It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIRST VERICHIP HAS BEEN IMPLANTED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There was a blurb on my local news tonight that the first Verichip has been implanted,with more to follow soon.
The chip costs $200.It's already in use in Europe,(and I'm sure in other places they don't want mentioned).
The article showed examples of the implant being scanned at a checkout,at an ATM,and for "security" purposes.Can I get mine to only display 666?
They said a chip with a GPS uplink is already in the works. All I have to do is pay $200? Where do I sign up???-NOT-

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamanseeker
There was a blurb on my local news tonight that the first Verichip has been implanted,with more to follow soon.
The chip costs $200.It's already in use in Europe,(and I'm sure in other places they don't want mentioned).
The article showed examples of the implant being scanned at a checkout,at an ATM,and for "security" purposes.Can I get mine to only display 666?
They said a chip with a GPS uplink is already in the works. All I have to do is pay $200? Where do I sign up???-NOT-

Can't find anything about one already being implanted, but I did find where you can sign up!!
www.adsx.com...
The first 100,000 people get $50 off their chipping.

www.cbn.com...

The Jacobs family in Coral Springs, Florida would like to be the first family to receive the VeriChip. "I was watching the news with Derrick and there was a segment on the VeriChip, and he was so intrigued with the VeriChip. After it was over he stood up and said, �I want to be the first kid to have that chip implanted in me,�" said Leslie Jacobs.

Sick, sick, sick.

-B.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is the next step.

Nanocrystalline polymers sense body information

Researchers at the University of California, San Diego, US, have used porous silicon as a basis for making nanocrystalline polymer structures. The resulting structures could have applications as sensing devices inside the body.

"To make the devices, the scientists treated a silicon wafer with an electrochemical etch, creating a porous silicon chip that contained an array of nanometre-sized holes and exhibited the optical properties of a photonic crystal. Then the team used thermal oxidation to convert the porous silicon into porous SiO2, cast liquid polymer (either molten or in solution) into the pores and dissolved away the remaining porous SiO2. This resulted in a flexible "replica" of the porous silicon structure. "

"It's essentially a similar process to the one used in making a plastic toy from a mould," said Sailor. "But what's left behind in our method is a flexible, biocompatible nanostructure with the properties of a photonic crystal"

www.nanotechweb.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Beware of the mark of the beast.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
As Mr. T might say, "I pity the poor fool who volunteers for the chip"...But I'd even go further to say that I'd rather let them kill me before I'd even let them insert one by force. "Legal" force or physical force doesn't matter...I still don't want them to be able to invade my privacy & my body in the same stroke.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why whats wrong with it i wouldent have a problem with people using it.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
People were warning us of these things 25 or 30 years ago.......

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
Why whats wrong with it i wouldent have a problem with people using it.

Let's just cut an example from current events:

Okay, so you get the newest Verichip on the market. It's got the GPS system, a biomonitor, the whole works.

Would you like the idea of Bush's Bully Boy Gang & his Corporate Cronies to access instant information on where you are, what you're doing & even your general state of health (when your biomonitor is backed up by your records of medical history)?

There's *far* too much room for deliberate abuse of the system for me to feel comfortable with having the damn thing stuck in me...I sure as hell won't *volunteer* for one & I'd rather commit suicide than to have one forcefully inserted.

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   

They can take their chips and indert them into their own orifaces. No-one is going to mark this little Cynic.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is just the first step in the apocalypse....no really, the bible even says so. Revelations people...read up.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Beware of the mark of the beast.

believe me, if they were already giving out the mark, you would know it from all the chaos in the streets,pile ups on the highways,planes crashing, and other stuff like that.

