It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest UFO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, today I was bored so I figured I'd start reading a new book, so I went and got out a book on UFO's i've had for a while and started to read. It's a book called Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs. Anyways I'm still on the first chapter, but im reading about the origins of the moon. Now, I never heard of this before I started reading this book. There's so much evidence that the Moon isnt a natural thing.
First off, reasons the Spaceship Moon Theory would work
(quoted from the book)

1. It would explain why the moon gives evidence of being much older than the earth and perhaps even the solar system

2. It explains why there are distinct layers within the moon, with the most dense materials on the outside layer. This is exactly the type of "hull" one would expect to find a spacecraft.

3. This theory could explain why no sign of water has been found on the moon's surface, yet there is evidence it exists deep inside.

4. It would expalin the magnetism found in moon rock (that is too weak to pick up a paperclip on earth). These rocks were magnetized as the mooncraft passed by planets and suns on its journey through space.

5. The strange maria or moon seas, are explained as dumping pools for molten rock blasted from the moon's interior. The mascons--those dense masses located just below the center of each maria--may be remnants of the machinery used to hollow out the moon.

Also it goes on to talk about the moon being hollow. One of the most interesting points about this is, that when a few of the Apollo missions crash landed stuff on the moon (Apollo 13 dropped Stage 3 or osmethin like that), the entire moon vibrated like a bell or a gong for over 3 hours.

Also there are intriguing events such as

1. A "star" was seen within the body of a crescent moon "directly between the points of her horns" on March 5, 1587

2. A small white "cloud" was seen on the moon Nov.12, 1671 by French Astronomer Gian Domenico Cassini, director of the Paris Observatory

3. On April 24, 1882, moving shadows were seen in the moon's Aristotle area.

4. A "black cloud surrounded by violet color" ws see nin the Sea of Tranquility by Canadian astronomers on 9/11/67

And also there are formations that are on the surface that are too "perfect" to be non-artificial. And the moon's orbit around the earth is so close to being a perfect circle, it's unnaturall. And the moon is the perfect distance from the Earth to cover the entire sun during an eclipse(except for that one part with the rays). AND the formations are in the exact same positions on the moon as the pyramids of Egypt are on earth (there are also formations on Mars, including the Face of Mars, that are in the same exact position as the pyramids). So yeah, thats all i have so far, anyone have more info or insights to this? Just think about it, the Moon, a ufo!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
hmmm... that is quite interesting

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
hmmm intresting theory lets see they have done seismic readings www.newscientist.com... or all sorts of other stuff here news.nationalgeographic.com...

better make sure they dont get hungry in there or we might be in trouble

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I saw a program which showed footage of a light flashing on the surface of the moon near a crater. The crew kept passing it and the flashes continued..... Very strange

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
First we didn't go to the moon, now we did, but it's a UFO? Hmmm. It gets better and better. A whole new moon conspiracy theory! Well it is an interesting theory, and should make for some interesting discussions.
Thanks for sharing it PennKen!

Now I wonder if all moons in the galaxy/universe are UFO's, or just ours?

(And I wonder why the other moon conspiracists didn’t mention the Apollo 13 stage 3 “gong effect”?)

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

And also there are formations that are on the surface that are too "perfect" to be non-artificial. And the moon's orbit around the earth is so close to being a perfect circle, it's unnaturall.

When is something too perfect so its unnatural?

Personally I find the moon too perfect everytime I look at it. Its a circle, a *PERFECT* circle!!! Truly amazing... If only there where more objects in space that where that perfect

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That's just he beginning. Alien Agenda is an outstanding read. Cover to cover. I've read most of Jim Marrs' work. He is unbelievably meticulous in his research and informative without being speculative. One of those rare guys who have the ability to write in a way that seems less like a lecture and more like a conversation

[edit on 12-12-2005 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
could you tell us the name of the author and maybe the title would be nice to see what else he\she have written
just to point out one single thing though if anything man made would "drop" on the "moon spaceship", due it' size and mass i doubt we could get it to vibrate unless we used an earth sized crocket club .
i remember one of TOS episodes where kirk and the whole enterprise crew bumped into the same sort of vessel (you've got to love the mini skirts
)

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009

4. It would expalin the magnetism found in moon rock (that is too weak to pick up a paperclip on earth). These rocks were magnetized as the mooncraft passed by planets and suns on its journey through space.

