It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Do you think vampires are real? This one guy says he now owns someones soul from cannabalizing him and drinking his blood. Man, how could you categorize this as a mental illness?

A VAMPIRE killer told police he drank his victim's blood and ``ate a bit of his head'', a court heard yesterday.

Allan Menzies said he turned cannibal after knifing Thomas McKendrick through the brain andbatteringhimwithahammer.

He added: ``I am going to get 20 to 25 years, but I have got his soul.

``I drank his blood and ate a bit of his head.

``There was blood everywhere and I buried him up the woods.'' Police found chilling handwritten notes in a book at Menzies' home. One read: ``I have chosen to become a vampire.''

Jurors listened in shock at the High Court in Edinburgh as police gave details of the killer's alleged confessions.

The Full Chilling Story

www.thescotsman.co.uk...

[Edited on 9-30-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WHAT!!!!???
damn WOS, that is scary as hell!

That's way beyond mental illness...
I doubt he's a real "vampire" like in Underworld, but he might be posessed or something.
As to the soul issue, I doubt he "owns" his soul either.
Well, he certainly get's to waste tax payers tax dollars...
What do you think?

*Off topic-Could you u2u me the story of your phone call?*
Scary find,
- Tass

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think they should sentence him to "death by stake through the heart!"

No really, this is one of the most disturbing things I have heard about. The way he is so cold in recounting his deeds, I think that is what disturbs me the most!

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Really, we should feed him Italian food with garlic everyday...
Keep him in a silver jail cell (expensive, but it would be great).
I like the stake through heart idea...
Anyways, at least silver handcuffs, hehe

Despite the humour this is still horrible,
- Tass

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
what do you think the govt would do if they captured a live vampire??

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Kill it, or clone it and make an army...
That's what I would do.
The ultimate SWAT team, hehe.
No need for bullets, just give each of them a couple of knives and BOOM! You have your own army...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Seeing how, if vamps do actually exist (which I think not) you would not catch one "alive" as they ARE the UNDEAD.

HAHA

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maybe he didn't even have a soul and needed one.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wonder what part of his head he ate???
Stabbed him through the brain, ate part of his head and drank some of his blood! What a freaking horror! Can you imagine that mans kinsmen?

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is very disturbing. How sick can a man be.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Quite sick...

There is a similar story from the black metal scene in Norway, where a guy ate a piece of his friends brain after he found him dead(suicide) in his apartment. The vocalist "Dead"(dead was his artist name, hehe) of the black metal band Mayhem took suicide by shooting himself in the head with a shotgun, using bullets he got from a guy called Varg Vikernes (who was a session bassist in Mayhem for a period and also had a project called Burzum a while ago and is now serving his 10th year in jail for killing the guitarist of Mayhem) for Christmas.

Eyronomus, the guitarist of Mayhem found "Dead" in his apartment with his brain splattered all over the place. The first thing Eyronomous did was to take pictures of his friend lying there in a pile of blood, after which he ate a piece of his brain and carved of a piece of his skull, which he later used for a bracelet. What Eyronomous also did was to use the picture of the dead "Dead" on a bootleg LP called "Dawn Of The Blackhearts" (a friend of mine actually owns a copy of that rare vinyl). (run an altavista image search for �Dawn Of The Blackhearts� if you want to see the picture. Note: its not a nice photo)

As I mentioned, Varg Vikernes (who gave Dead the bullets he shot himself with for Christmas) later on got in an argument with Eyronomous, because he had heard that Eyronomous was planning on torturing him to death in the woods. This resulted in Varg Vikernes stabbing Eyronomous numerous times with a knife (I think Eyronomous had 27 wounds to his body), among this was a stab to the head which Varg Vikernes commented on in court... he said: "One of the first was to his skull, I actually had to knock the knife out afterwards, haha"

You can find a whole lot more info on this on the internet if you run a search on Mayhem, Burzum or Varg Vikernes. There is also a lot of info on this and on the whole Norwegian black metal scene in the book Lords Of Chaos
images.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
man they are freaks!!

o make him do a life sentence witch is worse but only feek him oinions,vinger and piss

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This guy must be pretty psychotic. I'm thinking he's beyond treatment. I'm seeing an insanity plea from his lawyer.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I dont think he can pull it off, honestly. In horrific crimes like this, the public thirst for vengence will see that he doesnt get sent to a dormitory. At least thats how it usually goes in the US. There have been a few, quite a few actually, mass murderers, cannibals etc.. who all tried their best at an insanity plea, and even though it was quite clear in many cases these people were deranged, had to be, they still either got life sentences or even the death penalty.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Theres something sinister waiting this freak in jail, with some resemblance to a stake, but it's not going to be drove through his heart.

I believe the vampire mythos comes from a cult some time ago, but they were merely archaic versions of this guy.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Allan Menzies

The court heard that the accused wrote: "Dear Akasha, everything is going as planned. I will kill for you again soon.

"These humans are nothing but animals, fodder for us."

The word "vamp" appeared at the end in capital letters and appeared to be scratched in blood.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.eveningtimes.co.uk...

A KILLER who spoke of drinking his victim's blood asked friends to call him Vamp, a court heard yesterday.

Allan Menzies, 22, allegedly became more and more obsessed with vampires in the weeks before he butchered Thomas McKendrick, 21.

Pal Stuart Unwin said Menzies spoke of his respect for a killer in Wales who tore out an old lady's heart, drank her blood and ate her flesh.

Full Story

I'd say this "man" was possessed by a demon. Wouldnt that in truth make him a vampire for real? Perhaps not the classic Hollywood style one, but a vampire nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Mr Menzies looks exactly like my brother.

Anyway, I have a friend who claims to be a vampyre, an often refers me to this site:

www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com...

Apparently, these people are the real vampyres.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I just noticed he is advertising for Nike sneakers in that picture!

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yeah, that�s good advertisement for Nike, hehe. Everyone want to wear the same clothes as the sick vampire guy

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
On a vampire note, I don't believe in the traditional vampire... it just doesn't seem realistic.

Now, if you read Brian Lumley's Necroscope series, the wamphyri are more biologically correct, if not feasible. Interstingly enough... Lumley acredits alot to Lovecraft... connection?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join