jra

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i can't see them being able to make a GPS device small enough to put inside some one (not yet anyway). it would take too much power to transmit a signal.. besides. even the handheld GPS devices don't send there location to satillites. it's the satillites that send the info to you and then the GPS device triangulates your position. (if i remember correctly)

i can't see the verichip as it is now, doing much harm to anyone... i don't plan to ever get one, but i wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The Veri-Chips are powered by temperature fluctuation and a special battery,the celphone towers are layed in using GPS,the celphone towers can pick up the weak veri-chip signal the towers triangulate the position of the veri-chip the same as they do for a phone,now you know why there have been so many popping up all over.
I wonder?,if I used a celphone,maybe I would get a brain tumor and become sane?.
Celphones and chips are not really the issue,the real issue is how terribly important all those totally unimportant people believe themselves to be,and how terribly unimportant those who think they are terribly important believe everyone besides themselves to be.
Anti-Technology War,enough is enough,nobody lives forever,nobody's all that important,live your life while you're here,just stop!.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I wouldn't let anyone put one of those in my head. I like my privacy.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm with MidnightDStroyer, I'll disappear, vaporize myself, whatever, to avoid being chipped. These are the kinds of things that make me paranoid, the fact that this will be pushed into the mainstream media as a good idea for people to do, for security.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknowsbelieve me, if they were already giving out the mark, you would know it from all the chaos in the streets,pile ups on the highways,planes crashing, and other stuff like that.

Nah...You're confusing the Verichip with the Y2K propaganda...

Originally posted by kaoszero
...this will be pushed into the mainstream media as a good idea for people to do, for security.

Yeah, *that's* the right propaganda!

Was it Ben Franklin (I think) who said, "Those who willingly give up liberty for security deserve neither liberty or security". There's just *too much* room for abuse of the system by the "powers that be" for me to trust something like that in my body.

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Tell me when they inforce everyone to get it. Then I'll hide in my closet with MRE's, a handgun, and a sawed off shotgun!

Me--->
|

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is sick. Like it was said, "Beware the Mark of the Beast". If the Pope dies before 2004, Im heading for the hills!

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
lol ya, only way i think they can FORCE us is to put them in our drinking water or trick us with it in a shot saying the shot is for a new virus

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Is have some half crazed,brain damaged proffessional athlete to endorse the veri-chip,and offer a free football jersey after implantation,or the latest stylin pair of basketball shooooooooz...or whatever...maybe be offered reduced insurance rates for getting one...maybe be threatened with "the possibility" increased insurance rates.
The majority doesn't need to be physically forced into doing this silly thing,all you have to do is appeal to their greed/vanity/superficiality circuitry,get a veri-chip to fit in with your friends,like a tattoo kinda,let's all get one!,Yippee.......
The ONLY thing this chip is for is monitoring peoples movements,there are only a few legitimate security concerns to justify it's use,but way too few.
The government knows that if they can monitor everyone remotely with a sensor network it will cost them less money,they are just trying to keep those dollars for themselves so they can vote in another pay-raise without too much fear of getting noticed......cost a whole lot of jobs that were done by policemen,that will now be done by one desk jockey at a computer.
The real pattern is emerging fast,and no one seems to see it,black boxes in cars that make them "GPS Trackable",veri-chips in people or on their person that makes them trackable also.
The Future? (possibly),a car going down the highway,speeding,the veri-chip and the black box in the car are sensed by the celphone tower,an alert goes to the desk jockey,he sends the driver a ticket for speeding if he's driving his own car,or if you are a passenger you get tagged as hanging out with a law breaker,what's next "auto-terrorism"?or associating with known "auto-terrorists"?.
That is how it threatens our liberty,but you will never know this until you realise that that jersey or tennies was payment for your soul.
There is no way they could possibly monitor everyone,but it sure would get a lot of cash rolling toward the local governments since they would only have to pay one guy at a computer terminal,and of course a technician to keep it all running.
It's possibly the biggest scam that has ever been attempted,but sheeples always seem to fall for it....along with all the others that have already been pulled and accepted,but there isn't enough bandwidth,well,maybe not true, to cover all that,and if you are unaware you are part of the problem,a cleverly hidden plan disguised as terrorism prevention,the only terror being prevented is the terror of some greedy officials that they may be missing out on another way of milking us...GREED!.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join