Since this is the only comment thats not pure speculation I can tell you that the above is not a mystery. The fact that the two planetary objects have two specific gravities may give you a clue as to why the moon rock appears to be much more magnetic on the moon then on earth. Since the moon I believe is 1/6th the gravitaional pull of the earth then lets says the moon rock has a magnectic lifting property of 1MG (a theoretical unit I made up for this conversation that say 1 unit of moon rock mass can lift 1 unit of earth mass 1 foot on the moon).

Now you take this moon rock to earth and since Earths gravitaional pull towards the center is 6 times as strong as on the moon your moon rock then has the "new" adjusted strength 1/6MG or this 1 unit of moon rock mass can now lift 1lb of earth mass only 2 inches.

This is because the downward pull at the earth surface is stronger then that on the moon therefore the ability of the moon rock to produce an effect on the earth mass is reduced. The total kenetic power potential of the moon rock remains the same but the area of effect is reduced due to the interaction with the stronger gravitational pull on earth.

If you were on a planet that had 1/6th the gravity of the moon then the reverse would be true.....

And I think I just discovered a new way of space travel.......

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Again, Author, Jim Marrs, Title of the Book I'm on, Alien Agenda. I also got Chariots of the Gods, im gonna start reading, Marrs seems to like the book, he quotes it and mentions it a lot. I like Marrs because he puts himself in the reader's shoes, and he doesnt go off on his own theories completely, i mean like he doesnt like throw random stuff out, he brings out the evidence and uses that evidence to prove the point he is making. He is very good in how he presents his info.

Oh and the reason the gong effect thing happens, is because of the core of the moon, it isnt there or its so undense that the shock waves from wrecks and such vibrate through the entire moon.

[edit on 12/12/2005 by PennKen2009]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
George Nory just had these guests on his program and they say the same thing on Dec. 7 of this year.

They talked for hours about there being no scientific theory of how the moon was formed that holds up when scrutinized.

They see the moon as being essential to life on the earth, which it is if we were ever to have developed any complexity. They think it is as old as the earth because science can prove that the moon is made up of light elements from the surface of the earth. I don't know how, or what evidence shows that it's older than Earth itself.

They see a type of advanced communication with humanity embedded within the nature of this discovery. In other words, the intelligence that put it there did so in a manner in which future intelligent life could see the clues, and realize that the moon is artificial, if they really looked.

No other planet in our solar system has a satellite anything near to the likeness of our own with respect to it’s planet, and the bell ringing scenario was talked about thoroughly.

The moon is responsible for the Earth's tilt, which in turn is responsible for the temperate climates that we enjoy here. Without the moon we would be just another frozen planet, like mars.

So they deduce that someone had the foresight to see our planet as being just the right distance from the sun for them to make Earth into something with very diverse life, but we needed an anchor so to speak.

According to these gentlemen, someone used black whole or antigravity technology to lift material off the surface of the Earth.

One of the biggest clues that intelligent life put the moon there is this notion that the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun, and is located 1/400 the distance to the moon. And guess what people? That makes a total perfect eclipse, which is also of such extraordinary “coincidence” that my eyes are open.

No other satellite in our solar system can boast these same characteristics.

Really, their theory stems from the fact that all the numbers relating to the moon sun and earth are so self consistent that these authors can’t see it any other way. The moon is artificial ladies and gentlemen, so be glad to be in on one of the most unexpected discoveries in recent past.

Remarkable Really.

Artificial Moon Theory

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Shixta I dont know where you pulled these facts from but some of them are incredibly misleading.

Originally posted by shixta
They think it is as old as the earth because science can prove that the moon is made up of light elements from the surface of the earth. I don't know how, or what evidence shows that it's older than Earth itself.

Its made up of the same stuff because the moon WAS part of the earth during the formation of the early solar system and was broken off. (not 100%) but leading theory.

In other words, the intelligence that put it there did so in a manner in which future intelligent life could see the clues, and realize that the moon is artificial, if they really looked.

the moon does not spin, it faces the earth one face all the time. If they wanted us to see its artifical but only when we're smart enough why not put a stamp on the dark side of the moon "made by aliens"

No other planet in our solar system has a satellite anything near to the likeness of our own with respect to it’s planet, and the bell ringing scenario was talked about thoroughly.

I dont really see what your saying. Every planet is unique. Earth is not the only unique one. Most of the other terrestrial planets have many moons.

