It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormwod

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I have alarmed or upset any members, but the two years that the research have taken have been spent verifying piece after piece of the information. I have lerned Hebrew and Aramaic to research this. Hebrew, obviously if the language of the Jews and would have been recorded in jerusalem since the 'Biblical' period, Aramaic for tose who don't knw is the language which was spoken by Abraham, christ and most of the Disciples. It was the language of babylon and Galilee, which is where mos of Christ's mission took place.

I too would like to think that I am wrong, I would pray that this is so, but the evience is already mounting up. A prediction that A world changing event would take place on 8 Jan 2006 did happen on this dy the Israeli Priminister was releaved of his position, calling an election. This is one of the events which the book of Revelation tells us is a sign of the impending events to follow, and is both predicted in the Bible Code and by Nostrodamus. More to follow.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Tomcat4765
Cant see anything in your post that is at all alarming compared to some threads on here

Any links / information on your research?

Do you mean "wormwood" rather than "wormwod" from my small knowledge of those languages no translation comes out as "wormwod", though I may be wrong.

Regards

Elf

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes please. I would like to know more too. Especially how wormwood fits into all of this.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
2 years researching languages, and you butcher english in your post, too funny. what is your native language ?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Two years to learn both Hebrew and Arameic? Do they have tapes you listen to while you sleep for that? Why wouldn't you put the material where this suppossed prophecy is described in your initial post so it could be discussed? Are you saying Star Wormwood refers to a stroke? Have you seen pictures of Sharon? There's no mysticism necessary to predict cardiovascular events for him I'm afraid.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Cicada]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
For some reason the Author has created a new post with the correct spelling.

Tomcat try the edit button on thi spost to change the spelling or U2U a mod as otherwise your wasting ATS server and space, also it does not allow for a continuous and balanced discussion.

The thread that has been created post this one but leading on from! is below:

WORMWOOD

Right off to read your response then, and am looking forward to your research.

Ps not knocking you just trying to help out

Regards

elf

new topics

top topics

join