It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramadan and "black wind"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Anyone got any info on this? The word around CIA official intel is that Osama might make a move...

I found this
Terror Days of Ramadan

To peaceful, devout Muslims, this is a time of prayer and reflection, but to extremists, Ramadan heralds a call to jihad. Uosama bin Laden said he would "die in the Belly of the Eagle in 2003".
www.lampholderpub.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Uosama bin Laden said he would "die in the Belly of the Eagle in 2003".

He said he would die....that's what I like to hear!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
does dieing in the belly of the eagle signify that he would be in the U.S ....??

maybe there will be a terror attack in central america...?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yeah, die in a "suicide attack"

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It seems to me people have learned nothing on this conspiracy site.

How many times has the US come out and said there will be a terrorist attack so be careful? I'll say like 20 times and nothing has happened.

If Osama kills himself he'll be victorious because it comes to show America that despite America has the best intelligence, and satelites in space that can zoom into someone's face, we still couldn't catch/kill Osama.

There will never be another terrorist attack in America unless it's America behind it blaming Muslims.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
yeah i dont even belive osama exsists.. i think the name and the charictor is a complete fabrication...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm kinda sceptical about this article.
9/11 didnt happen during Ramadan, terrorists will attack when you DONT expect it.
The dates listed there, wars during ramadan hmmmm those regions of the world have been constantly fighting wars the last few decades, of course something is going to happen during Ramadan.
Comparison: How many murders happen in US in December? A lot? wow, the Christmas month is very violent, look at those violent christians, beware of them on Christmas day....

I think this is just another one of those "lets scare people" articles.

@ The Blade Runner: Osama is very real, very very real.... powerful people are helping him do the "tasks".

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I67,

you are right man there are no enemies of the first world' it is all imagination, or is it?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That's Right Freeman , In fact i was about to RE-introduce the 'Black Wind' threat....

including the web -> lampholderpub.com/

with either of the following: /new_page_25.htm
with either of the following: /new_page_19.htm
~~~~

it's normal for us to 'forget', 'distance' ourselves from
things not in our faces !
OBLs threats, since 8 Aug Al Jazeera TV tape, promising the Black Wind on (we) infidels....
then, the soon to follow Republic of Georgia- terrorist caused-
power grid blackout (Kazakistan insurgents?)...
the soon to follow that- well publicized & well known-
north-east blackout of Aug 14th...
the London power grid collapse...
??Greece-Italy-Sweden-France-E. Europe??? to follow??
+++++

The Americans grow arrogant & smug...again
'the terrorists can't stand up to our might! they can't do another 911, to us!....
(the sky is falling....Wolf-Wolf...the prideful laugh at warnings...& mock...)

the Jihad, the Fatwas...all are underway & developing & waiting to be executed...

OBL..promised as a 'al Mahdi' (type of john the baptist- forerunner) that the 'Black Wind' (his martyrdom) would occur in 2003.....

the 'Belly of an Eagle' reference can be a mystical symbol, which the sufi aspect is well known for...as is all of Islamic thought.

points conjectured in these articles by lampholderpub.com address the Eagle=airplane?
(as a method of martyrdom) ?

belly of eagle=Washington DC?
belly (navel of earth)=Jerusalem?
belly (womb of earth)=Baghdad ?
(as a place of martyrdom) ? ~~~~~

the collective view by the few of us around here (murrells inlet) is that OBL will do a martyr act, of
serious consiquence, from oct 21st--9 november,
or as events dictate...
**end of ramadan, pope deceased?another 9-11 calendar sequence date!
all saints eve/ all hallowed eve?**

but in the open source information collection, none of these events seem to have a strong link to Islamic/Muslim Jihad
~~~~

if ya'll notice....i'm wearing my gas mask, now...
until at least ---> 9 nov '03

Take Care, & be prepared.....& thanks...

i'm gonna read up on more of the pages on the 'lampholderpub.com' concerning the al Mahdi/black wind....the comming caliph? the overturn of the house & kingdom of Saud, the pan-islamic super state caliphate,

more stuff: stevequayle.... com

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
this non-sense will go on until we get our backs up and drop a few nukes on those tents over there.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
El Mahdi, the Imam who is supposed to come near the end is a Shi'i legend ( shi'i, sect of islam, makes out only less then 10% of Muslims, the rest are sunni muslims), it is nowhere to be found in Qur'an, nor in any of major Hadiths ( collection of stories and legends about the life of Muhammad). Many scolars believe that it was written in the first 2-3 centuries of Islam as a copy of "Jesus returns and leads us all" story.

The word mahdi simply means " divinely guided one".

So, majority of Muslims in the world do not believe that the very special Mahdi will ever come, and would probably think he is from Satan if such figure ever appeared.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.hagmannpi.com...
Analysis Points to 2003 Ramadan Event
More Evidence of a 9/11 Style Attack Pending in the US
This year in North America, Ramadan is "celebrated" from 27 October through 25 November 2003. Many references have been made to Ramadan being "different this year" as reported in our 16 September 2003 update. According to a references made by Sheik Bashir, relevant excerpts here:

����� ������ ) ... ���� ������ ������� ... �� �� ����� ������ ���� ����� ...
��� ��� ����� ��� ���� ���� �� ������� ������� ... ���� ��� ������ ���

���� ���� ����� ����� ... ����� ���� ��� �������� ����� ... ����� ���� ������

linked to what we are discussing,

Looking...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
EXACTLY so NEO...

the USA would play right into their hands with that action....

in another post, i mentioned that in the Basra sector, the strategy might be to employ ADM (Atomic Demolition Munitions) in defense of the potential counterattack from the sea/southern flank on Britons stationed there.
A, disinformation ploy was started a month ago, giving acknowledgement that ADM units & devices were ready to be used by the Brits in W.Germany, during the cold war era......
So, the 'canvas' is primed....the world knows that at least the Brits are/were 'crazy' enough to use the 'nukes' then...so why not NOW????

the USA, has or is, painting itself in a corner!
a dam if U do- dam if U don't thing....

? got any other suggestions??

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
None of these thing really exist in the way y'all think they do,you only have the media hype and horse# spoon fed to you,and you have been conditioned to believe it.
The whole world has been created for you,and it's a lie.
Unplug from the system you are hooked into,and become a part of that system instead of a slave to it.
Now I'm in trouble.........

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Unballanced you are right...

Here is what NE intel site says:
����� �� ���� ����� ... ���� ��� �� ����� �� ��� ����� ... �� ��� ����
"...we approach the zero hour.. we will see it in Ramadan this year...Allah willing. "

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Freeman]

new topics

top topics

join