm clothing, flashlight, water and food in a back pack to grab and move outside away from collapsing structures.

Summary:

The surface of the planet is under stress today - more so than yesterday. ­Stan Deyo

-------------------------------------

and from:

standeyo.com...

A Great Earthquake Coming

February 3, 2006

Michael Boldea Jr.

Dear Brethren

Isaiah 24: 19-20, "The earth is violently broken, the earth is split open, the earth is shaken exceedingly. The heart shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall totter like a hut; Its transgression shall be heavy upon it, and it will fall, and not rise again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I was in Romania, one night after my devotions I went to bed, exhausted and in need of much sleep having ridden in a truck all day delivering food to families. It had been a hard day, and we had to push the truck out of snow banks and ditches more than once. My body ached, and all I really wanted was to get some good rest.

As I fell into a deep sleep I had a dream. I dreamt I was in a hotel room, asleep, when the bed began to shake violently. I knew what was happening right away. Having lived in California in the 1980’s I was keenly aware of what an earthquake felt like. Suddenly I was no longer in bed, but high above San Francisco bay, looking down on the golden gate bridge. As I watched it, it began to shudder, break apart, and fall into the waters below. I continued to watch the devastation, seeing buildings collapse, and masses of people trying to find shelter. Then a voice spoke out of the heavens, a voice I had never heard before, a voice of great authority. “I will shake this land from its foundations, such as the eyes of this generation has not seen. The world will stand in awe, and tremble in fear, as even the very geography of this nation will be transformed. My wrath is ready to be poured out, for sin has overrun My temple.”

In my dream I began to weep, not due to the devastation I was seeing, but due to the great power of the voice I was hearing. I woke up trembling, unable to breathe, and tired as I was I could not go to sleep again.

Shortly before sunrise, my phone began to ring, and when I answered it, it was my brother Daniel. “Are you awake?” he asked, “Yes”, I answered.

“I had a dream last night,” he continued, “it was a terrible dream. I dreamt of a big earthquake coming to America.”

When I told him I’d had the same dream, he was silent for some time then said, “I’m coming over so we could pray.”

--snip--

Psalm 91:7-11, "A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your habitation, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in al your ways."

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.

www.handofhelp.com...=d0c2bbcc36ce3afa0f25c017683569c2
------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=BLUE]I believe Dimitru Duduman's grandson's and his friend's dreams are very, very sobering. I'm contemplating taking a small radio to church with me tomorrow with my earphones. It would not surprise me at all to observe God allowing such on superbowl Sunday to wake America up--or try to--a lot more.

Katrina seemed to be quite instructive but to very few. The rest yawned and were derisive and went back to spiritually sleeping. I believe the next wake-up call--whether it's San Francisco the next few days or some such later on--the next wake-up call will be much more devastating than Katrina was. We shall see how much derisiveness occurs then. God have mercy on us all.

We shall also see how stubbornly sleepy even the church is and chooses to remain.

I encourage folks to pray individually about what of the above might be true and what God would have them do in response.

Sincerely, Box
[/COLOR]

[edit on 5/2/2006 by BO XIAN]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
waaaay too long to read, can't you just summarize for us???

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam
waaaay too long to read, can't you just summarize for us???

[COLOR=BLUE]
1. Stan Deyo--who has successfully calculated several large to very large quakes to occur ahead of time--including the Sumatra Tsunami quake--has asserted on his website the last 48 hours that:

A) San Francisco is very vulnerable for a probably quite large quake the next 4-5 days.

B) Also seriously vulnerable are
. . . . 1) New Zealand and, I think the Soloman Islands or some such.
. . . . 2) An area off the northern coast of Chile
. . . . 3) An area south of New Foundland toward Mass. (I find that one interesting in view of a prophetic dream I read recently about Harvard being destroyed)

2. Stan also posted on his website, a document by Dimitru Duduman's grandson. Duduman was a Romanian KGB agent, alcoholic that God miraculously apprehended and turned his life around and made him a modern prophet. He had many dreams and visions of judgment falling on particularly the USA but also the world.

3. Duduman's grandson has continued the ministry with something of a similar prophetic mantle. The grandson in the doc describes a dream he had of evidently San Francisco and a big quake. That same night--3-4 other people who knew him called to say they had had essentially the same dream on the same night--all within the last 48 hours.

I'm sharing the above as a warning and call to prayer for folks to ask God what of it may be real and what God would have them do about it.

I don't know what else to add by way of summary. If you have some specific questions, I'll try to answer them as best I can.
[/COLOR]

[edit on 5/2/2006 by BO XIAN]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here's Stan Deyo's update for today:

February 5, 2006
By Stan Deyo
Home standeyo.com...

