It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American sponcered AIDS virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its often said amonst people of the third world that certain diseases are created by man in laborotories and its something I'd like to put forward to you.

The history of the origin of AIDS can be traced throughout the 20th Century and back to 1878. On April 29 1878 the United States passed a “FEDERAL QUARANTINE ACT”.

A laborotory was setup and run by one Dr. Joseph J. Kinyoun, an apparent racist who found ''mycoplasmas'' an agent found at the heart of many human diseases including aids. (Eugenics Movement)

www.eugenicsarchive.org...
www.notdeadyet.org...

The influenza virus which has killed millions in its time is itself a flu virus modified with a bird mycoplasma.

In 1917, the USA formed the “Federation of the American Society for Experimental Biology” (FASEB).
www.faseb.org...

A lead eugenics philosopher, Betrand Russell himself, publicly supported the “necessity for “organized” plagues” against the Black population in 1921.

In 1948 the USA made plans to ''cull'' peoples of ethnic groups.

In 1949 Dr. Bjorn Sigurdsson isolates the VISNA virus. A virus that shares unique DNA with HIV.
-See, Proceedings of the United States, NAS, Vol. 92, pp. 3283 - 7, (April 11, 1995)-

''The 1971 flowchart makes it perfectly clear, the design, intent and purpose of the U.S. Special Virus program. As Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director of UNAIDS says, the HIV/AIDS virus is the result of many steps in the laboratory, it was no accident. The 1971 flowchart provides absolute evidence of the United States' intent to kill its own citizens and others."

I guess that most on here know about all this and it may have been debated before but as there is a discussion on the Imprisionment of Africa on ATS I thought it right that I should bring this up for those people and others to check out. I guess I could go on but its all on the net, really pointless when names can be taken and google.com'ed to find out info and stats.

www.apfn.org...

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Rebel_Lion]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi, I think this is a great thread. I myself have always thought of AIDS as a man-made virus. It was great of you to post your links as I found them to be very informative. Thank you and welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm glad that someone else is finally posting something on mycoplasma (see my sig), but i'd really like to know where you got the information on 'bird mycoplasma' and what you mean by it.

You know there are many people linking most everything from gulf war syndrome to constant fatigue syndrome to mycoplasmal infections and although they do have good and valid points, it's clear that there are differences which need to be explained - otherwise CFS or GWS could easily turned into aids by appropriate triggers.

i personally believe that cofactors are involved OR multiple strains exist.

PS: have you heard about 'crystalline mycoplasma'?

see f.ex

www.consumerhealth.org...

i'm willing to share my other source upon request (no need to spam, is there?)

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've heard this theory and many other before but I'm still not entirely convinced that this is where Aids came from.

Some people say it was present in monkeys and part of the monkeys were used in the creation of a vaccine and that's how Aids spread into the human population.

I don't think anyone knows for sure how it started and I don't think the flow chart neccessarily describes Aids.

Here's a copy of the flowchart for those who haven't seen it yet:
s49.yousendit.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Its something that I'm not sure of myself. Its too nasty for me.

To think that they'd go that far and create diseases to commint an unseen genocide is almost on par with some of the 9/11 conspirisories.

I don't really know much or anything about medical stuff. I'm a man of knowledge but that'd streach my brain too far. I pointed out the bird mycoplasma part because if its possible that AIDs is man made then the name alone makes a person think about Birdflu/SARs. It coincides with Chinas ecomical uprising.

I'd like it if others from this section of the forum would come forward and comment. Id have thought it would have been debated already.

portland.indymedia.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.sonic.net...

Some say its drug induced;
www.duesberg.com...

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Rebel_Lion]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

top topics

join