The moon is responsible for the Earth's tilt, which in turn is responsible for the temperate climates that we enjoy here. Without the moon we would be just another frozen planet, like mars.

the moon is not responsible for earths tilt, earths is "tilted" due to the fact that it orbits the SUN approx 24 degrees off its rotational axis, nothing to do with the moon. Granted weather patterns would be drastically different, but seaons are due to the tilt not the moon. In addition the reason the planet is warm and not frozen is due to a natural greenhouse affect raising the average earths temperate around 32 degrees.

someone used black whole or antigravity technology to lift material off the surface of the Earth.

while I like to keep an open mind to things a blackhole is not something to be used in engineering anything, all it does is destroy matter.

One of the biggest clues that intelligent life put the moon there is this notion that the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun, and is located 1/400 the distance to the moon. And guess what people? That makes a total perfect eclipse, which is also of such extraordinary “coincidence” that my eyes are open.

Ok firstly SIZE as in diameter of the moon is 3479km, the diamter of the sun is 1,400,000 km. Simple divison yields the moon is approx .002485x the size of the sun. So its really 402.4144869 times smaller than the sun. You may be saying rounding isn't making that much of a difference but it really does. that 2.4144859 translates into a difference of 21 km. A sizeable mistake for such an advanced civilization.

thats my 2cents

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Distortion]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

the moon does not spin, it faces the earth one face all the time. If they wanted us to see its artifical but only when we're smart enough why not put a stamp on the dark side of the moon "made by aliens"

The moon does infact rotate on its axis. The synchronization between the Moon's rotation and orbit about the Earth prevents us from seeing the far side from Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yes, thats correct I just said it ackwardly

Nonetheless the point was that we dont see a side of the moon so it would be a prime spot in my mind to put some proof that he moon is artificial

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Distortion]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
well they have done testing and the rocks and such on the moon are found to be at least 1 billion years older than the oldest rocks founded on the earth(around 4 billion years). There are structures on the moon that are unnatural looking. For instance, a tower that rises 5 miles off the moon, and on this "tower" there are geometric shapes that are perfectly formed. There is a bridge in one of the mars, that goes across the thing. There is so much evidence that the moon DID NOT come from the Earth, but from somewhere else. The moon has been proven to be older than the earth, and even possibly older than the entire solar system. Read the book, or at least the first chapter, and it'll explain it all.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
...were taken from the two gentlemen who George Noorey interviewed.

I'm only reporting what I remember them talking about.

Don't shoot the messenger, but I'm still leary about the age of the moon.

I'll post some data on that when I get a chance, I would hope others would to.

There are big inconsistencies here, and that sheds some light onto the fact that no one really has any clue, do they?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
Again, Author, Jim Marrs, Title of the Book I'm on, Alien Agenda. I also got Chariots of the Gods, im gonna start reading, Marrs seems to like the book, he quotes it and mentions it a lot. I like Marrs because he puts himself in the reader's shoes, and he doesnt go off on his own theories completely, i mean like he doesnt like throw random stuff out, he brings out the evidence and uses that evidence to prove the point he is making. He is very good in how he presents his info.

Oh and the reason the gong effect thing happens, is because of the core of the moon, it isnt there or its so undense that the shock waves from wrecks and such vibrate through the entire moon.

[edit on 12/12/2005 by PennKen2009]

ooopps sorry blind me don't know how i missed that info (author and title) chariots of the gods is von daeniken though and as far as i remember no hollow moon story in that one.These books are entertaining.At the time they were written there was no internet to look up info and try to have a wider picture (and eventually debunk a good part of them)

as for being good at presenting info ok i'll give you that, eventhough i haven't read the book, but there are quite a few people very good at presenting info out there and make whole popuations follow them,
Doesn't prove anything , does it ?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ahh shucks, i thought people knew that the moon was an abandoned Death Star Darth Vader forgot about !!!
Sorry i could'nt resisit that joke !!! . Seriously though, i just dont know. What about the samples of moon rock brought back from the Moon, Surely that would have told us if the moon was not natural !!
I will take on board the notion of UFO's and Ailens as i do think there is a vaild case to answer for, but i think the artifical moon thing is going too far to be honest

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Chariots Of The Gods essentially outlines biblical references and forms them into literal scenarios. Also, the book outlines various ‘anomalous’ artifact stumbled upon throughout recorded history. Plus, as the title hints, ancient civilizations ideas of “Gods” are looked at a bit more closely. The book is really cool if your into that sort of thing.
Am I sounding like the King of all Geeks yet?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is just a bit of info i came across a while ago i think the info is accurate, maybe relevant,the earth is 7800 miles in diameter, if it was 200 miles larger or smaller we would not survive due to either being too close or too far from the sun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join