It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would YOU Make it out ALIVE?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I know there have been several threads on NWO survival kits and such, but i'd like to know what your actual plans are if there is an all out war between civilians and the new world order?

Personally, i'll go into the mountains of west virginia. I know i can survive for weeks with minimal supplies, and i'l have enough ammo and respectice hunting rifles to take alot of evil-bastards down.

Where will YOU go?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i dont want to go into detail.... incase we are being logged... but i have a similier plan involves large forrestland and a group of people...

some are ex millitary...and the rest are just general nutcases...

[Edited on 1-10-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i would stay and fight. because in britain there aren't many places left where you can just dissapear into the wilderness.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
yeah.. initially staying indoors hiding is a good idea.. as the soilders would get worryed about their own familiys and start getting restless..

not a good idea to stay put if they door to door raid...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think i would go to the mountains to....hide up with some native tribe who can teach me to hunt track and all the stuff i need

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
One reason a takeover is less viable would be just because of that. You would probably have a mass exodus of soldiers out of the military, and probably alot of in-fighting.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
they will just use apc's they will mow down people with ease...

unless there was some sort of planned resistance... civilians would not have much of a chance...

once the mass rioting/fighting starts... thens when the soilders will deffect and stuff...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If it goes down, the first thing I do, is go to a pawn shop, gun shop, Liquor store, and then wal-mart, picking up tools, a gun, some booze, and some bullets. Then I'd disappear for about a year or so...good luck finding me. You can be assured it involves something along the lines of homicidal rampage, similar to that of Blade Runner over here. and, during that time, I'd abandon the Idea of compassion. The only way to survive in a world controlled by the heartless, is to be just as ruthless. To be honest, my fist is already in the air...strange. I'm all fired up with anti-government sentiment right now...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
i would stay and fight. because in britain there aren't many places left where you can just dissapear into the wilderness.

...there are some large areas in northen england, scotland and wales to hide...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
also if you stay in the cities you can use all kind of stuff to fight with... if you know how to use them that is
. for example if you robbed a house that was well stocked you could use many things found in the kitchen to make other things that are perfect for guerilla warfare

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So loki, you'll be taking the mad max approach to the collapse of the free world?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Daystar, you would also be very vulnerable to bombing raids and scorched earth tactics in a city. I'll take my chances in the bush.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i have an interesting idea it involves the use of one of them horse suits... and sitting in a field untill it calms down...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
there are places, but trust me when i say that the MoD is ALL over them. plus if i need to hide there it means that i have to cut my way through miles of urban shyte.

oh and i agree that loki is doing a great impression of mad max

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i have an interesting idea it involves the use of one of them horse suits... and sitting in a field untill it calms down...

LMAO.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
if this dose happen, that means JT was real

and russia would help us?

other contrys would help us civilens out i would think...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Russia would help? Russia would come over here in hopes that they could raid some of our black technology. The American people did it once before, i'm sure we can do it again. For christ's sake there are like 4x's more guns than citizens.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
your right about scorched earth tacs. and the like but, i will probably have to take my chances

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The only way i would stay in a semi-urban area would be in the event that my mother and grandparents wouldn't leave. In that case, i would be in the sub-urbs, fighting til the end.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
best brute force weapons availible are probably large plant...

ie large cranes. jcb's, dumper trucks. hgvs, forklifts..

boats are allso good as it would take a while for the millitary to control a large speedboat shootout..

the only negative issue on the side of civilians is hellicoptors...(millitary have urban advantage here)

i think this could be solved with some rather large rocket fireworks...

cranes and similier large transportable ramming machines could be used to disrupt apcs.. and roadblocks...

motorbikes are very usefull especially if a passenger has a machine gun...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join