WARNING: USA
San Francisco is still within the 5 day warning I posted on the 3rd and 4th of this month. The signal between Mendocino and San Francisco along the San Andreas Fault has moved inland farther today so the signal is diminished. Therefore I can only estimate the remaining threat period to the 9th of this month - IF no more seismic stress signals appear in that time frame.

The north-eastern Ring of Fire in the NE Pacific from Ecuador to Oregon is alive with stress signals that began on the 1st of this month. I still think something big is on the way to California.

Although I have not been able to see thermal warnings for most of the quakes in Alaska, the quakes there in the last two weeks indicate a growing seismic release there as well.

Japan:
A medium stress signal appears today vectoring into Tokyo (Kantoh) again.

Southwest Ring of Fire:
From Western Samoa down to the North Island of New Zealand is still at risk of several large seismic events until the 8th of this month. Watch the White Island volcano in North Island for activity. It is the trigger for Ruapehu, Taupo and other volcanoes on North Island.

Madagascar and India
The medium to strong seismic signal from yesterday has appeared again running due south in the sea from Madagascar's southern tip.

Sumatra:
Nothing new today. Warnings still in effect until 9th of this month.

Summary:
In order of threat the following zones are of concern: The NE sector of the Pacific Ring of Fire, The New Zealand / Western Samoa region and Japan. I cannot emphasize enough the need for personal preparation for large seismic or volcanic events including tsunamis, lahars and subsidences particularly for residents of California, Oregon and Washington, but also for residents of Japan, New Zealand's North island and Alaska.

As I stated last week, if a large quake does eventuate at Madagascar, a tsunami aimed at western India could follow. —Stan Deyo

----------------------------------------------------

I still think he's much more likely to be accurate than wrong--particularly given his track record and the evidence he's siting.

We shall see.

I would not have been surprised at all to have seen something during the Super Bowl. I somewhat jokingly wondered to a friend if we'd have a more dramatic half time display than usual. Thankfully, not.

But the danger period is clearly not over. Prayers are still in order.

It does sound like, look like on his map that the Newfoundland hazard has diminished--if I'm reading things accurately.

I wonder how many members we have in the San Francisco area.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I don't want to rush the times of troubles, but there are many prophesies that say we will see a sign in the heavens (sky) as a warning before anything bad happens.

It was Lou farmoso that predicted that the start of the begining of the next world would be begun when the space station crashes to earth. It says that it's inside mechanisms will be destroyed and it will cetch on fire. And a few american indian ones deal with the last one, were an object in space will be visible to the naked eye.

www.near-death.com...

Here's the link above.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by malakiem]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow im sure glad so many prophecies have been and gone... we can breath easy again till the next doom sayer comes along.

I'll believe the end of the world when God stands there and calls time on us all. Failing that a sky full of Angelic host and Jesus would make me sit up and take notice. failing that the bible said we will not know the date or place for the end of days - Thats Gods descicion alone to make and know about, not ours.

Just live life nicely and with respect for others and if it does happen well at least your slate will be clean (Apart from all that net porn and such naughties :lol

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi GodServant, so true so true on your quote, (let's not be full of hate & anger then ) well said! Will they listen? Some Maybe, even if a comet is told to us that it could possibly hit, even that I don't think will cause them to stop all the hate & anger & love one another. But our Prayers for that won't hurt that's for sure!

Hi Bo about the Quakes, I've have a feeling things are going to start rocking big time, here is hoping it won't, but I beg to differ! Maine had strange tremors that shook houses etc was posted that it happened this week & said their were two very strange events with this. The Scientist found no sesmic activity with Maine or New England that was recorded and were checking more with officials on other reason that could cause this, but for now still have come up empty handed, which kept them scratching their head. Heard about this sort of thing happening elsewhere too not to long ago, here is the link to read it, was interesting!
kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com...
I'm not that far from Maine, and latley states all around me have started to rock, they were little ones, but everything sure is not like it use to be!
Time will only tell if things are going to increase! If you ask me, I say anytime now! Good Thread Thermo!

Edit Ooops I just noticed about Maine being told about on a thread, oh well its here too if someone didn't notice it!

[edit on 27-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This might go bit agains quidelines, but I post it anyway. And btw, hi all, I'm new, miss Lucia Arkwright. This is description of my personal spiritual history and as it can be neglected being just one delusional view, I believe its true and brings some insight to this topic.

Indeed the end times have begun. I have been in contact with demons, gods and awoken my spiritual life during last year. Preliminary Judgements are given to people, I did got mine - and it told that I end up in torment and poverty because of my connections with Satan.

But let me start from the beginning.
I used to do plenty of drugs, and during those times I came in contact (while under '___' and weed) with some type of Goddess. I thought this was just a nice drug induced hallucination, but it did feel rather real so I thought, what the heck, lets test this. I asked the goddess to send me a sign if she indeed was real thing. On next morning when I woke up there was bird flying around in my apartment. It was summer and I kept the balcony open so I thought that this was just random incident, though such had never happened before and didnt think of it much and chased it out. Two weeks later I contacted that deity again and asked for sign again, and indeed on next morning there was a bird inside the flat again. This never happened befor or again. It might have been just two very well setted random incidents but it was enough from me to turn from atheist-agnostic to believing that there might be something more.

Skip some years to lasts spring, I had a dream where some old lady talked with me in the train and told me to take care of my studies. Reluclantly she told me her name as I demanded it was "Cerbere" - I did a internet search of this term and found site joyofsatan.com and its messages. Roughly its a spiritual satanistic website with practical advices for meditating, contacting demons and developing spiritual power. It represents bible as bag of half-trughts, Jehova being the evil one, Demons being original gods of gentiles and Satan as old god Enki/Ea which is the true creator of mankind and the good one. One theistic version of the "left-hand-path".
I shrugged at the teaching though they felt rather true but decided to try out meditations and contacting the demons. It worked. I indeed talked with few friendly demonic beings, felt "angels" trying to prevent me from meditating and opened few major charcras.
Also, during my early days of contact with spiritual beings, I was asked if I wanted a role in the "end times" - play. I agreed with enthusiasim, and I feel that sinces then I've been trained. I've advanced with my spirituality, last of those incidents was recieving of preliminary judgement trough tarot reading + very strange spiritual disconnection. It said I was going to suffer because of my connection with the "devil", but I replyed that I sensed that way being the way of goodness, and regardless the jugdement I would continue working in the path I felt right one.
In last few days, I've been teased with opportunity to cause evil in those potentially thinking negative of me. (as in form, sending death-enegry towards them) I declined each one of these three opportunities as I thought that none of these incidents really deserved such serious regocnition. After this, last night I felt being contacted with group of theistic beings, gods that had aknowledged me being on "good" side, and they sang me me hoosianna.

I don't know exactly what make of this all, but I'm very aware of peakoil, crisis of us and EU-governance and several of end- times propechies. Judgement has begun. We are reaching the crises that will sort out those who will survive and settle what kind of world will be left for our children (and for those humans where our souls reincarnate in). Major issue is that we aws humans have to realise our potential as spiritual beings (check the JOS- even if you dont agree with all, their meditations DO work), and certain sense of Nationalism will be important. I dont know where well go, but I feel that posting this is guiding/important for several of readers here.

Regardless, I wish every one of you safe travel trough these times. They are most interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

In 1999,11th of August,Ramnicu-Valcea,Valahia,Romania,the sun eclipse:
a sign appeared in heavens;

it was like the God itself gathered 5 stars and put them into a cross,staying straight on the sky,left of the blind sun.

We all felt raised to heavens that day

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999

Hi Bo about the Quakes, I've have a feeling things are going to start rocking big time, here is hoping it won't, but I beg to differ!
[edit on 27-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

Have felt the big quakes were going to start any month these days.

Stan Deyo's site has had the last 48 hrs or so a bigger warning in the same Tsunami Sumatran area as the 2004 quake . . . could get interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Let us abandon all association with false worship, all syncretism, and all occult, and to destroy whatever connects us to these, particularly dealing with these...

wrong notions of Who God is and what He is like - Gods of the imagination (cf Rom. :21-25)

So anyone who isn't a follower of 'His' church will die? I thought he was forgiving and understood we make errors? Why would he condemn those who aren't enlightened?

homosexuality (Rom. 1:21-27)

Another kill the gays, huh? This got old before I was born and know I just couldn't care who wants to sleep with who. Again on the all forgiving.

mistreatment / sacrifice of children

The Bible has written in it various accounts of God Himself ordering the slaying, and imprisoning of children. We follow in his (metaphorical) footsteps.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for your kind reply.

A FREEPER on FREEREPUBLIC.COM FREEPMAILED me a personal prophetic sense that when the new DeMRAT controlled congress takes formal charge . . . that moment will begin 7 hard disciplines from God that they will end up overwhelmed by and unable to respond to.

I hope that's not true. But won't be surprised if it is.

Looks like we are almost through 2006 without super major quakes on the US Mainland. Though I suspect Hawaii feels they had a major one.

God have mercy on us, anyway.

Have a blessed rest of the year and may we all walk ever closer to God.

new topics

top topics

join